Muslims cant even pray in peace

Tensions as Paris suburb tries to stop Muslim street prayers

Muslims hold Friday prayers in the street Nov. 10 in the Paris suburb of Clichy la Garenne.

Tensions erupted Friday as French officials and residents of a Paris suburb tried to block Muslims from praying in the street — a dispute that reflects nationwide problems with mosque shortages.

No one was hurt in the skirmishes in Clichy-la-Garenne, but both sides appeared to be digging in their heels in the dispute over prayer space in the town.

Carrying a large banner reading "Stop Illegal Street Prayers," Mayor Remi Muzeau led more than 100 demonstrators Friday in a show of force to dissuade Muslims from praying on the town's market square. Worshippers have been praying there every Friday for months to protest the closure of a prayer room.

A few dozen worshippers tried to pray anyway but retreated to a less visible spot, seeking to avoid confrontation with the protesters. But the demonstrators squeezed them toward a wooden wall.

Other urls found in this thread:

latimes.com/world/la-fg-france-muslims-street-prayer-20171110-story.html
lexpress.fr/actualite/societe/le-patron-de-la-dgsi-evoque-un-pays-au-bord-d-une-guerre-civile_1804877.html
dailymail.co.uk/news/article-3685561/France-verge-civil-war-sparked-mass-sexual-assault-women-migrants-intelligence-chief-warns.html
youtu.be/9lAVC0VHRYg
youtube.com/watch?v=wM_WydZBfXY
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Franco-Ottoman_alliance
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Genocide when ffs

latimes.com/world/la-fg-france-muslims-street-prayer-20171110-story.html

Just do what they do and drive a truck of peace through. Problem solved.

looks like a truck would solve the problem

Damn that would be some karma.

This is a pleasant change. Let the tensions increase. Europe must wake up. The parasites must go back.

>sunni muslims pray in street
>shia muslim parks truck on their faces
>Euro Muslims go Iraq on each other
>Europe can justify ethnic cleansing in the name of public order

What did France do to deserve this?

"cant pray in peace"
go to a mosque if you wanna worship allah.
go to a church if you want to worship the onr true god.
go to a monastary if you want to achieve nirvana.
or do these things in the privacy of your own homes
public mass praying is used as intimidation, it is literally muslims saying we have numbers, we are organized, subvert to our thoughts or watch what all these people can do.

they are not being oppressed, they are not beung discriminated against, they are being rewarded for their religion and identity in ways that are unfair to the native population.

Oh no, i wonder what could happen.

lexpress.fr/actualite/societe/le-patron-de-la-dgsi-evoque-un-pays-au-bord-d-une-guerre-civile_1804877.html

dailymail.co.uk/news/article-3685561/France-verge-civil-war-sparked-mass-sexual-assault-women-migrants-intelligence-chief-warns.html

DGSI is French interior intelligence agency. They are the ones actively fighting homegrown terrorism; i don't think they would lie.

Can't these Muslim autists just pray in their homes?

Europe is done.
youtu.be/9lAVC0VHRYg
I dare you to look.

Not siding with the Nazis, of course.

Yes.
>Remove them and have a gay parade mardi-gras of course. Ooh so progressive and modern and civilised.

good poast

Letting in a ton of muslims into their country, obviously.

(OP) (You)
>"cant pray in peace"
>go to a mosque if you wanna worship allah.
b-but France you didn't gib us a bigger mosque for diversity...

Our government surrendered and my family had to suffer through war because of their negligence in continuing the fight for the french.

My mother's government is nothing more than shills who should seek the guillotine as before. I'll sneak back to my mother's home when the call to arms is needed

It's not their god damn country. Wish they would leave. They are guests who are ALLOWED to live in France by the goodwill of the French.

Europe died in 1914 because of hubris, greed and pure ignorance.

It's also an open advertisement to passerby's. I had some Muslim friends outright say this to me.
>hundreds of slimes praying outdoor
>Random person out of 200 who walks by is curious what they are doing
>Looks into it
>Says the shahada that same day

mean for

How does that flag have this many badasses? Godspeed to you.

