Hate Crime Charges...dropped!

It looks like the hate crime charges have been dropped in the Chicago kidnapping case. If you compare their inmate reports from back on April 5 to the reports from today, the charges of “Hate Crime” have been replaced with “Aggravated Kidnapping”

1. Tanisha Covington
>Inmate Report: www2.cookcountysheriff.org/search2/details.asp?jailnumber=2017-0106010
>Inmate Report Archive: archive.is/yiSbv
>April 5 Inmate Report Archive: archive.is/idJ87

2. Brittany Covington
>Inmate Report: www2.cookcountysheriff.org/search2/details.asp?jailnumber=2017-0106008
>Inmate Report Archive: archive.is/ul0lE
>April 5 Inmate Report Archive: archive.is/wQLLV

3. Tesafaye Cooper
>Inmate Report: www2.cookcountysheriff.org/search2/details.asp?jailnumber=2017-0106023
>Inmate Report Archive: archive.is/CozmQ
>April 5 Inmate Report Archive: archive.is/UHvef

4. Jordan Hill
>Inmate Report: www2.cookcountysheriff.org/search2/details.asp?jailnumber=2017-0106025
>Inmate Report Archive: archive.is/zHNcK
>Inmate Report April 5 Archive: archive.is/Ljx70

Here is the statute for the current charges listed:
>720 ILCS 5/10-2(a)(1) [AGGRAVATED KIDNAPING/RANSOM]
> ilga.gov/legislation/ilcs/documents/072000050K10-2.htm
> archive.is/Rq2ox

Here is the hate crime statute:
>720 ILCS 5/12-7.1(a) [HATE CRIME]
>ilga.gov/legislation/ilcs/documents/072000050k12-7.1.htm
> archive.is/Fqazl

Other urls found in this thread:

cis.org/Jewish-Stake-Americas-Changing-Demography
hipwiki.com/PBG (Chicago Gang)
ilga.gov/legislation/ilcs/documents/072000050K10-2.htm
ilga.gov/legislation/ilcs/documents/072000050k12-7.1.htm
video.dailymail.co.uk/video/mol/2017/01/05/1797372477876646627/640x360_MP4_1797372477876646627.mp4
law.cornell.edu/uscode/text/18/249
m.youtube.com/watch?v=mhPZ6Oel8uk
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Kill the niggers

Here is a snapshot of the inmate reports. April 5th is on the left. Today is on the right. Note the difference in the charges being pressed against them.

Pic related is the incident I'm referring to, for those who don't remember

thanks jews.

you gotta be fucking kidding me

Niggers

How is this even possible? They litteraly kidnapped and tortured a Trump supporter, and it's on video! This is ridiculous!

>How is this even possible? They litteraly kidnapped and tortured a Trump supporter, and it's on video! This is ridiculous!
They used hate speech. Anyone of us could be silent, and we would have hate charges. These niggers are guilty as fuck of hate crimes, and need punished.

Cooper and Hill are with PBG

Just saying

Individual pics, 1 of 4

Anyone have the link to the article from the thread about kikes/immigration a few minutes ago?

This is Chicago, the only city where the police department let a Trump rally get shut down.

Individual pics, 2 of 4

After all, as Nindu Duffin said, they dindu nuffin.

Individual pics, 3 of 4

((((Chicago))))

Individual pics, 4 of 4

Link kike article please

What is PBG?

The thing is in the US style legal system, that we got from the british, there is no notion of "hate crime". It's jsut another term for "thought crime".

So why do we hear it? It was brought in by the far left to atatck whites - hence why these dindus can torture a man for politicalr easona dn it doens't apply to them.

It shouldn't exist, the very idea of a "hate" or "thought" cimre, in a free society.

Omfg

Let all the nazis in jail know. Those nigs will get gutted and raped after.

cis.org/Jewish-Stake-Americas-Changing-Demography

Holy shit. Good work user, but this makes my blood boil.

