Brit/pol/: Emergency edition

>May faces a devestating commons defeat on brexit bill
theguardian.com/politics/2017/nov/11/theresa-may-faces-defeat-mp-demanding-vote-on-brexit-deal

>Teachers are "brainwashing us and our children into thinking the bad guy was Hitler. What have the Jews done good in this world?” - Labour candidate Nasreen Khan
order-order.com/2017/11/10/labour-candidate-good-jews-done/

>If you voted to leave the EU, don't bother wearing a poppy
independent.co.uk/voices/eu-leave-vote-remembrance-sunday-dont-bother-wearing-a-poppy-a8043711.html

>Father goes against state wanting to kill his brain damaged son, is banned from hospital
theguardian.com/uk-news/2017/nov/10/isaiah-haastrup-father-banned-kings-college-hospital-treating-brain-damaged-son-court-told

>Uk must provide Brexit clarity - Barnier
bbc.co.uk/news/uk-politics-41941414

>Pressure grows on Carwyn Jones to order Carl Sargeant inquiry
theguardian.com/politics/2017/nov/10/pressure-grows-welsh-first-minister-carwyn-jones-carl-sargeant-inquiry

>UK prosecutors destroyed crucial emails in Assange case
rt.com/uk/409477-assange-cps-wikileaks-sweden/

>Owen Jones
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Owen_Jones_(writer)

>Britain backs ban of bee killing pesticides
newfoodmagazine.com/news/46238/britain-backs-ban-bee-killing-pesticides/

>Plenty of room left to build millions of houses on so the greenbelt can end up like Tokyo
bbc.co.uk/news/uk-41901294

>Alex Salmond to host TV show on Russia Today, Nicola Sturgeon screeches autisically
bbc.co.uk/news/uk-scotland-scotland-politics-41941359

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=ySgTgJOqlgE
youtube.com/watch?v=rRFkks3cFsY
twitter.com/Channel4News/status/928958768037158912
youtube.com/watch?v=N9fI40Nni3k
dailymail.co.uk/news/article-5073607/Letter-penned-Prince-Charles-sparks-controversy.html
youtube.com/watch?v=TVY8LoM47xI
youtube.com/watch?v=5cZhT_vq4Es
boutique-identitaire.com/gb/accueil/21-drapeau-lambda-jaune.html
boutique-identitaire.com/gb/accueil/20-drapeau-lambda-noir.html
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

First for Protestantism

Of course I'm aware of Revolutions of the past. Times were simpler, and people grew hungry a lot without apps as well as welfare state. Problem is, you underestimate the power of the subversion that has happened within the last 60 years that is still continuing to this day, even against ''right wingers'' or whatever you like to call them.

No, people don't change at all. They're always followers. You over estimate the average citizen, Never have citizens not been dumb followers. We used to have religion, now it's petty consumerism and welfare. Citizens always follow.

Media (and now social media) is far too powerful at this point. People will forgot X because Y if providing them comfort still.

People aren't going to ''revolt'' unless they're hungry, and right now, they aren't. They'll slowly subversive into the hand of what the capitalists (this is human nature btw) want. Dumb consumers.

That, or you want to hope that some so called ''TradNat'' dictator and his wing of politicians and thugs decide to go Guy Fawkes on Parliament, and the ''Monarchy''

>Scene Two: Everyone who comes must go!
>Scene Four: Blacker than ever before!
>Scene Six: This country is making me sick!
What did he mean by this?

Morrissey has gone full fash

We shall see. Your last sentence could happen sooner than you think

or indeed some other external factor could spark similar events. It's all in flux more than it seems, especially in the coming 10-20 years.

lads what are ur opinions on this inside britains far right docmentary?

>Your last sentence could happen sooner than you think
I hope so. Although are there any evident groups here which are genuinely Nationalist as well as 'traditionalist'? Because nationalism doesn't mean anything when there's not family structure (see Russia). Everything here seems to be ''REEE MUSLIMS'' cringe which doesn't have any solutions or new ideas.

17 months since the vote to leave and still no fucking clue how we're going about it.

haven't seen it. its probably financial paranoia aimed to scare, so that bankers don't lose their cheap labour in the form of 'equal' but slavish women and migrants

Generation Identity UK is probably your best bet for that.

But not really is the answer. AMW's shitheap is a joke, UKIP is a joke, BNP is a tragic joke, everything else is either MI5 or has 6 members total.

