Hibike! Euphonium

I'm glad it's over

Kansai next

Other urls found in this thread:

strawpoll.me/11513142
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

strawpoll.me/11513142

Please tell me we get more Mizore/Yuuko and not some boring shit like Asuka. It took them 4 episodes to make the two characters interesting, they are not just gonna be removed from the show from now on right?

This arc was so fucking stupid and illogical that it made this second season start out as a 4/10. Not even the animation can save it from that.

It's almost like the flute and oboe are kissing.

Yuri end confirmed.

Mizore doesn't deserve Nozomi.

SAY MY NAME

I'm sorry, I still can't remember it, Ribbons-senpai

shimakaze

>that it made this second season start out as a 4/10.
Seems about right, considering the first season taken as a whole is a 4/10.

Yuuko Hiroshima

How did Mizore squat for so long.

Would you be friends with someone like Mizore?

This.

The 1st one only had 3 noteworthy episodes.

Why would I be friends with me?

They should at least described that Nozomi was also deliberately avoiding Mizore, due to her shunned herself completely from the band, not just because she thought that Mizore was fine like what happened.
Should have some flashback of Nozomi seeing Mizore with Yuuko and thinking that Mizore was actually still do well without her around.

If she lets me put it in her butt.

No because I am someone like Mizore.

>there were anons that didn't like her or ribbons

And it was still the best anime of the year. Was 2015 the worst year in anime history?

Nozomi seems completely insincere and simply acting out to appease Mizore.

If they were really close friends how come she never asked Mizore out or just hang out with her after she quit the club? It's been like what, months at least? And now she's like "oh BTW I really loved your music it's so special for me!"

The only reason I can accept Mizore would fall for that would be because she's an autistic lesbian who's desperate for attention but everyone else should have noticed.

Also, despite how emo and contrived the drama seems, it's still more believable than Nozimi's excuse, simply because Mizore is not shown to be mentally healthy.

thanks Sup Forums!

>If they were really close friends how come she never asked Mizore out or just hang out with her after she quit the club?

Because shitting writing. Nozomi isn't portrayed as insincere, or a bad friend, or whatever the fuck. She's basically a saint. Which is why her behavior makes no sense and why this drama just doesn't work.

They overly played it up so it was bound to be disappointing. Nozomi was made out to be Satan and they made it seem like those two had a huge falling out. Turns out not even remotely, Mizore was in the fetal position in a corner puking over the mere sound of her playing over a misunderstanding. Nozomi? Absolutely no clue whatsoever what was going on. She just decided to not chat with her close friend from the previous school for a year, no big deal guys.

We'll get Mamiko arc this season, but not Asuka?

Yeah they should've just went all out and made Mizore like some kind of dark Asuka, a manipulative sociopath who drove a wedge into the band. Instead it was all just some weak ass bullshit.

They should've made Nozomi felt ashamed of herself because of her quitting the band, and as such she started avoiding Oboe and other band members.
The only problem with this arc is that they made Nozomi literally dindunuffin.

I thought "no way this can be true".

Then I checked and you could honestly make that argument. What the fuck 2015.

*Nozomi, not Mizore

How do we save her from irrelevance?

>And it was still the best anime of the year.
OPM and Haikyuu s2 were miles better.

>Mizore was in the fetal position in a corner puking over the mere sound of her playing over a misunderstanding
I fucking forgot that happened. That's such a stupid scene now that you know what happened, for fucks sake. Mizore is mentally ill.

Literally Japan.

Only for the semi-consensual dead fish sex.

Train her ass

I would like a bloomers episode

Not at all.
Haikyuu - 2/10
OPM - 2.5/10

OPM was a "lol shounen tropes amirite" casualfest with like three really good fights. Get out.

>Haikyuu - 2/10
>OPM - 2.5/10

And yet it was still better than Hibike.

No, we'd both read books and ignore each other.

Greatest love story ever told.

Luluco - 2.75/10

You have to do better

would you protect this smile?

You're not even trying.

It's clear the writers didn't want Nozomi to be a bad guy so they were treading a dangerous line with this. This entire arc people were treating her like she was a huge burden to the band but the backstory with the band actually makes Nozomi sympathetic. You can understand why she got frustrated even if it was ultimately the wrong choice.