You sure the "aggravated" part isn't the hate crime part?

Im hoping they took a 10+ year guilty plea deal and in return the hate crime was dropped.

Can sessions intervene in this?!

>Duffin
you're kidding right?

In Illinois that carries 3-30 years. Still could turn out pretty bad.

Checked. Thanks, user.

Pooh Bear Gang
The name of their street gang (serious)
hipwiki.com/PBG (Chicago Gang)

"Pooh Bear Gang," a Gangster Disciples set, named after some nigger named Anton "Pooh Bear" Sanders

I don't think the news has ever mentioned it, but they are both with PBG

>this

Agreed. But, since we have it and since it should be repealed, this is a good case to show how bullshit it is. Or should be. You know, if blacks didn't need saving.

Save The Blacks everyone.

Did anons ever convince them to go to war with false flags? That was a fun idea.

Calm down you niggers, Aggravated Kidnapping is actually a way worse charge. "Hate crime" just gets you a fine and/or community service.

ilga.gov/legislation/ilcs/documents/072000050K10-2.htm
ilga.gov/legislation/ilcs/documents/072000050k12-7.1.htm

They were claiming responsibility when the kidnapping went down, but it might be the equivalent of ISIS claiming every little thing that happens.

i remember this :)
sadly Sup Forums lacks focus

Fucking scum of the earth

here's a version of the video to help fuel your rage.

video.dailymail.co.uk/video/mol/2017/01/05/1797372477876646627/640x360_MP4_1797372477876646627.mp4

I miss hitler

>not charging them with both

Maybe.
I was going to call my Rep. on Monday about the new AWB, I'm going to mention this, too.

I hate threads like these. You're all pathetic.

Some ops just never get off the ground, sadly.

.......How?

>new AWB
sauce?

Save the blacks by killing them

Just remember that around 3/4 of their population in America is on welfare.

Hate crime adds sentence time you fucking shill

Can you charge them with both or not? I know that aggravated kidnapping does not have the option of hate crime enhancement. Can you charge them with aggravated kidnapping and then separately charge them with something like assault with hate crime enhancement? Or is there an issue with charging them for multiple crimes on the same action?

Either way, this will help deflate the hate crime stats against whites

this

There are 31 posters in this thread, and chances are that number will rise before the thread dies. That means at minimum 31 people know about this; and not a single thing will be done. All of this fake "outrage" is expressed through irrelevant posts on Sup Forums, instead of anyone actually doing anything about it. I say you're all pathetic because you're nothing more than armchair warriors at its most basic.

See . There is no option for hate crime enhancement when it comes to aggravated kidnapping. He is also correct that aggravated kidnapping is a class X felony, which carries a heavier sentence than hate crime, which is a class 4 felony.

I think the question is whether they can be charged with both (which would require a separate charge from aggravated kidnapping, such as assault, to then be enhanced to aggravated kidnapping)

>I just want the 'hate crime' aspect of there deeds to be acknowledged. I don't care if it adds more time, I just want it on the books for case law
See

It's just Feinstein being a Jew again. Head over to /k/

Fücking pavement apes.

>he took the "Sup Forums is all talk and full of crybaby virtue signaling faggots" pill

I would 100% absolutely legitimately support putting these for niggers and all others who commit these crimes back into slavery

Great work, glad at least one of us kept an eye on this. Arent hate crimes federal? Sessions letting this shit slide?

In IL aggravated kidnapping appears to have a 6-30 year sentence.

"Hate crime" appears to be resolved with fines and community service.

I think this user is correct.

What would happen if someone put a free box of guns on every street corner in South Side Chicago? Would the niggers all kill themselves, or would they march north and kill all the whities who don't have the guts to get rid of the niggers first?

Sauce?

Will you be leading the chimpout?

The British legal system and yours have big differences.
Why do you think the American supreme court is such a big deal

I'm writing a bipartisan article I will use as the Petition to the Whitehouse to tack on 'hate crime' to the assailants. Help, or don't. Discouraging won't do shit.

