Yahari Oregairu

Let's talk more about Iroha. We're all friends here.

Other urls found in this thread:

mega.nz/#!2oAFVS5D!qFcSnuEQ-gRECASYfl5MMZTeEzzE-OW_sksRCgbClLk
mediafire.com/file/twny47cniwr4ep3/YahariZoku_OVA_Full_re.mkv
bilibili.com/video/av6845706/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Come here brothers

Let's make this a good iroha thread. Remember to keep metashit and mudslinging to a minimum Irohabros.

Did Iroha lose?

It's 2025 and Vol. 12 has just been released. You're waifu has won the 8bowl. Post your reaction laughing at the rest of the losers' fanbase

>instigating fan wars
Fuck off. This is your last (You) from me. Post more Iroha.

>You'll never peacefully spend time at a cafe with your Kouhai

Yes
We all know who is going to win, stop deluding yourselves

long hair

That OVA made one thing clear, you can scrap everything but Iroha.

Iroha"s Running (original ver ???) 

>An OVA that's meant to be for Iroha, but Yukino and Yui's segments were cuter
Why?

The second "date" was boring and uninteresting. The same nyaanyaa situation? Blushing in front of an underwears shop? Yui has big tits and loves dogs, wow!

>Iroha tryhards date with 8man, so interesting so new
Fuck off

Are you kidding me? That was repetitive. It would have been better if they followed the LN and made them write the newspaper article

Hachiman has no chemistry with Iroha, though. His date with her was more boring and uninteresting.

Yukino is best girl. It's only natural.

No, you fuck off shitposter. Go elsewhere to start fights. The LN had cuter moments that they decided to omit

You started a fight faggot

Why are you telling him to fuck off when you are starting fights too?

It was harmless fun of the three of them hanging out. I honestly liked that way more than the first half.

>Irohafags starts shit abd gets mad when they see opinions that disagrees with them
Cancer.

I thought so too. I enjoyed the three of them hanging out plus the usual antics the most. 8man is living the dream.

You are correct, but don't do this. Just let the threads be normal for a change. If all sides agree to behave, then we don't have to go through this shit every thread.

Dude went on two straight dates with three of the hottest girls in his school. Lucky guy

>There is no option for harem end
>There can only be one
A wonderful, but fleeting dream.

Why 8man looks at Yukino in the last photo?

Eyes on the prize.

user, that should be obvious.

Wait, why was iroha sad when she saw 8man with Yui and Yukino? She doesn't like him that way so we can rule that out, so why?

>8man eyeing yukino in the photo
what did he mean by this?

2nd best girl

She wasn't really sad. Oh wait, you're probably baiting.

Bad quality. He's looking at the camera in the foreground shot

Why does 8man always have that retarded look to the side thing when someone takes his picture?

Beta virgin faggot look

ahaha lol feminists dont hurt me lololol *tips fedora* i-im fitting in right now g-guys am i edgy enough?

He's a dick for probably trying to start shit but he has a point though. I'm addressing the intents of the studio rather than the girls. The Iroha date added something new to the table. It made a clear display of their interaction when they're not acting upon an issue (student council merged meetings) and progress the relationship by adding more room for possible dates. The second date was a shoehorn to please all fans and there's nothing wrong with that. It's a nice placeholder and I enjoy getting my dick pandered to as much as the next guy. But it doesn't really progress anything other than play previously established acts they always do. I wish they could've done more with it and showed the better side of the girls. Instead of the 3rd wheel and attention grabbing we got. A less autistic Yukino akin to the amusement park arc would've been nice.

>Hachiman: She hates to be in photos, but now she somehow wants to... I guess I now know what picture that will be my newest wallpaper

Good Irohasu, everyone!

>The second date was a shoehorn to please all fans and there's nothing wrong with that. It's a nice placeholder and I enjoy getting my dick pandered to as much as the next guy. But it doesn't really progress anything other than play previously established acts they always do.
It's like they forgot they had only 20 minutes, went a bit overboard with the date, didn't know what to do with the remaining 4 minutes and decided to recreate the same interactions they had in the previous episodes. If time was a problem they could have removed the OP and ED

Hachiman and Iroha's date only happens because she wanted to blackmail him into writing a free newspaper for her so she can keep her budget for next year. There was nothing natural about any of it. Studio Feel left all of that out and instead this is Iroha's send off.

Haven't read the novels in a while. Who's winning?

Yeah yui

You see, I don't get it when people say that. Let's take the gag the author wrote in the 3rd chapter seriously. Let's say, that yes, she did it to get him to help her with the newspaper. How would acting that way towards the whole date benefit her, if she actually didn't have any interest in Hachiman? Why would she imply the possibility for more dates? Is there more newspaper to write? Is there another upcoming budget problem she has to deal with? People who say this seem to forget that people have multiple intentions for doing something. Even if she had those intentions, it doesn't leave the fact that she invited him out for a larger reason. Let's also not forget that her threat bear no weight towards 8man. If she was the manipulated vixen you seem to think she is, she would've lapped at the chance to treat him at her ping pong loss. That would've legitimized her blackmail.

There hasn't been any new content for over a year.

And probably nothing for the next year

I wonder what the series would be like if Iroha was the secondary heroine instead of Yui.

It's not a gag. That is how it happened. The larger reason is that Iroha always bribes Hachiman into doing things for her. It's the nature of their relationship in the LN. I don't know what the ping pong loss has to do with her bribing him, because the blackmail happens after the date.