They probably shouldn’t have become atheists if they wanted to stop a religious invasion.

they are just so LOUD

how dumb do you have to be to fall for that?

Why do you think jehova witnesses and Mormons go door to door like a salesman?

perhaps then they should attempt to migrate to a place that has more mosques.
why are refugees coming to europe instead of pro muslim countries in the middle east?
why do they feel the need to go somewhere else?
you can lie to yourself and say "its because all of the middle east is violent blah blah blah"
or you can read the quran and listen to the words of actual muslims, and come to the rational conclusion that they are practicing At-ta'arrub ba'd al-hijra when they come to european nations.

The muslims still go door to door but in prison.

easy there H.P Lovecraft

Is that how the guy that wrote some mean things online about Muslims died in prison?

its not even dumb its self loathing.
this is what liberal media and politics does, it makes you hate yourself and your people until youre literally willing to betray them, yourself, and your own interests.

This is fantastic. The backlash always starts at the most local levels, but now even Parisians are sick of what's been done to their country.

This will be making the Arabs even more angry.

Good. They cant help but lash out when they are in this state.

They will never conquer Europe. They are behaving as if they have already and all it is doing is making white people incredibly racist.

They got so desperate in 2015 to "brown the west" that its driven left wingers to the right.

or him

Fuck.

And guess what? They're coming for America.

> town of 60,000
> 20,000 of them are muslims

the ABSOLUTE state of the french countryside

Fuck Islam.

Good joke, but your country is a bigger joke.

Where an innocent truck driver of peace when you nees one.

They thought they could just come in, fill the place with their equally-hateful children and just take over.

What they don't realize is that the more of them there are, the less they are protected by the western value of life.
This means that even the greatest level of success would be followed swiftly by seeing their babies flung from rooftops en masse as the crusade rolls past.

stop fighting your ideological brother.
i cant express how sick of seeing this i am.
Western countries are in the absolute state that they are in because they dont understand how to work rogether to preserve their culture.
FRANCE i encourage you to fight muslims in the street and take them back.
you are not a joke. neither is canada.
you are countries rich in the tradition western culture. you have value. preserve that value

>"When you pray, don't be like the hypocrites who love to pray publicly on street corners and in the synagogues where everyone can see them. I tell you the truth, that is all the reward they will ever get.

So I take it that pride and vanity are virtues in the Islamic faith then?

a-user...

AMEN, cant let the jews win.

wanna get then mad? get big speakers on your truck and play some of that brazilian shitty music with the quoran quotes on it,

everytime they get close you speed up
when they stop you speed down

repeat until they are out of the country

It's funny how the Muslims are called "worshippers" and the non Muslims against this fucking spectacle are called "demonstrators" and "protesters".

Yaaaaaay let's inconvenience other people and slow traffic down and also scare people because our religion is unhinged, degenerate and violent by praying in public, as if there isn't enough mosques built all around already what with the Saudi NGOs and crooked politicians funneling money to build them in the first place!

....wait, isn't this how the LGBT movement started?

..............so are Muslims gay or...

>puffy jackets everywhere
This looks like t-shirt weather. WTF muslims.

Well that was fucking frightening thank you.

they already have conquered most of europe, the next decade is going to get really messy really quickly

Chuck a Molotov. Problem solved

Can anyone tell me what would happen if a bunch of Christians got all uppidy in the town square of a city in a country like Afghanistan, Pakistan, Somalia, Libya, or Syria?

This is why us Muslims will take over:

Whites
>When is the next celebrity news gossip? I want to watch it with my wife's gay son!
Muslim
>Unity, strength, religion, tradition

All it takes is one molotiv

It's ok man, classic Sup Forums banter.
Are you new?