Since it all took place in IL it's not federal.

law.cornell.edu/uscode/text/18/249

>bipartisan

At least we talk about it you fucking faggot what do you do?

If we go out and protest it they'll do nothing about it, and we'll have a street war with sjw and multiculfags and they'll throw us in jail.
Let's say we go out and fuck them up, what happens after that? They become glorified martyrs of "black oppression". Labeling us as the evil oppressor furthering the other parties' agenda. Oh and also they'll have hordes of people finding whoever was involved and their families and destroying them.

Yeah I'll sit in my chair.

Isn't aggravated kidnapping a worse charge?

He's actually white. Pic is him on the right.

I think once you get it all written and prepared, we should start posting some stuff on plebbit about it to get the word out

Lead us, O great one.

Apparently boxes of guns have been showing up in Chicago for some time.

m.youtube.com/watch?v=mhPZ6Oel8uk

Fuckin meme magic cuts both ways innit m8

fucking bullshit. I am moving to Montana. Fucking scum.

Aggravated kidnapping will have these nigs in a cage for a minimum of 15 years apiece. You don't need these cases turned into a media circus for the sake of a lesser charge. Nobody cares if nigs go to prison for a legit crime, but if you start throwing 'hate crime' around you're inviting Jesse Jackson and the other race baiters to come and shit all over everything

Probably. But he wont cause he is a neutered pussy. But he'll go after pot convictions.

CULL

This is good news, but they should still be punished with community service. It wasn't exactly a hate crime but it was pretty bad.

Dropping a couple grand on dirt cheap revolvers and ammo and distributing them in the niggest areas sounds like a great idea.

It was part of the red pill. There are 703,000,000 unique IP hits on Sup Forums every month, and out of all those people. Not a single one is great enough to make change. Keep shouting into the black friend.
No, I don't care enough to do so. That's the reason these threads are shit. It's filled with armchair warriors, expressing so much outrage. Just not enough to actually do anything about it.
I'm not discouraging you. Go for gold champ. However, if possible we need some follow up as to how well your strongly worded letter worked.
We get it. You're all talk. You don't have to keep repeating it.
You didn't have to tell me. I already knew where you were going to remain.
No. I'm perfectly content to watch this world burn. I don't care if you're right leaning or left leaning or any other combination. I hope every single person in here, and involved in the trial burns for their ideals. I don't care which side you take, but hanging out with your buds screaming into your echo chamber (regardless of ideology) is cowardly.

>Pooh Bear Gang

jfc

>video.dailymail.co.uk/video/mol/2017/01/05/1797372477876646627/640x360_MP4_1797372477876646627.mp4
Thanks, added to the sources .txt

And why wasnt it a hate crime?

You have delusions of grandeur and sanctimony coupled with bitterness and narcissistic rage. Nobody cares what you think, ultimately you are an edgy fool.

oh i thought it was a state level AWB. yeah she introduces shit like that every year.

You're going to stay in your chair too though, right?

>sits in smug judgement of others doing nothing
>also does nothing

How can it be a hate crime when the perpetrators don't actually have feelings?

>No. I'm perfectly content to watch this world burn. I don't care if you're right leaning or left leaning or any other combination. I hope every single person in here, and involved in the trial burns for their ideals. I don't care which side you take, but hanging out with your buds screaming into your echo chamber (regardless of ideology) is cowardly.

I was with you all the way to this part my man. Sup Forums is a black vacuum of futility, but nobody deserves to burn because of misdirected energy.

>FUCK WHITE PEOPLE

Remove all gibs. Let them rot.

That poor fucking kid

In this one thread alone we have come up with the next great youtube prank craze: free guns for nigs

The funniest part is that they are one of the most violent and dangerous gangs in Chicago

pic related is the current chicago district attorney at her swearing in ceremony

chicago is a joke