CBTS #246: CUTE ANIME EDITION

1. The purpose is to log events as they happen over the coming days. All of the shit going down in the last week is connected, the sealed indictments, the KSA purge and Lebanon tension, Trump donning a bomber jacket in the Pacific. We are here to record and analyze because no one else will be able to do a better job than /us/.
2. Everyone is aware of the presence of b0ts and derailers in these threads. Focus, Believe, and make a choice right now: Do you Trust Trump?
3. How would *you* succinctly break all this news to your blue-pilled friend? Does the initial message need to answer every detail? Bring them along for the ride and celebrations lads.
4. Stick to the graphic and produce infographics for redpilling
5. Get Comfy, Believe in your bones that we're riding the greatest timeline in existence.

LATEST Q COMPILATION – → →
pastebin.ca/3930472

LATEST Q: → → and → →
"POTUS NAT SEC E briefing 3:02am.
Please stand by.
Q"

HOW TO READ Q
→ →

ANSWER TO Qs QUESTIONS (NOV 11)
app.smartsheet.com/b/publish?EQBCT=e3d1071b533c412f8bc08ebbb1b444f6

>NEED CIRCULAR DIAGRAMS, FLOWCHARTS AND INFOGRAPHICS, KEEP PRODUCING
A VERY VERY GOOD EXAMPLE → →

EVENT LOG WITH DATE
OCT 31 to NOV 7 → →
NOV 8 to NOV 11 → →

WHY DID Q DO THIS? New theory – Search analytics
#185 → → #186 → → #187 → → → →

CBTS WIKI:
cbts.wikia.com/

The coming storm will honor all Americans that have been left behind by our corrupt government. Let us pray and praise Veterans and everyone that the limosuine liberals have left behind.

Post YRW the news of John Podesta's arrest comes out.

Also, if someone could send the higher quality version of the banner, please do it

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/EgyptAir_Flight_648
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Larry_Wu-Tai_Chin
nytimes.com/1986/02/22/us/spy-for-china-found-suffocated-in-prison-apparently-a-suicide.html
cog49.com/ft.pdf
pastebin.com/gHDKKBjW
reddit.com/r/The_Congress/
howtoexitthematrix.com/2017/04/17/432-hz-unlocking-the-magnificence-of-the-3-6-and-9-the-key-to-the-universe/
youtube.com/watch?v=2CrxG8ZcfmE
youtube.com/watch?v=qArMI3dZ46s
youtube.com/watch?v=TN5BaOGTmGs
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

North Korean tidbits.

Remember to check content before dismissing. We don't just have Q Clearance Patriot dropping crumbs here my first.

First for new thread way too early.

*friends

At 200?

these generals are now just spam and I will be contacting the moderators.

UNDERBAKED BREAD!

#245 is barely full!

It is better to be feared than loved

I've got an itchy trigger finger. I want to blast the heads off of evil fucks and shit into their skull. When do we get to do that?

new AC Meme, pls improve

+++1 prayer

Make it say "Google me". And use typical impact font, or one that is good on large sizes.

Bringing this forward for visibility. I was reading thru the Harrisburg crumbs and noticed that the first two questions hadn't been answered. This is what I found:

Who died on Nov. 23 1985: 58 people on Egypt Air 648
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/EgyptAir_Flight_648

Who lived: Retired CIA analyst Larry Wu-tai Chin, arrested of spying for China

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Larry_Wu-Tai_Chin
and then
nytimes.com/1986/02/22/us/spy-for-china-found-suffocated-in-prison-apparently-a-suicide.html

With my normie hat on, I look at this and think, "why do I care if he's in the CIA..."

SNOW WHITE is the story of the Wests'

GREAT AWAKENING to the

GOD-FATHER the 3rd time.

The first was with Moses, the second was with Jesus.

The 3rd is what Jesus promised - TO SHOW US THE FATHER PLAINLY.

The "loosing" of the SEVEN SEALS revealed hidden wisdom in the Bible
that first upset the apple cart of globalism some years back.
The same study now includes ancient takes on current issues (last 10 pgs).

This is the study behind it all : cog49.com/ft.pdf

Here are some key points in it : pastebin.com/gHDKKBjW

And this is a brief explanation of the Snow White message :

appears the bots are home for reprogramming.

Dig boys

Guys we need to all get names and tripcodes to keep the shills from hiding among us.

Behold the key.
Build the legend.
Build the map.

he died.... am i missing something here?