When they actually got the drama, they had to figure out how to not make Nozomi a bad guy despite this build up and it was just poorly executed.

No, she is literally retarded.

my current friend is as autistic as her, so yes

Fuck no

I suddenly feel a huge desire to whiteknight her after this episode.
There's something about autistic retard like her that appealed to me.

Is s/he cute? What kind of noises does s/he make when you poke her/his cheeks?

I thought Nozomi murdered a puppy or something considering the atmosphere and shit with her. It was so misleading.

With how easy it is to ruin that, I guess it's natural to choose the harder task of defending it.

Good for you. This episode just made me trick her into sex even more

I'm rewatching this arc not because I liked it but because I cannot believe KyoAni shit the bed this hard. I'm probably missing something, some foreshadowing or anything, these 4 episode have felt sloppily written and directed, maybe, hopefully I'm in the wrong and a re-watch will clear away all doubts.

Face it. These are objectively bad as far as storyboarding, art direction and animation go. OPM is the Naruto of 1-cour anime in that regard and Haikyuu is inherently garbage due to generic sports premise and its limitations of sports expressed through motion via the animated medium. Sports shows can only truly be worthwhile through stylistic/abstract means (Ping Pong, Dezaki)

he is like a robot, all he do is programming
kinda cute tho

Yeah I was expecting much worse than what we got. Turns out she's just a saint and completely ignorant to the events.

Mizore loves company

pushing her in the storage room with sensei

Tell him that Sup Forums exists and it's fun there

I want to self-insert as Nozomi, slowly making Mizore warming up to me until she became completely dependent on me and then I'll throw a bitchest and avoiding Mizore completely.

As autists, I think it's fair to say that we all have our own Nozomi in our lives
Who is your Nozomi?

maybe he lurks there already, idk

Why does Oboe-chan have the personality of a sack of shit?

anime

Characters with brain problems can be a lot of fun.

>objectively

UH OH

Yeah, they way they talked it up it was as though she was a total monster who nearly destroyed the club by waging fucking inter-grade war.

Instead it was literally nothing.

I want to fuck Mizore's knees.

So does Nozomi rejoin or not?

where the fuck are the novelfags

Oboe is moe.

Weird quality glitch around 4.5 seconds. Someone must've tampered with the Matrix.

Hibike is inherently garbage due to generic school music club premise and its limitations of music expressed through motion via the animated medium. Music shows can only truly be worthwhile through stylistic/abstract means (Apollon, Nodame).

Ribbon. Seriously, I already forgot her name

>tfw will never hug her from behind and comfort her.
Then proceed to have sex in missionary position for purpose of procreation in an empty classroom.

Now that's what I call autism

Nah, her hair makes her head look too round

For easier patting mechanics.

I still don't know how Asuka planned to keep the two from ever meeting. She knew it would be a problem if the got near each other and never resolved their issues. Why'd she just ignore it

I had to pause and look for subliminal messages. You never know.

Nodame is very uninspired in comparison to Hibike's detailed mechanical animation. Not a good reply.

>entire thread
If there were that few then they're all literally irrelevant

>MFW no bothers to care that Natsuki is the bad guy this season

Are you fuckers ready to accept Nozomi did in fact nothing fucking wrong?

But what kind of message that someone wants to hide in there?

I'm Mizore

Why do people love hibike nigganium

Name one thing she did wrong

natsuki is irrelevant besides her dynamic with ribbons, who is arguably worst girl. why should we care

I beg for forgiveness. I blame shitty drama.

Because there's one character there that canon takes nigger dicks.

Maybe you should have tried solving the problem instead of sweeping it under the rug you piece of shit.

>Sports shows can only truly be worthwhile through stylistic/abstract means
>"All that matters is that it looks cool and unique"
This is the most garbage, pleb post I've seen on Sup Forums today.

>worst girl

Prepare to regret those words, heathen

I mean I would probably play with her a bit. Just take her oboe and she would probably do whatever you want.

Because they're busy with the competition and couldn't afford to handle chances of drama

She's gonna run and cry, and soon everyone will hate you