Dungeon Meshi

Ever think this one is going to get an anime adaption? I would totally watch it.
Toriko was popular enough, right?

It will, eventually. Toriko was WSJ so it was obvious that a long running WSJ manga would get anime, especially a battlan one.

Meshi sells well, is popular so eventually they will make an anime out of it.

Not everything has to be turned into an anime. Especially not into budgeted TV shit.

I wouldn´t mind, but only if they put effort into it, good animation, good backgrounds and good music, maybe some ovas.

Shit adaption will not magically make manga disappear.

But not having potentially good adapation is problem.

Dungeon Meshi without anime sells better than Toriko with one

Don't want one anyway

I don't think that the pacing of a dungeon meshi chapter would work really well for a 23 minutes episode.

I think the fantasy is a niche thing, a good audience for a manga but not enough for anime

They would probably try to butcher in an isekai story so pls no

>Waa I don't want the mangaka to be more popular because It ticks my autism that an add for the manga might not be as good as it xDDD

Kill yourself.

It will get one, but it won't be any good.

They'll fuck up the pacing, the art won't be as comfy, and worst of all they'll get Laius' voice wrong and redesign Marcille.

>animeonly fags think all adaptions are good and represent a good depiction of the source material

Well the point of anime is to advertise the source material so if it makes more people read the manga than it does it's job I guess.

>Well the point of anime is to advertise the source material so if it makes more people read the manga than it does it's job I guess.
If it's shit and not completely faithful to the material then consumers are going to assume the real thing is nothing better or wouldn't get the best out of the series by being spoiled/exposed to the wrong medium.
Also thread quality rapidly drops whenever a series gets a adaption. Especially if it's on a super tight budget and it's main purpose is to show the series exists.

Toriko is shonenshit with lots of pointless demonstrations of strength and powerlevels, with some food comedy inbetween, serialized in one of the more popular magazines. Why are you even comparing the two?

volumes are selling really well and Rui's style can be adapted to anime
so it will likely get one soon

It can be 2 episodes per 1 chapter.

>Dungeon Meshi
>isekai

>set in "not earth"
>high fantasy
>not isekai
Explain to me how it isn't.

/thread

Because none of the characters are from earth. It's just a fantasy world.

Ain't "isekai" means "parallel universe"? DM looks like one universe to me.

I thought isekai just meant "different world" in japanese