>everything else is either MI5
shoutout to National Action

funnily enough that one probably wasn't 100% mi5 because it was actually shut down hard and fast, meaning they didnt have control over it

>guys no if we dress up like chav thugs while waving around pictures of Hitler we'll totally save Britain!

We need to lose the Britain First tier crowd in order get serious. I hate to sound like ''le enlightened centrist'' here but people in Britain First are no different than AntiFa people in terms of debating. Both easily contradictory, and an easy punchbag for the media to bash on. Plus I wouldn't call them ''right wing'' anyway, but the media/left does tag them with that term.

sort of agree. You need these twats to vote but nothing more really.

one thing I love about GI is that they dont allow shitheads in their movement. Its made them vastly more successful than most other similar organizations on the continent

Is Khan /ourguy/?
What happens when Europe is 95% black and Jews get genocided again?
I don't think the ruling Jew elite thought migration through.

>Things Not To Say To Someone Who's Been Sexually Assaulted

youtube.com/watch?v=ySgTgJOqlgE

3 minutes in... KEK

i'll tell you what we need lads.....

a vessel for the spirit of Mosley

Definitely a Sup Forumsack

I dont think i understand...

No Country For White Men is in it as well.

This is me and my colleagues. Which one do you think I am, senpaitachi?

So why are you guys still awake? Now I just want to personally say I'm not a paranoid person but I think there could be a gas leak in my room, If i'm in it for a few minutes, I start to shake, feel cold despite having a good 3-4 layers on, then my head starts banging and feel dizzy confused and sick. and when out of my room after about half an hour I feel fine
Anyone got any suggestions of what I can do? I'm afraid to go to sleep atm

What Do Europeans Really Think About British culture?
>youtube.com/watch?v=rRFkks3cFsY

I say deport them all.

When was the last time you went to the bathroom for a poo?

Call the fire brigade. They might send a van out and someone with some sensors, if not they could tell you what to do.

two days ago? why user?

light a match, if you're going to die at least go out in style.

and isn't that a bit much Mipitt?

I'd be embarrassed to be any of these people and posting on Sup Forums.

no, it's literally their job.

Not if there is a gas leak, they'll be glad you called. But like I say if they don't do that they will probably tell you what you can do, they might know better how to advise you than us.

You almost certainly have impacted faeces.

>It's literally there job
I know I just use the Emergency services as an absolute last resort for now I can just sleep downstairs and buy sensors in the morning.
Already thought of that, got a match and checked for Hydrogen but I knew it wasn't that but I wanted to rule it out
user I've already had a Flu scare from my intestines once If it was I'd be able to sleep like a baby, but knowing I feel better when not in my room also rules that out
>And I know you're joking I'm just tired

>theresa may is still prime minister

You'll have to check for argon too I think and I'm not sure those sensors are readily available. Better to give the professionals a call. Also go to a doctor.

Have you tried pulling your foreskin back & leaving it back and going in the room?

this

but surely with Aragon wouldn't it be heavier than Air? I'm on the second floor of a complex as much as I want to rule it out I'll look into a sensor anyway.
>Wow Now I know how it feels to be an American! /s
Seriously thanks for the bants Aussie Its helping me relax a little

twitter.com/Channel4News/status/928958768037158912

look at the comments. This is the lefty shithole that is Twitter mind

GI have a clean vibe, and if more people knew about them instead of BF etc, then that would be great.

Kind of wish people like JRM and Farage weren't such shills for capitalism since they completely lose touch of pro NHS voters. Another problem is that they're too liberal (politically weak) for my tastes, and won't solve anything.

There is a qt Romanian girl at work who is interested in me.
Should I bang her or is it race mixing?

I think I've created like 20 (now banned) accounts on that shithole.

romanian is fine imo, though if you're a super autism 14/88 type then just dont get a kid in her.

Pretty much completely agree. But I'll take style and clean image over dafties who destroy their own public image in their first rally, any day

>I'll take style and clean image over dafties who destroy their own public image in their first rally, any day

OYYYY VEY

I had an account get banned recently too, had it a year or two. What do you keep doing to get banned?

