Fate/stay night

What went wrong?

Shirou

Nothing.

That was the best thing about it

Reminder that if you hate Shirou, you're a pleb with shit taste

It started with the incredibly boring prologue

Focus shifted to servants almost exclusively.

Being about historical and fictional characters.

At first I'd aimed for CCC to be something that can be enjoyed on its own, even more so with Extra. And that Extra can be enjoyed even more with CCC, like Fate/hollow ataraxia to Fate/stay night.

But as I wrote the scenario, I became aware of a desire to state the "answer" of the Fate series, which has been continuing for almost ten years now.

After ten years, I finally realized that "this is what I wanted to say with the Fate series." If I'm able to complete this, then there'll no longer be anything left for me to say.

>Nasu lying

is this anything new?

Nasu creating a system then breaking the rules of that system just so his main characters can appear better than they normall are. See: Calibur v God Hand, or Gae Bolg v Sabers non-existant breasts

Gae Bolg would be OP if it wa just one shot -> one kill therefore it always relied on luck

Saber happens to have superior luck with Shirou, if Lancer fought Kiritsugu's Saber, he could have killed her wiht Gae Bolg

The Caliburn thing was explained multiple times already, any respectable beam sword is capable of going through Herk's God Hand and kill him multiple times

King Arthur is a girl.
Heracles is criminally underpowevered and underused

It started out as a fairly interesting if somewhat amateurishly written story, and it should have ended there.

Then it became just a platform for "make ur own servant lol". Fate/go is sadly the logical conclusion to the trajectory the series has been on since 2004.

>King Arthur is a girl.
That' what made Fate famous

>Heracles is criminally underpowevered and underused
Fuck off bara lover

>any respectable beam sword is capable of going through Herk's God Hand and kill him multiple times
Don't you have work to do in fgog?

>bara lover
>wanting the greatest mythological figure of the west to be better represented means you're a faggot
Neck yourself

muh representation
muh diversity

Grand Order
Prisma Illya

10/10 argument shitposter-kun, better go dump another 1000$ on Grand Order because the new Saberface was released

Don't you?

>wanting the greatest mythological figure of the west to be better represented means you're a faggot
He was though

Herk is top bro and top imouto protector, he just isn't as strong as he hould be because the Einzberns summoned him in his worst class

Hey, I'm not the one here that's mad that my strong husbando is not getting the love he deserves.

He's also a top onii-chan and gentleman

Exactly

If you want edgy super powerful but asshole Heracles, there is always Strange Fake

Nope. I only lurk, or post sad images when I fail to get CE drops after an event

>Heracles is criminally underpowevered and underused

Fate - Half killed by Archer, other half killed by Shirou's plot magic

UBW - Target practice for Gil

HF - Tortured

Show suffered from horrible pacing, bad plot development/armor, cliches, and extremely boring characters.

Shirou is such a horrible MC whose interactions with Tohsaka and Saber were cringeworthy and horribly written.

Fate Zero is always going to be my favorite of the series.

You're part of the problem, fuck off
As I said, you have SF for super Herk
His role in F/SN isn't one of utter dominance because he is in his worst class

>Shirou plot power
Any respectable beam sword would trash God Hand

Spotted the Zerobaby

Shiki can't kill Servants.

How am I part of the problem? At least I don't shitpost about bodies of water, spam images of shitty girls or lie about how powers work. Cite me then, where it's stated that any A+ beam would be able to trash Godhand.

>Show

>shirou is such a horrible MC

You're a faggot

You play GO

>Cite me then, where it's stated that any A+ beam would be able to trash Godhand.

Caliburn did it

Caliburn = weaker Excalibur, therefore Balmung and Clarent should be able to get similar results

>Show

Secondaries are cancer

No Ilya route

GO is cancer
SF is real Nasuverse
Rip

Caliburn was a literal asspull miracle that should not of happened is basically a writers admission that he wrote himself into a corner with that fight.

Nasu's a hack. Fate niggers leave this board

no

Nothing went wrong, Fate is a masterpiece no matter if you talk about Stay Night, Grand Order or everything else.

>Caliburn is an asspull because I say so
>Even though there is a perfect legit explanation for it to do what it did against God Hand

Wew

Guys I am halfway through Fate Stay Night and just learned that according to fans Unlimited Blade Works is much better.
Should I stop watching Fate Stay Night and watch UBW instead?

You're already halfway through

Finish it.

UBW is a different story

Seiba ;_;7

>King Arthur is a girl.
>bad thing
It's like you're gay or something

Herc would've gotten a lot more screentime in the non-existence Ilya route. Archer/Saber Herc would've to be either the main protagonist or antagonist Servant in a different spinoff for him to not be a jobber

shit taste

Writing, which is horrible. The concept itself is preatty neat, but is ruined by shitty dialogue, plot and poorly written characters with inconsistencies all over the place. And instead of improving upon the VA, they decided that they should improve not upon the overall quality of writing, but upon the expanding of the franchise by adding more shitty plotlines/alternate dimesions/characters while not bothering to write it properly. Fate is a good example of a series, that could've been improved just by using talented and good writers, instead of talentless hacks and self-absorbed retards.

Herc is only underpowered as Berserker. It's a deliberate nerf. As Saber, Archer, or Lancer, he'd ruin the power balance like Gilgamesh would if Gil wasn't an arrogant dickbag. He's the hero of heroes and next to invincible, if he had his supremely powerful intellect and warrior senses, there wouldn't be a story.

>Gilgamesh in the Throne isn't doing anything remotely useful
Why

Why would he? Heroes on the throne have no attachments to anyone or anything.