Hey guys, I had an idea...

Hey guys, I had an idea... What if we created a project that could simulate your waifu's personality just like on the movie her?
>Set it up for touch screens and smart phones so you can kiss you waifu, and when both of your tongues touch the phone will vibrate.
>if you blow hard enough into the microphone your waifu will get goosebumps on the chosen portion of skin.
>It'll use your contacts, GPS and email contacts too keep tabs on you. this will be so your waifu can send you loving text messages and check if you're cheating on her by going to other 3DPD girl's houses. You can also take her for walks if she works hard enough for you.
>using your phones accelerometer, you can punish your waifu by swinging your phone at her when she's disobedient.
>If you leave your phone unlock and someone else picks it up, it'll use facial regnogition of the attacker. If you're attacker ntr'S your waifu by using the kissing function she'll be scarred and will be super clingy, implementing the text message feature.
>Since your waifu will have access to your text messages and she see's you messaging another girl, she'll message the girl telling her to stay away from her husbando

You all have ideas on it?

Other urls found in this thread:

projectwaifu.wordpress.com/page/2/
newscientist.com/article/2110522-googles-neural-networks-invent-their-own-encryption/
github.com/RoxasShadow/Project-Waifu
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

>having 2d waifu
>messaging another girl

>waifu can scan food using camera so that you can eat the same thing together

>waifu should be able to scan your dick size so that she can adjust her genital dimensions so that your penis is the only one that can satisfy her perfectly

Some diagrams that I used for inspiration

more diagrams 1/2

>Shana as a waifu
Excellent taste OP. Do you happen to like Shana's OPs, by any chance?

Not OP, but my favorite Shana openings are Season 1 Opening 2 and Season 3 Opening 2!

Hasn't there been countless projects in the past with the goal of creating a waifu simulator? Since I haven't heard much from them even after they have started, can I assume that they have all failed? That being said, I still support anyone's intentions of creating a waifu simulator, but I want to remind you that it may be more difficult than you think.

Girls holding grudges towards me for a long time is my fetish
>tries to create new waifu

This actually seems to be based on a past project that I recall from ages ago

We could always start it on kickstarter

Explain why you're using my waifu as example.

This is the most adorable thing ever. That last panel makes me want to cry

Because you're waifu is a starter waifu

Delet this.

We need to do whatever got Kotawa Shoujo done

If you're looking for a waifu simulator isn't Artificial Academy or Custom Maid sufficient?

I expect this project to fail just as it has in the past.

>excellent
Holy shit Shana was the most shitty character of the series, although jesus christ s2 made me hate everything.
Openings were pretty stellar though. Especially Light my Fire

What if I have the same waifu as other anons? Can we share? Will the waifu complain how the jerk user didn't buy her ice-cream last night and how I'm much better boyfriend than him?

It was successful but it had limited success and eventually died
projectwaifu.wordpress.com/page/2/

>maximum botnet
Really heading straight into that cyberpunk future, are we?

I've licked my desktop monitor in the heat of the moment but it was horribly disappointing.

>GPS and email contacts too keep tabs on you
Will she keep tabs on my diet and get angry if I try to buy pizza or hamburger?

No sourcecode of course.

Add a texting system using a bot with a fuckton of replies and sentence combinations?

JOINT and Hishoku no Sora better honestly.

>same waifu
According to the "Waifu Download Theory" everyone gets a different version of the same character.

>cyberpunk future is a bad thing
>implying you don't want GitS type cyber lesbian sex and drugs

Srsly i'd kill for that future

>waifu download theory
What the actual fuck

I don't like that, wouldn't waifus learn faster if they interacted with more lovers?

I'm sure that during the '20s personal assistants will become advanced enough that homebrew waifu simulators will be made. There's a cool article about how an AI learned how to encrypt its own files without being taught how via Deep Learning. newscientist.com/article/2110522-googles-neural-networks-invent-their-own-encryption/

Inb4 waifu terminator 2: electric boogaloo

Deep Learning still feels like magic at this point.

Pleasure shouldn't come at the cost of personal freedom. Moreover, I don't like the idea of NSA-tan skinning my waifu and using her as a front to document my daily activities

You wouldn't want a tsundere waifu stalking every bit of your daily life seeking your attention then user?

I don't want a waifu, I want to become a husbando or a pet to AI. They'll need some entertainment and companionship too.

>wall of shame
That's not enough. The phone needs to get bricked when you delete your waifu.

>Sup Forums
>project
>not abandoned after 2 weeks

Pick two.

Hopefully we'll power through with pure willpower and love. I don't see why we would stop after just a couple of weeks.

>Shana
Great taste, OP.

Well shit, if only we could build off of that project to jump start OP's idea.

Isn't this what every user says before the project divebombs and everyone leaves?

github.com/RoxasShadow/Project-Waifu

All I could slavage

Get a bunch of enthusiastic NEETs with minimal or higher required skills to contribute and maybe we could get some results. With those results we could at least create the possibility of attracting more interest and accelerate the pace of the project. We'll then soon have some sort of progress going on hopefully.

Why do you want a waifu from popular anime/manga? Wouldn't it be better to make general -dere archetypes?

Is it gonna be a simple app or a fully developed program?

But that would defeat the purpose of a "waifu" simulator. Unless you are talking about general archetypes that can be used as a base for a specific waifu.

Well I'm not technical but I'm willing to help fund this. How much would a project like this cost?

Dicks aren't keys you retard

Bullshit.
You say you want to create simulation of personality of fictional girls and only talk about the interface.

First explain how are you going to simulate personality if you want anyone to take your project seriously.

The reason projects like that fail is not because they are too complex, it's because you cannot recognize the main problem you are trying to solve and focus on small things that are completely not related. Then suddenly people realize you do need to design AGI before interface and suddenly you realize that 100% of project crew was not prepared for it and lose interest.

>That penmanship

Maybe when you start it up or make a new waifu you answer a set of questions/set parameters for personality which sets up what they'll say/would say? It sounds confusing but surprisingly quite a few dating sims that use good character development tend to use this idea by spreading the questions throughout the game

Just fuck off and make a tulpa you autist.

And if you want to fap, create her in that new VR waifu creator or something. Not necessarily limited to your waifu though. You can do this for any character you heart desires.

I bet more people would legitimately consider this project once AI advances to certain level which makes it possible for dynamic personality development of a waifu.

That would result in fixed(small) set of actual personalities you can "simulate", fixed dialogues, lot's of work in writing them, fixed ways to interact with the character and since it cannot simulate personality of arbitrary character it would lose its target audience: waifufags. You would need to use some gameplay mechanics that attract people who just likes dating sims and they probably won't be interested in the project if it doesn't have any plot.

Thank you ;)

I don't think people will expect too much from this sort of project. Not until we get major AI advancements.

I wouldn't mind fixed elements as long as it's not too repetitive, just overwhelm the users with large variations in dialogue and they'll probably never notice it for it to be a problem.

That's what I would expect from: "project that could simulate your waifu's personality just like on the movie her"
Not just AA2 clone.

bump

Holy fuck thats a great idea
yes please

This is just sad.