Could Trump’s troll of Kim on Twitter be a way of catching the MSM in a lie? They reported that Kim said Trump was “old”, so GEOTUS comes back with a comment that will say I rely get blasted all over CNN and the like. But what if Kim is already dead? Wouldn’t that be a clear indicator that someone else is calling the shots in NK, and that the media isn’t being honest with us?

Then add two images in some capacity
>wellknowourdisinformationprogramiscompletewheneverythingtheamericanpublicbelievesisfalse.png
> operationmockingbird.png
> below that, image from with caption
> Yep, I'm one of these. And you're eating up everything I say.
> include below somewhere printed small but clearly discernible link to a source of him being cia

The folks at plebbit have a new dom that's capable of reaching the front page. If you want to reach normies it's probably the simplest way.

reddit.com/r/The_Congress/

Been away. Can i get a rundown, please?

“Surely”, not “say I rely”

>Could Trump’s troll of Kim on Twitter be a way of catching the MSM in a lie? They reported that Kim said Trump was “old”, so GEOTUS comes back with a comment that will say I rely get blasted all over CNN and the like. But what if Kim is already dead? Wouldn’t that be a clear indicator that someone else is calling the shots in NK, and that the media isn’t being honest with us?
maybe, maybe

Wait until 350 to drop fresh bread

>reddit
What has this place come to....

Linking to what I said last post since I think it'll help some people with making memes to redpill normies>said without a tripcode...
That said I agree with what you're saying, these threads are reaching max a bit fast, and so we can't otherwise keep who's who straight.

Not bad stuff to make it more normie tier.

q is real

We know tripcode Q is real Q because he posted AF1 pictures with the tripcode. Fake Q's are easy to identify now.

also,
>shills against trying to reach the masses
kek

Coincidence?

Quick RUNDOWN Q’s predictions – which came through so far?
=======================================================
Q – possibly a high level government insider – said Trump was being protected by the Military because the CIA, FBI, and SS are all corrupted. Q listed several series of questions, where each question is either a hint or answer to the last – all regarding corruption.
He also made some predictions, some of which were false, some of which not.

1.) “Friday and Saturday will deliver on MAGA promise”, Q says, talking about about “cleaning house (gov’t)” - that weekend the Saudi Arabia purge happens, and these are the people who fund Hillary, the Clinton Foundation, the Podestas lobbied for them. Assets frozen.
2.) Nov 3: Howard Rubin, fundmanager for Soros, arrested for human trafficking (source: TheDuran).
3.) Specific claims were: Tony Podesta indicted Friday 3rd, Huma Abedin Monday 6th. False.
4.) Said on Oct. 31: any person stating they won’t run for re-election, has been put in submission (meaning implicated but cooperating). 10 days later FOX announced “40 politicians not running”
5.) Said there could be social media blackouts, but don’t worry. Later, Trump twitter goes offline for a while.
6.) Sources claim 35 sealed indictments have recently been issued on gov’t websites, an unusually high number.
7.) Q sends two photo’s taken from an airplane, one from a city and one from some islands in the sea. Anons identify the locations and time stamps match AF1’s location.

>Deuteronomy 4:2
Do not add to the word which I command you, nor diminish from it, to observe the commandments of the Lord your God which I command you.

>Numbers 23:19
God is not a man that He should lie, nor is He a mortal that He should relent. Would He say and not do, speak and not fulfill?

>Genesis 17:19
And God said, "Indeed, your wife Sarah will bear you a son, and you shall name him Isaac, and I will establish My covenant with him as an everlasting covenant for his seed after him.

The Holy Creator is not a man. The Holy Creator existed before anything else existed, and therefore has no form. Nothing should be added to or subtracted from the 5 books of Moses (The Torah). All other religions are false.

Notice: "EVERLASTING COVENANT."

Christians have been deceived by Rome, who created their religion. Jesus did not come to start a new religion, he came to embody the teachings of the Torah and rebuke the hypocrites. Paul and the Romans made Christianity and injected it with occult paganism, such as the "man-god" concept and human sacrifice for sins... We already had been given the prescription for sins: repentance, animal sacrifices (not humans), The Day of Atonement, and penalties according to the law. Realize that the only begotten son of the Father was Adam, the first man. All of us are his offspring.

More info:
Praise the blessed Holy Creator!

Get out, we're fine with reddit crossover here, we're getting investigation done.

Thank you.

>Reminder Jews are not the chosen people, it is scofield bible fake news. Christians do not have to be subservient to them.

>>What if this cult wants to use the technologies that we would otherwise use to provide free energy and "open a portal" for their "God"

welcome bro! you are getting very close!

