So... why did he do it?

So... why did he do it?

Other urls found in this thread:

archive.4plebs.org/pol/thread/147857637/#147858995
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

No ears

That picture says it all. So many reasons yes. They include the obvious ones. The not so obvious as well.

His fedora told him to.

d-e-m-o-c-r-a-t

People made fun of his appearance one too many times.

Divorce. Inability to cope. Violent potty training. Closet homosexual who was self hating. Atheism. Too many episodes of mlp.

He was an atheist, therefore had no morals.

This, except unironically.

Atheist loser.

Trump hating, atheist lefty.

I remember when being an atheist was the cool counter-culture thing to do and we used to sau that there was no such thing as a "militant atheist"
Oh how times have changed

Like most mass shooters, he was a democrat.

He's a Nazi.

Check'd
>...Packin' shit packin' heat smokin' fags indoors, >and the Jew News says he got a new high score.

Cause he’s an epic fucking loser

Violent and unhinged anti theist.

Truly Moonman's best single.

domestic
Half of the people he murdered were members of the same family

he proved white people are just as violent and soulless as non whites. which isnt surprising seeing the history of europe

pol will try to make excuses for him , calling him mentally ill, false flag, da joos. but in reality he was just a piece of shit

too much atheist propaganda

Antifa told him to do it

Cuckold, atheist, year in lockup for beating his bitch's bastard baby.

Was he really antifa?

kek this thread is scape goating athiest as killing machines. through out history theres been more christian mass murders than athiest, like hitler

he's as antifa as mass shooters are islam

No. He was fucked over by air force. He worked logistics at an air force base in new mexico. 2012 he gets in big trouble for trying to smuggle guns & making death threats to superiors(supposedly) They probably using this guy for something illegal

t. 2013 youtube skeptic
The pulse shooter was muslim, as were the san bernardino shooters

thats not what the news said

No, he liked some pro antifa meme page on Facebook

There have been very few atheists though. Any per capita stats on this?

He was success challenged, temperament challenged, spiritually challenged- undoubtedly a byproduct of hollow American culture. Therefore, from this point moving forward, I refuse to American-and you should, too.

its still a connection. remember, Trump was connected to Russia by one of his servers sending a Russian company spam email

he was programed to do it

yea air force fuck him over. Although I don't think he actually did it. just use him as the patsy. then you character assassinate him

Revcom
archive.4plebs.org/pol/thread/147857637/#147858995

australian shitposters

Bitches don't listen

I also see that Tessa Brennaman and Brittany Adcock doing interviews. Both look like trash. I know for sure Adcock is a juggalo. Maybe they all are.

Because George Soros paid him to to distract from the Trump-led Saudi takedown.

Whenever Trump does something good, or Dems do something bad, kikes pay big money to distract you.

Paid for by (((Soros)))