Why does everyone hate Jews so much?

Why does everyone hate Jews so much?

Other urls found in this thread:

washingtonpost.com/news/post-politics/wp/2013/05/22/biden-jewish-leaders-helped-gay-marriage-succeed/?utm_term=.933101fda543
youtube.com/watch?v=9E62iA6KCIQ
youtube.com/watch?v=YeIcQSnepig
youtube.com/watch?v=DhI8YPmTAw8
youtu.be/qTYSv_YQOVo
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Here's former VP Joe Biden complimenting them on their subversive efforts:

>"Jewish leaders in the media are in large part responsible for American acceptance of gay marriage, Vice President Biden said Tuesday night.

>'I believe what affects the movements in America, what affects our attitudes in America are as much the culture and the arts as anything else,' he said at a Democratic National Committee reception for Jewish American Heritage Month. He cited social media and the sitcom "Will and Grace," giving Jews a large part of the credit for both.

>'I bet you 85 percent of those changes, whether it’s in Hollywood or social media are a consequence of Jewish leaders in the industry,' he said. 'The influence is immense, the influence is immense. And, I might add, it is all to the good. '

>The vice president also praised Jewish contributions to science, immigration reform, the civil-rights movement, the arts, the law and to feminism."

>washingtonpost.com/news/post-politics/wp/2013/05/22/biden-jewish-leaders-helped-gay-marriage-succeed/?utm_term=.933101fda543

Scapegoat, it’s edgy, it’s fun, etc

The better question is why do jews hate everyone else?

youtube.com/watch?v=9E62iA6KCIQ

No, it's because they literally are the cause of all Western ills. They brag about it now because they've brainwashed generations of people to LIKE it.

They are welcomed into a country and then they wear out their welcome. This happened over and over again.

Do the stormfags make this thread every night then have their buddies spam it with their stupid "redpill" propaganda? Literally any time I'm on at this hour this exact thread shows up.

pic related

It would take an absolute deluge of posters without similar views to Sup Forums to actually stop Sup Forums from doing what it always does. Sup Forums is a cesspool. Sup Forums is chaos. They are intolerant of and rude about almost everything.

That was the most cringey thing I've read in a while. Holy shit, lol.

because it's fun

jew haters simply post a lot, because, they're insane. not much else to say.

Success breeds envy.

I only hate them a little bit desu.

Like I only hate them maybe once every five days.

>It would take an absolute deluge of posters without similar views to Sup Forums
It never works. We always end up adding new followers after every raid. Raids rarely work, and the mentality usually goes right back to the "median" average hate and vitriol.

We seem to be getting shilled out right now. What is REALLY going on? Is this a heavy shill night?

((()))
((()))
((()))

glad my autistic behavior was worth something for once

They do treacherous things to their own host nation which they have nothing but contempt for and exploit usury and sell escapism and vice to non jews

Because their faith quite literally places the value of non-jews (goiym) on par with that of cattle.
And since cattle can't have property, it is okay to fleece, extort and exploit from them.

Today most Jews are secular, but since human nature is what it is, they will always identify and prioritise according to whom belongs to their faith, and who doesn't.

They are the actual master race

youtube.com/watch?v=YeIcQSnepig
youtube.com/watch?v=DhI8YPmTAw8

Why does anyone hate anyone? Is it "The Jews" or is it "The Rich Jews" or is it "Rich People Who Happen To Be Jews"? Does it really matter, at the end of the day?

Cultural Marxism. I don't hate them, only what they do. I sometimes think they're not even cognizant of the harm they cause. It's like they're genetically programmed.

This video will change your mind:

youtu.be/qTYSv_YQOVo

Success as a group based on racial exclusion is called racism my friend.