Should women go to college and get a career?

Should women go to college and get a career?

youtube.com/watch?v=apoCp3OTsxE

Other urls found in this thread:

legacy.gscdn.nl/archives/images/soroskooptbrussel.pdf
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

You can’t support a family one one income anymore

Yes you can
Just don't waste money on stupid shit

I think it depends on the geographical area people live in.

Like for explain NYC, California, and Long Island are places that are too expensive to support a family with one income. Its possible but its a real struggle.

Whereas a low cost area like Florida, Georgia, and North Carolina are possible to do single income. (I know I am generalizing)

Nursing, teaching, or another career that one can take five years off and be able to pick it up again.

I want a stay at home daughter desu, to make more stay at home daughters with

>take five years off and be able to pick it up again.
Why?

probably raising kids

N O
O

No why do they need to go back to work?

>need
Someone has never met a grill. You realize they want to contribute to society in ways other than raising kids right?

>Someone has never met a grill.
Not all girls have been brainwashed by feminists
>ant to contribute to society in ways other than raising kids right?
Women in the workplace dont contribute shit to society

>nurses don't exist
Have fun with your sex doll

90% of the medical industry is keeping dregs alive

Nobody really needs colleges, degrees, and all that university shit. Why do people look down on the trade jobs?

The vast majority of them need to stay in the kitchen. The really smart ones that are recognized by men as smart should go and study worthwhile fields that benefit society. I know a nazi girl that is majored in physics and now works in a lab somewhere. Women have contributed a lot to the sciences. On the other hand there are far too many girls that treat college as pleasure island. They go to university and fuck around too much, use fucking sparknotes, and absorb whatever their professors tell them.

Only if they have IQ over 115 or in STEM.
The rest would be better off being housewives instead of leeching off taxpayers to fund their 4 year cock carousel adventure to become teachers in the ghetto.

Applies for useless men too. If they have low IQ or can't study a STEM or business or med major, they should go trade or army.

>Nobody really needs colleges
Yeah fuck right off. Universities in their truest form a place for study and debate. A lot of universities have been corrupted, thus are not a place for "higher learning." But, the university is a valuable tool for Western civilization.

Lots of important research takes place within a university that doesn't take place in industry/corporate world.

Free exchange of ideas.

Allows interaction between students and professionals. This is important, because students get first hand knowledge in their field.

No, absolutely not. Women working should be illegal

not if you want your woman to stay pure

>allowing lazy high IQ people into uni over hardworking lower IQ people.
Nice logic faggot. But for real IQ is only an indication of how quickly someone learns. There are plenty of > 115 IQ individuals that work in places that require a university education. They just had to take more time to learn the material than a genius would have.

triple digits and all, but even smart women should use their brains to enrich their own household, not some jewish bankers wallet

Be a use the trades are filled with druggies, non-whites, and long hours/days/weeks away from home.

>legacy.gscdn.nl/archives/images/soroskooptbrussel.pdf

this is fucking awesome Im so jealous!

>Should anyone go to college and forgo a career?

ftfy

Learn a trade/craft/whatever. Going to college is usually a waste of time and money.

Take a look and see for yourself lol

if they goto college they should get a career.
a lot of them goto college and load up on debt then get married and pump out a kid and dump all the debt on their hubby, while they "become a stay at home mom". (aka turn on sesame street and vacuum for 10minutes then get drunk)

That's a ridiculous reason to put people forcibly out of work

Shouldn't smart women be the ones having the kids?

HOW DO THEY GET AWAY WITH THIS?
Using full name on Twitter and publicly admitting their slutty behavior.

Kids, kicthen and church.

This is so horrifyingly true.
I install stone counter tops for a popular local company. I regularly see stay at home mother's doing utterly nothing while we work
>inb4 they aren't used to our presence
the most I've ever seen a mom do with her kids is send them to bed and watch tv

Fuck off Craster.

kek has spoken

She thinks she has a 'decent personality'. Also, gets to teach children. Should be a crime.

I think it's fine for women to work but they probably just shouldn't work the same way men do.

They have limited fertility. Better to marry and have kids young. Then maybe do college and career in their 30's once the kids are grown.

Or just not at all. Work sucks. Better to live on one income if you can. It's still possible if you're smart.

no, not unless there is something wrong with them and won't ever get married.

they should get entry level jobs out of high school and spend the rest of their time searching for a husband.
Once they have said husband they should be focusing more of their energy/time on their husband and their home.

they should be spending more than 5 years with their kids.

Not if they want a good life

No.