Dragon Ball Super

What do you think will happen with Blackmasu at the end?
Will he die (assuming he will lose inmortality in the fusion)?
Will he be sealed with Mafuba?
Will he have a fate worse than death?

"God Kick"

pls dont kars him

What are your favorite fights in the entire series? Includes movies if you want.

They made future trunks hair blue just because bulma's hair was also blue?

I-Ignore that name
it was for a meme

Who really knows, honestly

He will be Zeno's friend

hi user

Dubs have decreed it so!

BIG BANG ATTACK

do you know where you miscalculated?

FINAL FLASH

I always liked this form but I have no idea why desu

I don't really get how SSB2 isn't a thing yet.

From what I understand they obviously know how to transform into SS1 or SS2, and SSB is just doing the SS1 transformation with god-ki applied, why are they not just doing the same with SS2. Doesn't seem like SSB is some super difficult transformation considering how easily they go into it now.

Goku vs Cell

They're still trying to sell the SSB toys, wait until that stock has run out, then SSB2 starts up

Even if Blackmasu wins the fight, he loses, he will be alone.

When they introduced SSB, they were acting under the belief that post-God power SSJ2 and SSJ3 were just wastes of power, like Toriyama mentioned in an interview. By the time of the U6 arc though, SSB seemed to be treated as a transformation of its own (thus the line about it using stamina and Goku initially facing Hit in base that's in both anime and manga, or how Vegeta shows it to Cabba as the newest SSJ transformation), so even though they've gone back and said that SSJ2 and 3 are still power ups over SSJ1, with SSB being treated as its own transformation, there's no guarantee that there's a SSB2 or SSB3.

so where you going to place this form in?

make one for gohan, since the new fad for /dbs/ is to hate on our boi.

>vegeta fans

?

GALICK
GUUUUUN

He's going to win.

Why DBS threads are always the worse one? Get a better taste in anime, fags. DBS is nothing but a nee GT with fanservices

Don't reply to it.

This is the entirely idea behind all the DBS. The fandom is fucking stupid.
Also, poorly made games like Xenoverse too

>Super god fist in the form of a KICK

I'm quite okay with that.

I liked Super Saiyan God because it was a temporary power up. After they achieved the red form, it would boost up their normal super saiyan forms. (see goku vs beerus with hero playing)

Now they got this blue, rose, and it just feels so boring.

forgetful user here, what moves has vegeta used that he says the name of in the manga/anime (no videogames)? So far I can only think of galick gun and final flash (did he ever say big bang attack?)

cont.

This is clearly the best opportunity to hit two birds with one rock. Because if we assume that the fusion will get inmortality from Zamas mafuba is the only way to end this shit.

TFW it spits an egg before being sealed.

I like to think that it is his way of having grey hair due to natural aging and stress.

Is Mafuba even going to work ? We know you can fucking cross dimensions if you want it hard enough and if Majiinbuu and Gotenks could do it someone with god Ki should easily be able to reproduce that as well.

Cause Akira should retire

Buu also could eliminate humanity in a instant. Get the deal that Super is full of bullshit and plotholes

Fucking power levels.

STRONGEST HUMAN

Toriyama wants his hair to match Bulma's. He made a concept art of Kid Trunks with blue hair before Super started, but Toei decided to keep his hair purple. Then when this current arc started, for some reason they made F Trunks' hair blue like it was in Tori's drawings.

>What do you think will happen with Blackmasu at the end?
Multiversal Spirit Bomb

>Get the deal that Dragon Ball is full of bullshit and plotholes
ftfy

Galick Gun
Big Bang Attack
Final Flash
Final Shine

Everyone gets beaten up by Black. Everyone gives their energy to Goku and he becomes super strong and beats him with one punch.

fuck off triclops

Is there artwork of an SSJ 3 raditz?

>tfw waiting for F.Trunks to use Big Bang attack next

Hey look, it's notasstrongasgoku-kun.

yeah but the mafuba seems pretty magical and is used to contain. and if a super saiyan god uses a mafuba, I assume it will be extremely strong

RACIST

Why did he know how to use garlic gun anyway?

