A daily reminder that he didn't leave

It has been 7 years of war now since the most powerful nations were trying to take him down, yet they couldn't.

Today he is winning the war against the US and leading his countey to victory.

Sincerly and no propaganda: the syrian army defeated isis in only six months and retored big chunks of the territory which were taken in 2015.

His army saved the country from transforming to a terrorist state and the people love him, the proof is that 85% of the population lives under gvt zones.

Why do you such hate him ? If the leader of your countries where winning a such war wont you be proud ?

Meanwhile shills are soo butthurt so they keep barking and hiding from the truth.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=9sAP-1Og9cY
youtube.com/watch?v=w42zou144dk&t=25s
youtube.com/watch?v=t-Q-4ONCDRo
youtube.com/watch?v=jrFDqXHWceY
youtube.com/watch?v=vXJRUUg-L4o
youtube.com/watch?v=Tf8okA1I210
theguardian.com/world/2017/nov/03/revealed-male-used-systematically-in-libya-as-instrument-of-war
theguardian.com/world/2014/apr/12/egypt-police-rape-dissidents-crackdown-16000-arrested
theguardian.com/artanddesign/2016/aug/18/saydnaya-prison-syria-assad-amnesty-reconstruction
youtube.com/watch?v=o4FwpVC9JVM
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Heil Assad

HEIL ASSAD.

Indeed, brother.

will he take the shitskins back?

I don't hate him.

Obama/Clinton murdered 250,000,000 Syrians over an oil pipeline.

Trump promised no more stupid wars. Well, he didn't keep his promise. What can I do, French user? Or are you even a real frenchie?

The shitskins wouldn't have come here if we hadn't tried to overthrow him to bring (((democracy))).

he caused the refugee crisis by shooting his own people lmao

Never realized he had blue eyes

Fuck off france, literally no one here hates Assad, what are you on about?

Dude the syrian population in only 23M lmao

Actually I'm syrian :)

>the syrian army defeated isis in only six months
LOL

You mean the russian/iran + hezbollah/SAA defeated ISIS.

>It has been 7 years of war now since the most powerful nations were trying to take him down, yet they couldn't.

Russia has been propping up his regime cold war style.

>Today he is winning the war against the US and leading his countey to victory.

He is primarily fighting ISIS.

>Sincerly and no propaganda: the syrian army defeated isis in only six months and retored big chunks of the territory which were taken in 2015.

No, Russia and the US backed rebels defeated ISIS. Syria's army is literally dogshit without help from larger powers. Seeing as how they couldnt even hold on to that territory this is like paying off your debt and bragging about it. Congrats you're at 0 now.

>His army saved the country from transforming to a terrorist state and the people love him, the proof is that 85% of the population lives under gvt zones.

The people live under govt zones because ISIS literally cuts peoples heads off for no reason like if they lose a battle or territory.

>Why do you such hate him ? If the leader of your countries where winning a such war wont you be proud ?

Because he's still a dictator and a shitty one at that.

Reminder that Sup Forums is a BAATHIST board and if you do not support the Syrian government and Arab nationalism you are a volunteer shill for yidsrael.

85% of the population lives under assad zones, which actually proofs that people prefer him.

FSA goatfuckers are the one who did this

Again, why are you even implying that Sup Forums hates Assad? /sg/ general is probably the most active reccuring thread on this forum.
Also, go home. Syria needs you.

Hate him? No no no no, I fully support him.

>burgerposting this hard

>the syrian army defeated isis in only six months
thanks to Iran.

Iran is also the sole reason for Russian involvement.

85% not including refugees
millions have been displaced by your shitty dictator

Sup Forumss experienced some hardcore Israel and Kike shilling so far desu

As a Libyan, I wish we had Assad instead of Gaddafi. My country might actually have survived

No worries I'm going back and joining the army soon

And Hezbollah, and Putin. Assad and Putin are my pure couple.

I look forward to visiting your great country once it has been rebuilt and after the US gets the fuck out of there. Stay safe

On a trip to get anally fucked by Syrians, can't enough of the ones you receive in your own country eh you little bitch?

ALL HAIL THE ONE AND ONLY!!!
A MAN THAT ALWAYS DELIVERS!!!
>youtube.com/watch?v=9sAP-1Og9cY

>dying for assad
lmao what a cuck
you'll probably get beheaded or blown up by a vbied

Ty mate. Everyone is welcome in our promising country

CAN'T MOSSAD THE ASSAD

You're right, better die for Israel and Saudi Arabia, what a cuck right?

Dying for assad and syria would be a honourable death

Amerimongrels and Eurocucks got absolutely fucking BTFOed, they tried to overthrow another Muslim country but this time they got demolished.

Don't listen to that faggot nu-male Swedecuck, stay here bro. Europe needs alpha Middle Eastern genes. Europeans deserve the refugee crisis for supporting """moderate""" terrorists.

I'd take Syrian refugees as neighbours over you olive niggers any day

>thinks pol is one person
>not a newfag

he had signaled that he intends to leave though
granted it's with an outcome opposite to the plans of hillary clinton/PNAC/deep state/israel/france/netherlands/goymoney/the eussr/et all but still he seems to be done with all the bullshit himself

You Italians are not even good trolls, literaly Canada tier shitposters.

Even though that image is meant to be ironic it's actually true.

