youtu.be/4V4IEV8l-gA
pixiv.net/member_illust.php?mode=medium&illust_id=58134209
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

>YURI ON ICE
>YAOI SHIT

why do thai fans hate china-kun

They do?
Maybe they just don't like the ThaiChink ship

Am I the only one who wants to tenderly fuck and love Yuuri? The fact he can go from plain to semen demon makes my invisible dick diamonds.

BORN TO MAKE HISTORY

All this reused animation is sort of upsetting. Oh well, gotta cut corners somewhere I guess.

>Yuuri and Victor have sex
>Victor gets tired halfway through and has to have Yuuri ride on top
>gets depressed about it
>Yuuri kisses his balding head and assured him he's perfect

If this doesn't happen then DROPPED.

I want to fuck Yuuri tenderly and violently from all sorts of angles and positions until he passes out. He's too goddamn eros to be left alone.

Fixed from the last thread.

i thought someone said it's because both hate china

Yurio was made for fug

And just reposting this quickly. Enjoy!

>all this talk about Victor's secret wife, Lily
>it was Yakov all along who was married to a Lil(y)ia
kek

I will be laughing forever at this.

>You will never help him stretch in the lewdest ways and accidentally rub his dick
Why live?

I was surprised they said he has lots of stamina. I thought fatty's get easily out of breath. Good to see he's shaped up.

Wasn't an animator depressed about scheduling issues on twitter? It's a shame because the staff seems to love it, but it just can't be helped that there's not enough time to make the animation as good as they wanted.

Nigga did Victor's downright superhuman routine even while he was still a chubster, his stamina is really something else

>Yuri on Ice will most likely sell over 40k

We did it ladies. Free! BTFO

Lewdest body of any boy.

This is your girlfriend for tonight.

I need the stretching scene from the PV. How did a 15yo boy get an ass so thick?

He obviously didn't do (all) the quads though. Yuri can only land one or two of them

So am I imagining things, or are the colors on the OP changing from episode to episode?

Yuko said it was a perfect copy of Victor, he actually did somehow land all the quads even before working out

It's kind of a neat detail since Minako mentioned that Yuuri's strength was always practicing so much. Having to make up for his lack of natural talent means that he'd build up a lot of endurance.

And cuddles.

Don't forget his thighs. He's so fucking sexual.

I don't think she meant the jumps. Last week Yuri said he can only land the quad toe loop and salchow (in practice only) and even needed Yurio to help him with his quad salchow.

Thanks user! Have a good night/day.

I only noticed changes between episode 1 and 2.
a.pomf.cat/pdrebu.webm

Fukkin' saved

Mila best girl.

>tfw you'll never see Yuri's exposed boipussy
Why live?

I want her to bully me.

Both Yuris have become women, this is actually yuri now.

Wow, Victor really wants to fuck.

>a.pomf.cat/pdrebu.webm
I'd love to see one of these with all four openings just so we could compare them all at the same time.

I want to run my hands across his torso.

no it's yuri

He still did all the jumps of eros in the second half, didn't he? That's really incredible. Skaters usually do the most difficult jumps right when they start before their legs get too tired. Victor likes to program Yuuri's the other way around and shoves the jumps to the second half.

They didn't hate chink but Majority prefer Gook/Thai, some shippers are kinda obnoxious though.

I vaguely remember that being a big deal in the 2010 Olympics. They get like, a higher score if jumps are in the 2nd half, right?

Yeah but he didn't land any quads successfully. Maybe he sub'd the ones he couldn't do for triples when he was copying Victor or something.

Too bad he wants to fuck a Nip, who are genetically programmed to be beta as hell.

And some of them ship Gook/Thai because MUH VIRAL.

Maybe he wants a beta worshipper.

Yeah, they get a higher percentage of points if it's in the second half. Sane skaters will do the most difficult jump right off the bat but Yuuri has the quad salchow as his very last one in the new program.

He can land the toe loop and might have lucked out with the salchow but most likely replaced the other two.

>MUH VIRAL
what?

What does viral marketing have to do with that ship?

It would be funny if they don't interact. So far from the profiles we can tell Thai would interact with Piggy and Chink. Siscon will interact with his bitch. Victor would probably interact with Swiss since they're rivals.

He probably downgraded those quads to triples but did everything else right. Still impressive.

Well he still has until December to bang an r rating into this anime.

My dick.

So Russian Yuri is trying to make his debut before puberty turns him into a manly man?

collage user back again. Sorry that I had to delve into desuarchive for some of this, I wasn't around for the ep3 threads.

I want a Yuri!!! On Wheels alternate universe

youtu.be/4V4IEV8l-gA

Why doesn't Yuri just chop off his balls, that way he'll always be a flexible femboy

Yeah. Puberty is great for strength/endurance, but it ruins flexibility.

Kek.

>How did a 15yo boy get an ass so thick?

You need to rethink your life.

I want to lick the water droplet out of his armpit

War flashbacks to that mess

I mean it's a overrated ship that made up from pure delusion. Fucking hell, I still don't understand why would people root for this shit.

>Hey yuri, have you already decided on a name for the piece?
>I don't know, but I guess I am really yuri on ice I guess

I guess

because gook is hot and chink is just a shy little shota, i guess?

Can skaters do erotic dance? You know, like that scene in Gargantia.

You don't understand. It's not Yuuri skating above the ice, it's Yuuri's definition of ice skating. On love - on his love - on ice. Yuuri, on ice. Yuuri's take of ice skating, his last program to finish his career. Deep.

I don't know about you but Eros made me feel funnier than Amy's. If it had Gargantia's budget it might have not passed the censorship law.

>Hey yurio, I guess we really are the yuri on ice
fucking dropped

I just want to see these slutbois in silks and gold doing lewd sexy dances.

Now you're reminding me of that Arslan doujin that will never be scanned.

I wonder if the rinkmate who got in an accident was actually Thai.

Which doujin?

where do koreans usually share these drawings

I hope they never interact.

isn't that yuri?

Twitter

Nevermind then.

pixiv.net/member_illust.php?mode=medium&illust_id=58134209

Horny Victor a cute. CUTE!

Because both have thick eyebrow.

Awful.

I want to kiss Phichit!

It's so much funnier to read it like this

I want to hit Yuuri's prostate

Yuri on Ice track out yet?

How many episodes will there be total? 10?

Standard 12

>> doujin where yuuri fugs victor
>> victor cums but yuuri still goin strong
>> victor ahegao from over stimulation

I need this

> mfw a third of the way through already

Okay so did the translation just suck or did Mila's ex-bf cheat on her or what?

Every time I see this thumbnail I think it's Teen Titans's Beast Boy

>Competitions start next ep
>Yuuri has to work his way back up from the bottom
>only ep 1 had great skating animation
Suffering. I don't mind shitty skating for practice or the onsen fight but the Prix performances shouldn't look like shit.

>a whole summer of training antics
>we don't get to see it

What does this face convey?

boylust

>froggy
Can't say I hate that.