432 Hz – Unlocking The Magnificence Of The 3, 6 and 9, The Key To The Universe!

"If you want to find the secrets of the universe, think in terms of energy, frequency and vibration."
– Nikola Tesla

“If you knew the magnificence of the three, six and nine, you would have a key to the universe.”
– Nikola Tesla

howtoexitthematrix.com/2017/04/17/432-hz-unlocking-the-magnificence-of-the-3-6-and-9-the-key-to-the-universe/

The "first of all..." meme is still running on fb. Easy to edit and mass produce

be a laugh if Kim was rescued from NK and comes back with Trump, calls out fake news, would fit in with Trumps bait and switch larps

Nice find, user

example?

Will this be the bread that will save mankind?

There is no such thing as a coincidence.

F'king Awesome! Any leads on indictments? A.K.A. How close are we to John Podesta in a jumpsuit?

"Eat babies,
Kill Dissenters,
Profit Largely"

We got a cbts channel here
discrd,gg 6MFc34c

CIA are the bad guys. That is what we need to meme.

How to make a meme that will appeal to normies.
First, use the Q & A format.
Second, put something in there that will get their attention (JFK, propaganda)
Third, use an instantly recognizable image (AC head shot)
Fourth, provide a link for them to follow.

> i cant count electoral votes
lol i'd call you pathetic and a waste of life but that would just give you a boner.

+1
I'll join it in a few minutes.

> kim was rosie o'donnell the whole time.

trump about to have a press conference i think?
vietnam
youtube.com/watch?v=2CrxG8ZcfmE
youtube.com/watch?v=qArMI3dZ46s

Agree. Simple yet effective.

Jury duty in Chicago smelled to high heaven. The next few weeks will be very, very interesting.

They've really kept it under wraps, but you know what look at what Trump tweeted on October 31st and you will see that they most likely have Podesta in custody. The "Unsealed sealed" indictments revealed also that George Webb is suing Podesta, I pray he does not become another Breitbart.

maybe say something re. he's not here to report the news/truth, he's here to control the narrative

Isn't Trump about to give a speech in Hanoi? What time is it in Zulu time?

MAGA bump

I'm just going to sit here, drink coffee and listen to Primus until the Lord comes, mmmmk?

"yeah lets paint er piss yellow"

Lord deliver us from shills

Thread themed music,

For, unto us a child is born...
>Handel's Messiah

youtube.com/watch?v=TN5BaOGTmGs

MAGA!

Keep up the good research.

I'll admit I've been using Facebook less recently, would you mind giving an example?

The simplicity could work quite well. (though I feel normies still want to believe that C!@ is still good.)

The world’s red pills are cheering you all on.
This the most significant time point in human history. You all understand this. This is about freeing earth from evil. This about freeing thousands of kids currently stuck in cages. We must win. We will win!

Quick RUNDOWN Q’s predictions – which came through so far?
=======================================================
Q – possibly a high level government insider – said Trump was being protected by the Military because the CIA, FBI, and SS are all corrupted. Q listed several series of questions, where each question is either a hint or answer to the last – all regarding corruption.
He also made some predictions, some of which were false, some of which not.

1.) “Friday and Saturday will deliver on MAGA promise”, Q says, talking about about “cleaning house (gov’t)” - that weekend the Saudi Arabia purge happens, and these are the people who fund Hillary, the Clinton Foundation, the Podestas lobbied for them. Assets frozen.
2.) Nov 3: Howard Rubin, fundmanager for Soros, arrested for human trafficking (source: TheDuran).
3.) Specific claims were: Tony Podesta indicted Friday 3rd, Huma Abedin Monday 6th. False.
4.) Said on Oct. 31: any person stating they won’t run for re-election, has been put in submission (meaning implicated but cooperating). 10 days later FOX announced “40 politicians not running”
5.) Said there could be social media blackouts, but don’t worry. Later, Trump twitter goes offline for a while.
6.) Sources claim 35 sealed indictments have recently been issued on gov’t websites, an unusually high number.
7.) Q sends two photo’s taken from an airplane, one from a city and one from some islands in the sea. Anons identify the locations and time stamps match AF1’s location.

Did you know Anderson Cooper is in the CIA?
Why is he posing as a CNN reporter?

Disinformation is real.

Kek, I need that meme with Joe Scarborough

In the future, future generations will not be bored with our decade. kek

We must be on the right track! Trolls are attacking fiercely!! kek

Pic related. Final draft.

what would the cia want with CNN?

Sorry. Wrong one

Project Mockingbird. JFK files show C[,IA[ have assets in news organizations spreading fake news.

SKYKING SKYKING DO NOT ANSWER SHILLS!
SKYKING SKYKING DO NOT ANSWER SHILLS!