Couldn't they have just used the same way it was used to seal the old kai inside an object ?
I mean it was already proven to be effective against gods and Beerus would've told them how to if they'd just stuffed his face with food.

did they ever tell us specifically about the sealing move? maybe it's the same thing

vegeta taught him
it was literally in one of the slides when they came back from commercials

so do you think vegeta made that move himself, or did daddy teach him?
>tfw we will never know

off screen training with vegeta

i have no idea because even cabba used it and he's a saiyan
but he didn't say "GALICK HOOO"

Oh.
Fuck.
Thanks

I'll assume it's an ancient "monkey school" technique

yea i want to believe it's an "ELITES ONLY :P" type of shit

it's such a bad name too (GARLIC), but at least it's not broccoli cannon or something else. it's fine since it's usually known as galick

I wonder if baseball inspired this pose. it looks a lot like a pitch.

Toryiama himself said he was never really happy with SSJ2 or SSJ3 and where they went, and that was a major reason why he made an alternate "line" with the SSB. If there are further stages I don't think they'll be as similair as the jumps from SSJ1 to SSJ2 or SSJ3

Good work Trunks now suck my cock

Delete this!!

I don't see the point of SS3 at all when SS2 was supposed to be the maxed power SS.

>Trunks arc ends
>Trunks from the farther future visits
>has a King Vegeta goatee
>Mai has 2 children and a pet
>toddler girl in a big jacket
>baby dressed like Pilaf
>and a shiba dog

>this nigga like 38 here

Nah, he's like 30-32 in this arc.

heh, nothin' personnel low class plebs

>is in his early thirties
>looks like barely legal
man if only

>being unable to beat bejita&kakahoot Zimzam fuses with himself
> Zimzam^2 is too much for vegetable 'n co so Gowas/Kaioshin give 'em the earrings
>the CHAMP of smug aka vegetto BTFOs Zimzam^2
> Zimzam^2 loses his shit and makes a mistake/opening which allows vegetto to use mafuba on him
>Zimzam^2 in a teapot, vegetto 'n co return to their time
> Toei teases us with vegetto vs beercat but they decline because ???
> Whis takes Zamaspot to Zen-chan who opens it
> Zen forces Zamas^2 diffusion and returns goku to black's body
> Zen hakais the two zimzams and fixes the damage done to trunk's time and to the time where zamas took goku's body
> trunks returns to his time and spends his days holding mai's hand

Fucking saiyan genetics.

Except for the goatee, please make it happen Toei.

Trunks could rock it better than Goku

He only inherited his parents most aesthetically pleasing parts.
He has Bulma's looks with a non-manlet version of Vegeta's body and youth.
If it weren't for the fact that he grew up in a post-apocalyptic future he would certainly be drowning in puss.

>please make it happen

Yes, have the Vegeta bloodline cucked into comic relief 'villains'

>Except for the goatee,
>Not wanting Trunks to have his granspapas sick ass goatee when he is a foxy oldman.
Get the fuck outta here.

eventually cars would have encountered a planet or star of some sort, and either crash landed on it via gravity, or gotten completely disintegrated by a star.

How old is Mai is trunks' timeline? I think around 60-70

He just looks better without it, only King Vegeta looks awesome with a goatee.

Chronologically, yes she's around that age.

she said she was 41 in Battle of the Gods
Just add 17 years

I don't know about all that, but Vegeta is undefeated against Goku. Zamasu did well to win in that body where Ginya and Goku both failed. Unfortunately, even a prodigy has limits. He too was defeated by Vegeta. He just chose the wrong body, I suppose.

>41
really? but.. how

why didn't goku used mafuba against cell, buu or ohter viilains

This would be cool

I wonder if any of his kids will look like Vegeta

>I don't know about all that, but Vegeta is undefeated against Goku

Doesn't make him any less of a jobber.

Fuck off DBZtards

Do NOT reply to it.

Is Uub canon?