>mfw EU army
>mfw EU navy
>mfw EU air-force

The Virgin Britain First
>has to have women do their frontline because men are too scared
>full of dysgenic chavs who can hardly speak their native language let alone any other
>shitty symbol with no sense of aesthetics or history whatsoever
>has minimal membership and only gets views on facebook because liberals watch them from afar
>does fucking nothing except get bullied by muslims and the police alike
>maximum dafties

The CHAD Generation Identity
>Mixed sex marches and events, the women are almost as based as the men and everybody looks great
>beautiful, clean flag with a powerful colour scheme and well thought through symbolism
>most attendees and members look great, dress in nice clothes and seem hygeinic and well raised
>actually do useful PR stunts like climbing onto mosques, leaflet bombing from on top of historical buildings, or commandeering a fucking boat to go turn back migrant rafts
>minimal dafties

I'm still convinced right wing organisation has to happen post societal collapse event desu

>What do you keep doing to get banned?
Having a none radical opinion, yet still stating facts and pushing these idiots into a corner of contradiction resulting in them probably going all ''unreal tournament german kid'' mode. In all honestly it's actually Burger liberals who're the most sensitive and result to chimping out and banning people. At least liberals here can hold out a lot longer.
This was mainly all in 2013/15 though, and I haven't been on there since. Not sure what it's like now.

reminder that this is the "muh jerrycuck" poster that votes for the Conservative party.

youtube.com/watch?v=N9fI40Nni3k

It's never going to collapse.
It's just going to gradually get worse slowly enough that everyone thinks its always been this way and we'll end up in a nation that is 60% 3rd worlders who only care about milking tax gibs out of what's left of whitey. Then we'll be openly persecuted by our darkie rulers just like the white South Africans are.

this, unfortunately.

>Prince Charles suggested 'influx of foreign Jews' was partly to blame for Middle East unrest and asked who will take on 'Jewish lobby' in America in letter to close friend
>A letter penned by Prince Charles in 1986 reveals his views on the Middle East
>The letter was written to his mentor, the Afrikaner explorer Laurens van der Post
>He argues that the exodus of European Jews helped cause unrest in the region
>He also writes his hopes that the 'American Jewish lobby'will be stood up to
>'Jewish lobby' is considered by some to be an anti-Semitic term, often criticised
>But Charles has always had a good relationship with the UK Jewish community

dailymail.co.uk/news/article-5073607/Letter-penned-Prince-Charles-sparks-controversy.html

Did some room decorating, lads.

Disgusting. Get yourself one of these instead

We'll go in stages

>Le 56% mode
Where the Colleges are literally banning 'white' people from attending events.
Coming to a point where you have to put up signs saying ''It's okey to be white''.
MSM literally promoting communism (Colbert on Trump Jr last week)

>Brasil 2.0
Basically Brasil

>South Africa 2.0
Even working class whites are getting slaughtered, and colleges are unironically saying that whites shouldn't be allowed to vote.

Comfy feels tune for the late night

youtube.com/watch?v=TVY8LoM47xI

lel this needs to be made

Maybe I'm just autistic but I found it difficult to find one. If I could, I'd put it in another room.

We're already heading toward the 'whitey not allowed to speak in public' point

but thankfully I think we're reaching peak degeneracy/anti white/sjw stuff as soon as 2020. You can already see us coming off a peak somewhat, at least I think I've noticed it

either that or I'm just too fucking jaded recently to even notice it

Cheers, Britbro!

Comfy film for the late night
youtube.com/watch?v=5cZhT_vq4Es

dont have the template or I would give it a shot lel

hmmm

boutique-identitaire.com/gb/accueil/21-drapeau-lambda-jaune.html
boutique-identitaire.com/gb/accueil/20-drapeau-lambda-noir.html

Honest generation identity is probably the best flag you can get with being questioned by others desu at worst you can probably get away with saying it's an alternate overwatch icon

Anyway I'm going to sleep now down as I'm all set up downstairs now - night anons! and remember make brit pol comfy again and give mick posters headpats

Cheers

night lad.

Anyone still up? I need my neet fix after writing all day.
What's going on? Are we all doomed yet?

night, goyim

yeaa we're fucked. Kim J is gonna drop a big one in his pants when he sees Donald's latest tweet. then hes gonna drop a big one on some american shithole and suddenly we're in ww3

Start buying guns, before you can't.

>mfw London somehow gets nuked

But user I unironically own three shotguns and a .22. Along with a sword, machete and a garage full of sharp or blunt implements.

Not that bothered about yank news. Nothing ever seems to happen there unless it's a shooting. Everything else is just the same thing in circles.
>trump
>Hillary
>Russia ooga booga
>angry brown people
Repeat and remix ad infinitum

Been onto this for a while, plus I live way out in the sticks at the moment so I could have good stash loads.