Lmao indeed we've always been alpha and european women love to get raped by us. Bet when Assad calls his sons, we have to heed the call

Of course you would, can't get enough of their cocks, plus Sweden is known for his being cucks, so I wouldn't be suprised if you would love to see your girls get fucked by them.

lmfao
the regime treats its cannon fodder like trash
you'll probably get raped and beaten by the commanding officers
if you don't die first if you're captured by rebels you'll probably be raped and humiliated in prison
what an honourable way to go
getting raped to death

better to stay in france lol

well, your country is going to need you in order to rebuild anyway

I personally can't wait for the videos of him dead and raped in a ditch like ghadaffi

Post rare Assads/best Syrian memes.
And never forget the Druze Beast!
Of course it is. Fun fact how I've changed my view on arabs, Shia especially. Sunnis still needs to be genocided - well, mostly.
nahn nuqatil nahn balid nahn yamutun lil'asad!!

He actually said announced to the baathist party members that he would leave unless they give him full control over the country and the amry. The only way for regime survival is al assad so they gave him great light. Now he finished the shit by himself

Has no one looked into why Assad is shaped like a thumb?

>Sunni still need to be genocided
>doesn't realize most Syrians are sunni

you'd do much better for yourself continuing to rape french women than going to syria to get raped in the ass like they do in every arab country

I prayed that he doesnt end up like ghadaffi
I prayed someone comes to help him
God is real
Jidf is bleeding analy at the moment

You on the other hand have to find a way to go home, there is rebuilding to be done

You know nothing about our army kiddo :)
SAA would never survive if commanders treated their soldiers like shit

You're being brainwashed by your media and wrong received ideas

>Of course it is. Fun fact how I've changed my view on arabs, Shia especially. Sunnis still needs to be genocided - well, mostly.
I don't hate Arabs who stay in their country and I respect Ba'athism (along with the philosophy of jamahiriya) very much. As ironic as it is, the Arabs have done more to keep fascism alive as a political force than the west.

Cant mossad the assad
You just cant

most of the syrian arab army and other militias are sunnis, asma is a sunni, miriam is a sunni, the sectarian angle is one pushed by the CIA
and there will always be sunni and shia due to islam and how it was formed, there will always be the disagreement on succession and such, it's like protestant and catholic or catholic and orthodox

SSNP for life LONG LIVE GREATER SYRIA!

Well keep in mind that before war syria was one of the most culturaly and socially advanved arab country. You can keep rape stories for youf israeli ans fsa boyfriends and enjoy it together

Italian men are manchildren who don't move away from home untill their thirties. Keep sucking on your moms tits and imagine you're white

>Fleeing your country instead of fighting
No wonder you moved to France.

I hope some jihadi car bombs this faggot at the end of the war and you retards will cry. Tfu.

Vive al-Assade !
Vive la Syrie !
Vive le Ba'as !

Notre Pére Victorieux !
Notre Pays Victorieux !
Notre Parti Victorieux !

lol male anal rape is everywhere in arab dictatorships
libyan, egyptian, and syrian prisons of all sides are all full of rape
you're going to be raped lmao

The saddest thing is when this war is over, I'm done with Sup Forums. Nothing to do here anymore besides /sg/.

youtube.com/watch?v=w42zou144dk&t=25s

Fuck yeah cunt. Pan-Anglo Renaissance Party when?

We can trust this guy, he sounds like an expert on prison rape

Keep barking while sucking your master israels cock lmao

he is a shitskin

Assad is low key kind of a badass

He seems to have much experience, indeed

>who don't move away from home untill their thirties
What's wrong with it? Are you so eager to run away from your home so your parents can't scold you for your cucked fetish?

>imagine you're white
That's the thing! We italians don't give a fuck about being considered white, the sooner you realize the better. No one wants to be associated with "white" or "aryan" cucks.

>Saudi Arabia
>most powerful
The other ones weren't trying very hard, it seems...

>young Assad in Rhodesia
I want to believe.

>this coming from Sweden
I mean you're even better (worse) than him.

Still prefer Hezbollah nasheeds.
Ya Nasrallah, Ya Ali!
youtube.com/watch?v=t-Q-4ONCDRo
youtube.com/watch?v=jrFDqXHWceY
youtube.com/watch?v=vXJRUUg-L4o
youtube.com/watch?v=Tf8okA1I210

I like Assad

Chad Assad > Faggot Macron, Faggot Trudeau, Old dried up saggy cunt Merkel

Meanwhile fsa fanboys...

SOON

Those are good damn

You should have just stayed Italian and been colonised, would have been fairly easy for Libyans to Italianize.

>Pan-Anglo
Aren't the anglos the same dudes who betrayed their promises to arabian nationalists when they "freed" them from the Ottoman Empire?

Dont forget also

>Dude the syrian population in only 23M lmao

in france, maybe

BUT WAIT THERE IS MORE!

They wanted to be their own thing, this is the result, can't say I pity them.

He’s blue-eyed and whiter than you

al mawt al roachistan

CAN'T
MOSSAD
THE
ASSAD

his job is not done yet
Say it with my guys

E V E R Y I N C H
V
E
R
Y
I
N
C
H

The whole syrian population everywhere is 23M+5M in siuth america.

Which makes ~28M syrian human beugns, no less, no more

theguardian.com/world/2017/nov/03/revealed-male-used-systematically-in-libya-as-instrument-of-war
theguardian.com/world/2014/apr/12/egypt-police-rape-dissidents-crackdown-16000-arrested
theguardian.com/artanddesign/2016/aug/18/saydnaya-prison-syria-assad-amnesty-reconstruction

>The detainees were also deprived of food and water, and had been raped and forced to rape each other.

this is just run of the mill arab behavior

We're also the same dudes who took out Saddam (RIP), Gaddafi (RIP), and failed to take out Assad (still here fagets!).

Some of us opposed destroying Libya and Syria because we learned from Saddam (PBUH).

They dun goofed

This one is decent too brother.
youtube.com/watch?v=o4FwpVC9JVM

Why you bully arabs so much?

>Today he is winning the war against the US and leading his countey to victory.

Winning the war against US(Actually Israeli) proxies; who stopped recieving funding when Trump took over.