Hiroshima & Nagasaki

>Hiroshima & Nagasaki
>Tokyo
>Dresden
>The Holocaust

Why are white people so violent? Is libertarianism possible in a white society?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=4Z4IuOHGAFU
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Not violent enough desu senpai

>Is libertarianism possible in a white society?
Is non-white libertarianism possible?
>Why are white people so violent?
"Everybody fears the wrath of patient man''- Someone said this, I forgot who.

honestly this is the average sort of girl i wish i had been having one night stands with in college

nothing really noteworthy about her but it would be a good night of feeling like you're normal. i'd almost rather bang her than someone objectively prettier because at that point you're like "ok you're banging me but you're out of my league, what's your angle"

with this girl you're like "ok shes just horny like me, we're both average. cool"

anyway whats this thread about?

Not violent, just more efficient.

>unit 731
>Bataan death march
>great leap forward
>pearl harbour
Why are Asians so evil?

>i wish i had been having one night stands with in college
So you are a virgin on Sup Forums. NICE.

>Is non-white libertarianism possible?

Libertarianism is more possible in non-white countries than in white countries. White countries have the largest most coercive governments in the world and has been the most warlike and violent throughout modern history.

>libertarianism

Who the fuck cares lmao

>White countries have the largest most coercive governments in the world
aha
>and has been the most warlike and violent throughout modern history
Cuz crackas evil.
Chinks don't want libertarianism due to their nature.They are naturally inclined for big supressed socities with feudalism, just look at Japan.Only notable exception would be Filipines, but their Minarchism doesn't work thanks to democracy.
Blacks already have it, Africa.
Think again

Japan didn't want to fight with America before the war

>aha

Was this supposed to be an argument? White countries all tax at least 40 percent of their national income. White people love massive authoritarian government. Countries like Hong Kong, Taiwan and Singapore tax less than 20 percent of their national incomes.

>the holocaust
Where do you think you are?
HAHAHHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAA!

When dealing with people who can’t accept the correct path forward, you must make them understand through force. Some would call it white privelage, others would call it the white mans burden. Both different sides to the same coin.

White people don't know the correct path forward. Look at how highly taxed, regulated and policed white countries are. White people do not value individual liberty.

>Countries like Hong Kong, Taiwan and Singapore tax less than 20 percent of their national incomes.
Are you shitting me?
An-cap talking about taxes and capitalism.
Holy shit, buy some guns.
Besides
>Hong Kong
>Country
You should be more worried about guns and regulations on bussineses faggot, not taxes.
You can have 20% taxes but what is the difference when you get fucked in ass by some beurecratic cunts from analy retained department?

oh look an ancap. Get the Photo lens, discovery channel tier ideology. Endangered species.

Right. And the unprovoked Pearl Harbor attack was of love.

Tax and spending level gives you a general idea of how intrusive a government is. If your government is taxing 40 percent of the national income, that means it's hiring bureaucrats and thugs to diminish your rights.

>And the unprovoked Pearl Harbor attack was of love.
Are you against happas?
t.I went too far

Oh, look. Another dupe who believes government justifications for war. White people like you who lick government boot are why libertarianism will never happen in white societies.

Hiroshima & Nagasaki
Tokyo
Dresden
The Holocaust
Seems to me that we gave you a wake up call...you fuck with us,you die...
This is the issue all minorities need to understand...

>If your government is taxing 40 percent of the national income, that means it's hiring bureaucrats and thugs to diminish your rights.
Being this retarded
>An-CAP
What are regulations?
You would rather pay 40% tax with no regulations on your business or 1% tax with anal McAnalson screwing your business for not having enough dildos in your workers asses and just adding a huge fine?
Ever owned a business faggot?
taxes are not the problem, regultions are.
I could have 99% tax to pay for the government but if I could use slaves I wouldn't give a shit. Do you understand where I'm going with this?

Whites kill selectively at key moments.
Other races kill all the time for reasons of poor reasoning. Just go to Africa, China or Brazil.

Anyway, what you don't consider is that, sometimes, there are good reasons to kill people.
Most people kill because they want to protect something. Few are those who kill for pleasure or ambition, a position that is often more seem in rulers and leaders. It is unfair to attribute this to the entirety of the ruled people.

The fact that you think of a utopian reality in which wars will happen only highlights how delusional libertarian faggots are.

More like if you mess with a government's tax racket, they said people to go die to defend their tax racket. Once again, white people like you identify with government. You don't understand that government is a greater threat to you than anything else in the world. Your mentality is incompatible with a libertarian society.

No that's why (((you))) are trying to genocide whites

>White people like you who lick government boot are why libertarianism will never happen in white societies.
>White societies
Oh look I'm asian. What is keiretsu? I want my feudal company to give me tendies!
Grow up... oh wait we are on Sup Forums

All Humans are violent.
We whites are just best at it.

>99% taxation is not a problem

Taxation is robbery, retard. The very act of taxation is a severe violation of a person's individual rights. Thanks for proving you are government sheep, white man.

>pearl harbor

meh killing guys on boats while fdr new it was gonna happen isnt really seen as a tragedy

>Kekistani flag
I want to choke you.
I know that you are probably a 50 year old, but please use a different flag.

i.e. they're the least libertarian.

>The very act of taxation is a severe violation of a person's individual rights.
What are regulations ?

>only knows about atrocities committed by Caucasians

Are you racist or something ?

it makes me happy to see this on Sup Forums

When did I say regulations weren't violations of rights? Are you illiterate?

But didn't more people die from Jewish commissars in Russia?
Or what about the mongol Khan?

You know what single act of war killed more than the Tokyo firebombing? More than Dresden bombings? More than Fatman? More than Tallboy?
The 1938 Yellow River flooding, by the Chinese to try and stop the Japanese advance - and almost all the deaths were their own people.

Do you know anything about Chinese history? Pretty much every civil war they ever fought, and there were a lot, makes the holocaust look like child's play.

Do you think the native Americans weren't just as barberic? Or do you think Disney's Pocahantas and Avatar are accurate representations of their lives?

Have you ever heard of child soldiers? Even in the fucking dark ages white people weren't that barberic. Only in modern Africa do we see that shit.

Get this race baiing, anti-white shithead out of here.

I'm learning chinese.

youtube.com/watch?v=4Z4IuOHGAFU

Just read Romance of the Three Kingdoms. Their battle strategies we're to keep throwing expendible people at the enemy until they drowned in a flood of blood.