Does history repeat itself in cycles?

Does history repeat itself in cycles?

This is Weimar Germany Communist Party HQ. Notice anything?

They had a gang of street fighters called the Roterkampfer Bund. Their party featured a large group of Jewish intelligentsia pushing what became the blueprint for critical theory and postmodernism. They initially allied with a more moderate leftist party (SPD/Democrats). The left pushed all sorts of sexual degeneracy in public life. Right wing nationalist party gain large votes in parliament and become the second largest party (DVPD/Trump), Nazis have very small percentage (3%), then after a few years of middling progress Nazis gain power as the Communists up their antics and people are dissatisfied with DVPD (cuckservatives + civic nationalists).

Are we reliving Weimar Germany?

>DVPD
Meant DNVP
DVPD were centrists

Yes.

I hope so. Just hope Canada follows up and over throws our cucked leader.

Yes, Wiemar Berlin and Magnus Hirschfeld were the forefathers of this transgender nonsense that is being shoved down peoples throats. Cohencidently, Magnus was Jewish, gay and performed very primitive sex changer operations at what is known as the institut fur sexualwissenschaft. Which the Nazis burnt down after discovering what was going on there. Along with the books, that you see academia go on and on about being burnt.

I wish lefties would learn how to realise when they're going too far. Or they could just listen to other people, but that's too hard for them.

These parallels are too eerie. How the fuck do people not see this coming?

It's funny because actual classic marxists would probably detest the current ones.

hahaha it's a fake

Everyone sees this coming except the liberal elites in their walled gardens in their cities where all their needs are taken care of. It just happens they're the politicians, academics and journalists. Of course they're not interested in seeing anything coming, they're perfectly contented.

damn I knew things were similar but not this similar
Makes me excited to know they will actually be killed this time. The world could have taken on Germany but they cant fight America

NEW WORLD ORDER

It's on Wikipedia dude.

>Are we reliving Weimar Germany?
yeah but it's worse now because infinite shitskins are invading our civilization

I see one part of he parallel, but not the other

I see no Hitler, only Weimar

(((Them)))

Capitalism is the problem you fucking ape

There is more to the world than capitalism and communism

>Trump
>middle America

> I see no Hitler.
he's getting kicked out of art school for drawing pepes as we speak