Trump Status

We already know that Donald Trump is the greatest shitposter in human history.

But what about the multi-verse?

Has Trump's shitposting risen and expanded to conquer the great beyond?

After North Korea is reduced to atomic rubble, future historians will look back on this tweet as the pivotal moment when Old Trump couldn't befriend short and fat Kim Jung un and the Old Short Fat war" was fought.

>Trump's twitter feed will be read in 400 years like the federalist papers are read now.

We’ve reach string-theory levels of shitposting where the laws of physics and time/space no longer matter.

This is Trump’s Hegelian Dialectic

At this point I would die for this man

But does that mean you have to make fun of him and ridicule him every single day for being so retarded? At some point it's just cruel.

>it's real
Can this timeline get any better?

IM READY TO DIE FOR DONALD TRUMP

Our president is an ascendant shitposter, with skills far outpacing that of Sup Forums oldfags. This man is a fucking legend. Even before being president he was a total madman.

Twitter employees fucking up his tweets again

god save the Trump

look at this mystery babylon bullshit you are peddling

I’m beginning to think he’s legit trying to goad the Norks into legit attacking us at this point.

There’s nothing false in this tweet.

Truly, he is more presidential than anybody in history besides the late, great, Abraham Lincoln!

>I TRIED to be his friend mom, I really did, but he kept MAKING FUN OF MEEE-EEE-EEEEEEE
You're absolutely correct.

BWAHAHAHAHAHA
The president of US.

Build him a lunar base or something.

He is only doing this to spite the lefties isn't he? I love this man. I can't imagine how much better his shitposting will be in 7 years.

I love how leftists use this shit as him being dumb or unprofessional. It’s literally the Down syndrome kids calling the normies retarded. They never see the hidden, persuasive genius of this shit.

The God Emperor's shitposting will be the envy of generations to come.

Which is why Trump wins all the fucking time. The leftists, under estimate him. They trigger and over play their hand and look like retards to normies in the process. 5D Chess.

It's more like he makes a joke or says something funny, and all the leftists chimp out causing centrists to further distance themselves. Same thing happened with Melania's shoes during the hurricane.

how many manlets and amerifats will commit suicide over this?

>it's real
I love our president so goddam much

>tfw short and fat

Lol manlet soyboy BTFO!

>"short and fat"
MANLETS BTFO!!!!!!!!!