> implying Paris suburbs not literally Somalia

How funny would it be if you attached a slice of bacon to a long wire on a drone and fly it around them trying to hit them.

that webm, the nigger is in prison, right? and that's why the racial divide is so obviously natural it's laughable

Could this finally lead to start of the RAHOWA and then the DOTR?

youtube.com/watch?v=wM_WydZBfXY

Or maybe the mosque is not large enough to meet their needs so they have no choice but to pray in the street.
>Cucky Euros finally encountered a group of people that aren't nihilistic self hating freaks and it's driving them crazy

Good it will toughen them up or they will disappear.

Clichy is like the Brooklyn of Paris. It is not the countryside.
Blacks and arabs don't know how to work the ground.

Fields* anyway.

>What did France do to derserve this?
>en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Franco-Ottoman_alliance

kind of, ive been lurking since 2000.
i havent been participating until 3 months ago.
i dont think the anons here realize how powerful Sup Forums is.
how powerful a medium for nationalism is/can be.
its not just banter, things when repeated are internalized.
saying things like "your country is a joke its lost to the muzzies" prevents you from having hope.
it prevents you from talking to your friends and family.
at the very least it doesnt help you organize based on culture and identity.

Im surprised that islam in Europe banned the praying in their own house.

Bloody barbarians

I think the MOSSAD and saudis have called off their attack dogs on France (notice, still hitting UK) under Macron for a reason. They know if another big one happens, the entire E-Jew project is over. But they have hit the UK 6 times this year. Shows you, the orders were coming from Tel-Aviv and Riyadh entire time.

A truck would be more appropriate

see

>since 2000.

No their culture is perfectly designed to be viral and push out other cultures. Its dangerous.

they banned paternity tests

i tried to tell you niggers

cant help when i joined.
can only help what i contribute.
not all newfags are creates equally?

Send a truck of peace through. They will learn not to play with imaginary friends in the streets.

Obviously they aren't going to go to a Muslim friendly country, they are going to go get free gibs and conquer a foreign territory, that's how the world works. Europeans will either toughen up and adapt to governments that hate them and hostile invaders that hate them or they will perish. That's pretty much it.

>european governments break up gatherings of white people claiming they're nazi party rallies
>european governments allow large gangs of hostile foreign invaders to conduct intimidation displays in the streets

REALLY GETS THE CORN POPPING DON'T IT

France is going to go full fascist. It may not look it now but unlike Brits, Germans and swedes who seem content to just slowly get stepped on, France is going to crack. Since the French traditionally have no clue about the concept of small government they are going to end up the next natsoc nation.

It will happen, it will be very bloody.

French ''''revolution'''.

Really? You don't know?

>pretends to be an oldfag
>doesn't know when Sup Forums was founded

just replying to your statement brother.

You know it's bad when your mayor has to protest (beg) Muslim to stop praying in the streets .
>Carrying a large banner reading "Stop Illegal Street Prayers," Mayor Remi Muzeau led more than 100 demonstrators

>let tons of stray dogs into your house
>shocked when stray dogs shit all over your floor
well europe, it was good while it lasted

2009 sorry.
phone poster.

>2009 sorry.
you doubled down on it retard when it was pointed out. also, how did you "join?" You're a worthless human being.

Muslim invaders in Europe should be fucking gassed just like the Kikes were in the 30s and 40s. They're a fucking plague that are slowly eating away at major European cities. Eurocuck governments just don't want to actually "handle" them because that would be "wrong".

sure buddy

muslims deserve genocide desu

>mosque shortages
user...

>nationwide problems with mosque shortages.
>mosque shortages
>nationwide
>France

TRIANON

Muslim countries didn't even want these people. Good job Europe.

>What did France do to deserve this?
They said something like "Come on in". So here we are.

White sharia when?

>cant help when i joined.
You got a gold account right?

>nationwide problems with mosque shortages.
Yeah, that's the problem to solve. Not fighting the islamization of France, no, we need to build more mosques.

Muslims pray in the streets to challenge kafirs and to signal that they "conquered" the place. It has shit to do with mosque shortages. They do it even in Rome, which has the biggest mosque in the West.

see

Well said, burger.

This. Whites have abandoned god and morality. But I have faith that things will return to its rightful state