YahariZoku_OVA_Full
mega.nz/#!2oAFVS5D!qFcSnuEQ-gRECASYfl5MMZTeEzzE-OW_sksRCgbClLk
mediafire.com/file/twny47cniwr4ep3/YahariZoku_OVA_Full_re.mkv
This time it's the whole thing. Don't worry.
Now with some spelling mistakes touched up.
It's all nice and tidy with some bells and whistles.
Desperate enough? Be my guest.

>get this bitch away from me

That is a weird way to write Yukino

It's a gag and written that way. And if you adamantly believe it was, see above.
>I don't know what the ping pong loss has to do with her bribing him
Because they were making bets and Hachiman thought Iroha would treat her. Hachiman himself said that her bribe bore no weight because he paid for his own shit.
>But I should’ve been innocent. I mean, I paid for my own bills and it’s not like I was in her debt or anything. (Vol 10.5 Chapter 3)
If she was intent on blackmailing him, she would've actually treated him. That would've made 8man an accomplice. He only listened in because he has a weak side when it comes to Iroha making requests.

But who am I kidding, you're probably going to keep making her out as a manipulative whore no matter what I say.

>Still with the stupid bun

It's a hidden tumor, isn't it?

Implying I like absolute shit

Well, you like Yui.

He searched for her tits. He didn't find them.

Thanks mate.

I'm not saying she's a whore, but if you honestly don't believe Iroha is incredibly manipulative then you must either not have read the LN or understood what you were reading.

>Implying that you can be this wrong, when you are a Yuifag

>push up bra
The flat chest joke was the worst part of the OVA. Fucking nips

Can someone remind me who's canon 8man endgame?

His hand.

No one

Friendship ending

me

I know she's manipulative. She's a wildcard where you have to guess her intentions. And that's what makes her great. But you're painting her as someone manipulative enough to disregard other people. We're talking about the intentions of the date. You're making it out as if blackmailing was the sole reason for the date. Even though I gave out various points that say that she has other reasons aside from that and even an action she could've done that would've forced 8man to help with the newspaper. She didn't do it because she has high consideration for 8man which you can see clearly at the end of the OVA.

Yuigahama Yui

>You're making it out as if blackmailing was the sole reason for the date

It was. That's the point. Feel didn't adapt it that way, but that's how it happened in the LN.

The series isn't over. Nothing is canon yet.

As a pro 8man and Yukino shipper I don't want to go to much into who deserves him better.
8man deserves happiness, so let's just wait and see how Yukinoshita's problems will be solved, and see how the club developes. The end game can at this point be anyone, even his sensei.

Iroha Best End
bilibili.com/video/av6845706/

nope, not gonna spoil myself since my copy arrives tomorrow

I read the LN, so don't give the feel adaptation. So, she never had other intentions? She didn't use this as a way to get closer to 8man? She didn't use this to test the waters with 8man? I give up.

I'm saying the primary reason for doing this gets revealed after the date, when she blackmails Hachiman and manipulates all three of them into doing work for her. Studio Feel didn't adapt that and instead gave you a fangless adaptation. I sincerely don't understand what's so difficult to understand about this. I'm not even trying to attack you or anything.

Tobe & Iroha spinoff novel when?

I always hated yui and Iroha but after they got a long hair they look hot.
Maybe I have a fetish for long hair.

I understood that. I even agreed with you midway. But the point I'm making here is that she has other intentions. And I've been making that point for my last few posts and you haven't even once addressed that. What's difficult to understand about that?

Tell me about Iroha, why do you love her so much?

Go to sleep Hachiman.

8man's VA sucks in the VNs

>NOBODY WILL EVER TRANSLATE THE GAME.

AHHHHHHHHH

I'm saying, that there's a huge difference between what happens in the LN and what you get in the OVA. Iroha really did invite Hachiman only so she could blackmail him later on. That's why she kept those receipts. It was all a set-up.

BROTHERS

There is always that weeb youtuber, but she will probably first have gotten to this VN once she has translated the first one. Which will probably take longer then WW can write vol 12

>so she could blackmail him later on
Weren't they so she could write them off as school expenses instead?

She wanted to use up all of her money, so she could get a full budget refund later. It's exactly like you said. After the date, she enters the Service Club and suddenly starts talking about the end of the fiscal year and whatnot. Then it slowly becomes clear what her real intentions were.

So, subs when?

there you go

Okay. I'm not even talking about that. We're just going in circles mate. I'm talking about Iroha's multiple intentions and you're yapping about the adaptation differences. This is my last (You) to you.

It's both along with getting an 8man date. It's pretty much a grand master plan from the master herself.

Thanks for your reply, but don't be surprised when people bring up that Iroha really only invited Hachiman on that date so she could blackmail him.

you mean dizzy ziddy right?
It would take years dude plus she isn't the translator.

>Iroha : must be nice to kiss someone you like in a place like this
>8cuck : yeah, but Hayato isn't here
>Iroha : ....

Jesus Christ, you weren't joking. Hachiman's VA is downright terrible. Is it Eguchi? Did he forget how to voice Hachiman or something?

Well that is our only choice unless some of us that knows moon want to start a youtube channel or some shit.
I will pay for that

The same thing happened in the first VN. Looks like Eguchi just read the script instead of doing actual voice acting

But he did fine in the OVA
Have he like lost motivation because Saika doesn't get a proper ending or something?

I couldn't help but laugh when I read it. No wonder she had to lean in and kiss his cheek.