Buttcrack Ben BTFO by Rape Accusations

The same Ben Affleck who defended muslim rapists. DON'T let the jews slide this thread. We're coming for Robert Downey Junior next.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=rzcanJigO6U
youtube.com/watch?v=TL3Ocs7MtKU
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

lmao

Honestly at this point i would only be sad and suprised if Tom Hanks did something like this. Mel would only be more based.

When all is said and done how many Hollywood male celebrities will have no accusations levelled against them?

but did he lick his finger first tho

He'll finally be the most powerful Avenger.

What's stopping women from just making stuff up at this point...

>Mel would only be more based.
no it would be creepy but ICD it's Mel

Asscrack Attack Ben goes in dry.

where's your Islamic god now ben?

There's literally nothing wrong with groping a woman. Only beta white knights and ugly women would have you believe otherwise.

fuck off

Only after like a pro

get off the thread ben

Wonder is he said Brrrraaaaaaaaaapppp first?

>Hollywood women bite the hand that feeds them
>also happens to be the hand that imposes their particular brand of premium paid-for degeneracy on the Western world
It's a win-win situation tbqh.

is he part nigger? the love to eat asshole. especially the men.

Nothing, Feminism means "listen and believe". Not saying that these kikes aren't perverts, its actually quite funny to see them getting their shit pushed in. It would be even funnier if these women found out these predators are mostly Jewish.

Not gonna lie, former moviegoer here. This is fucking hilarious watching Hollywood crash and burn. But in all seriousness we can't let them keep subverting the goys

You guys,
I know it's fun to watch the hollyjew get their comeuppance, but there's a thing you have to realize:

Roasties are now noticing that they can destroy ANYONE with a simple allegation and zero evidence.

The presumption of innocence is gone.
This is literally a witch hunt now.

Avoid women from now on. They're plague. They're cancer. They're lepers. They're poison.

this this this.
I've been saying this for years.

they're ritually disemboweling all the white males, which will eventually only leave women and homos in charge of the studios. hollywood is going to be 10x kikier than ever before in a year

When did grabbing ass at a public event become rape?

I mean, he's a fucking douche but let's not devalue actual rape here you fucking feminist faggots

He is the most powerful Avenger. Hulk is a pussy and got ktfo.

>jews
>white

Hugh Jackman will probably be another one.

Absolutely nothing. Hollywood is degenerate as fuck so I'd be willing to bet 99% of the accusations are true but considering how women use rape accusations for attention and how desperate for fame women in Hollywood are, we'll start to see some more frequent and outlandish accusations soon.

Rape is only good if you strangle her first. Dump your load then dump her in the river.

will this mean more holocost movies?

(((HollyWood))) helped create this Feminist Golem.
Now it's turning on its Masters

soon
> brad pitt raped me with his pinky finger which made contact with my nipple during an action scene 45 years ago
> brad pitt banned from pedowood
what are these precedents being set up for, Sup Forums?

The ben affleck thing is actually a slide of the weinstein thing.

Annamarie Tendler is a confirmed jew.

Bump!!!!

We might not live to see the true apocalypse, but at least we lived to see the Hollywood Rapepocalypse.

Knew he was a creep when he wanted to make the movie GONE GIRL. Fuck him and ALL of THEM! BURN BABY FUCKING BURN!

Tom Hanks

What's his twitter look like? Getting beat up?

Haha i always hated that faggot. Instinctively always knew he was just a cuck.

Don't let the jews distract you from their pedophilia full of rape and murder of children. All this famous actors getting outed is just for show to cover up THEIR REAL crimes.

Hugh Jackman is closet gay so we can't be certain.

they already are

I was already shocked by his savagery when he sexually assaulted an innocent girl on camera.
youtube.com/watch?v=rzcanJigO6U

On now we learned he patted some girl's ass 20 years ago? Wow, what a monster!

I'm literally shaking right now, this is clearly much more important than what Weinstein, Allen and Polanski did.

roastie seems like she liked it

>We're coming for Robert Downey Junior next.

I was under the assumption Robert Downey Jr was based. Has there been new happenings?

hahaha fuck you ben
couldn't even do proper penetration
Cuck confirmed

>I'm literally shaking right now
what a fag.

>Allegations
Prove it, slut.

Back when he was on drugs he probably did a ton of shit he wouldn't remember.
Based Mel Gibson helped get him clean and get him work afterwards and his wife has kept him on the straight and narrow(they have a minder who he can't fire who basically stays with him all the time on set and at events and keeps him away from temptations, distractions and dealers).

RDJ post-jail/rehab is safe but prior is a different story and he'll weather it because he's done his time and apologised for pretty much everything he did back then.

Rape culture at it's finest! How could you say that? This poor girl's life was ruined after this savage assault.

Yeah, but the difference between a closeted gay like Jackman is he at least has the self control to have a beard wife and children. He's also reputedly an immensely good bloke and he's handsome enough that he'd have men begging to suck his cock. He wouldn't need to force himself on anyone.

How is touching a girl's ass similar to rape?
He's an asshole but this is fucking stupid

Rose Mcgowan was trying to call affleck out for pizza earlier before twitter shut her the fuck up. Also you wouldn believe who is actually one of our inside guys leaking shit. Hes going to BTFO MARVEL STUDIOS. Id tell you but i dont want him to end up dead in a vegas desert and replaced like miley cyrus was.

Let me smoosh your ass cheeks together and then ram my finger pushing your super thin material girl underwear an inch into your asshole. Then ill put my finger to your nose while we both smell it together as i also snort your neck and hair.

Hes just an asshole and not a predator.

THIS DESERVES THE DEATH PENALTY
WHEN WILL THE VIOLENCE AGAINST WOMEN END

ben "buttcrack" affleck

save the women

Checked. Also, please no RDJ.

>please no RDJ
a manlet ex-coke head... only a matter of time desu

This thing is hilarious. Every day another batch of accusations. Most of them are harmless shit like brushing against a crotch or something. What a bunch of babies.

>and pressed his finger into my crack
why is her ass crack so easily accessible?
is it possible she was dressed like this?

Bitches be like "I was just standing there at the salad bar minding my own business when out of nowhere he came up and started groping me"

Tom hanks is a pedo m8.
Learn your shit.

Probably Clint Eastwood desu

>Tom hanks is a pedo m8.
Learn your shit.

yah he is, and not the good kind

Ew, racism is GROSS!
Sexual assault is cool though.

He was just method acting.

You are thinking about Spielberg. All the quotes that people think are about Hanks fit Spielberg much better.

Underrated

I'm already a demon kaz

Nah. Based.

Ben Afflleck's penance, will be no less than 6 Holocaust movies.

Then he's off the hook.

If he smelled his finger after that what do you think it'd smell like haha asking for a friend

I concur. Women are cunts. Hookers on the other hand...

I personally know a comrade in my local Antifa chapter who seeks out Alt-Right Nazis on Tinder and other places, has consensual sex with them, and then accuses them of rape. I don't agree with false accusations but she's fighting the good fight.

Throwback

Hey guys - a little on topic. We all know how Family guy predicted alot of shit - did you know they predicted pizzagate?

I just found this and wanted to share (volume is shitty):
youtube.com/watch?v=TL3Ocs7MtKU

smelled like Harvey Weinstein ballsack sweat
Meryl Streep told me so.