Thanks lads and kekd at the image also holy shit I missed and misplaced so many words let me fix that before I come off properly
>honestly lad generation identity is probably the best flag one can get without getting questioned or any dodgy looks (like you would with a swastika or a confederate flag) as at worst unless someone knows exactly what it is you can get away with saying it's an alternate overwatch logo and they'd probably believe you its "that gets the noggin jogging" of flags really

>anyway I'm going to sleep now as I'm all set up downstairs and I'll check my room for carbon monoxide and other gasses in the morning and remember brit pol a comfy thread again and give mick the headpats they deserve
I would but a a 22. Seems about as effective as a BB gun but I am tempted to get a shotgun desu

All set for the race war

Here I am with just a simple cricket bat and a few croquet mallets

feels both good and bad being a countryside comfy bro

Actually a well sighted .22 is a pretty effective weapon. The recoil is neglible and it will still puncture a human skull quite happily. The ammo is cheap and plentiful. Have a look at penetration of the stuff on YT.

I should add I've a healthy quantity of shells and a small and useless dog who is the most threatening thing in the collection.

The weapon that the .22 comes out of is just as important, if not more important than the caliber of bullet.

Bullet velocity, range, trajectory, accuracy are all affected very much by barrel length and ignition system

get a good quality .22 and its very dangerous and useful.

Until moving to 'Nam I was very careful with what I posted on here. Now I'm not in the UK anymore can I endorse the murder of Jo Cox without a care in the world?

This is entirely true.

I am however working up to a 45-70 Marlin for a variety of reasons. Mostly because muh dick.

Just becauae your proxy is there...

Anyway go for it. Drop your truth bombs.

come to think of it, all I have on me at the moment is
>some Moroccan souvenir sword brought here from the 1980s
>chipped up cricket bat that a stole from an alley in Medway
>3 baseball bats (one is called the ''Austin Slugger'' or some shit)
>2 tennis rackets
>heavy fender telecaster that isn't worth fixing
>tool shed shit (hammers)
>AK-47 airsoft
>a kitchen draw full of throwing butter knives

Your best bet in all that is a claw hammer assuming there's one in the shed.

go for it

sieg heil our fuhrer tommy mair who did nothing wrong btw

Nice one. Are you in Northern Ireland or do you just eat the paperwork?
I really want a levergun just as a range shooter but I'm poor!

I'm an oldfag with a reasonable amount of money. If I was in NI though I'd be doing my utmost to get a couple of nice pistols. I've always wanted a Webley for one.

I unironically live in Vietnam, I'm too stupid for proxies anyway. I usually post in these threads with one meme flag or another, or else the flag becomes a quasi-trip

I'm not usually conscious at this time or indeed on brit/pol/ much so fair enough. I'm only awake because as designated lift for some folk I was drinking things with caffeine in it. It's now nearly 5 am and I might as well just get up and start my day.

MAS-36 always comes to mind, but not sure if they flog it here

>Jo Cox
Scored a cracker against Everton back in 96, m8

why do you live in vietnam mate? Is it permanent?

It's good to see people in here talking about arming up. The IRA got quite a lot achieved with tiny numbers. We're not quite at the stage where using those sort of tactics will work just yet but it won't be long I think.

Our enemies just need to keep pushing their anti-white bollocks and many normies will get sick of it. A lot of dramatic historical events were unforeseeable at those times, so anything could happen. Self-segregation and right wing sentiment is still held and practiced by so many people. There is hope, which is kinda white-pilling. Maybe I'm being too idealistic, but I definitely think we have a shot at turning things around.

Yeah got a few of those. I'll have to sneak in the shed tomorrow. Scared of spiders though

That's not action no? Inter-war gun to replace the lebellle?

If I'm dreaming of guns though I'd give your left nut for a .416 rigby

yep. a lot can be done with very little in many ways. We'll see what happens in the near future

agree with this. You're not crazy or being unrealistic - sudden turnarounds and cultural shifts are pretty common in history. They can happen withing a year, a month even. And a small part of the population can absolutely do a ton.
Mussolini's march on rome was with like 0.5% of italy's population supporting him. He just alpha chad'd his way into controlling a whole nation.

It's really cheap here and you can make a lot of money teaching English (you don't even need real qualifications, just a meme online certificate will suffice). I make $20USD an hour, which could easily go up to $25 soon and pay $250 a month for a decent studio apartment. Could easily be paying ~$150 a month if I was willing to live in a house share. Most teachers here only work like 15 hours a week.

Definitely not permanent, looking to make some good money while using the free time as an opportunity to get my shit together and learn some useful skills