What do you think of the Aryan Brotherhood?

What do you think of the Aryan Brotherhood?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=gpY2zaMNJDQ
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

all literal faggots

snowniggers

Low IQ Degenerates

varg tier retards

Probably my best option if I ever go to prison since I already hate niggers and kikes.

Prison gang for whites, subordinate to La eme.

Don't think much.

If I ever did time in prison I'd try to avoid getting involved with them, but if it came down to staying alive then I would get the tattoos and do what they said.

But yeah if you watch documentaries on prison nearly all those people are dumb, uneducated, and mentally juvenile.

Your best option is trying to stay out of that shit and do your time instead of getting more time put on.

WOULD LOVE TO SEE MORE OF THEM THAN SPICS AND NIGGERS

The niggers of our movement. Basically just criminals with rules about who can't join, like any other ethnic gang.

Carl the cuck tier useful idiots.
They belong in the military fighting a race war.

It was literally founded by a Jew in prison who needed protection

Oh and btw, they value money over blood

true that

Terrible for whites as a whole
If you fucked up hard enough to be in jail, what is there to be proud of?
Still, they kill niggers, so that's good.

Implying a jew producer would ever allow a positive portrayal of such a group.

Wenn ich das seh, werd ich echt sauer.
Amilümmel schreien White Power.
Oh, wie ich dieses Scheißvolk hasse.
Seid wann gehören Amis zur arischen Rasse?

I knew a couple of guys when I was just out of high school.
They were cool, but they weren't dudes anyone would want to fuck around with.
You'd be more susceptible to their wrath of you're within their ranks, are a rival or a stray nigger.
One summer they killed two nigs on two separate incidents, on during day light the other at night. Any nigs other nigs that happened to be in the area, moved out quickly.

>Hitler explicitly opposes drugs, tattoos, and promiscuity among other things
>Aryan Brotherhood niggers deal mostly in drugs, have tats everywhere, and are certainly not chaste
Gas 'em.

This desu

interesting point

They are actually pretty chill to hang out with IRL. Found out about Sup Forums from some skin head metal listening dudes from high school

I'll never understand why people find this thot attractive

they let mexicans join

i thought leafs were snow niggers?

Is there any chance I could join them

Shes the opposite of pic related.

yeah, dude, why don't you go tell them how you feel about that?

Untermensch and controlled opposition.

Larpy and full of feds

Fucking dumbass Jew controlled faggots

They are why "right wing" violence is statistically high. Doesn't matter if the crime has anything to do with race.

Bunch of fags with Low IQ's. no better than street trash.

i heard they're basically the good guys in prison. if you're white you're lucky, because the blacks and mexicans are pretty much complete sociopaths

Dumb, but maybe in jail you gotta be in a gang to be safe?

They kinda do though. Well they're willing to have mexican allies.
Similar agenda I guess

this
basically just a bunch of manchildren going
>hurr durr draw one them nazi crosses on me lmoa were so tough lmoa. wait draw a hitler and i dont speak german so find a quote for me lmoa

nah, that's a myth, quite the contrary even. That is your more likely to have problems if you're in a gang.

>If you fucked up hard enough to be in jail, what is there to be proud of?
So they should just meekly accept being raped and murdered by packs of nigs and spics?

Untermensh, same with skinheads, neo-Nazis, and the modern KKK. Racially aware right wing groups are full of so much tattooed two digit IQ violent drunken retards.

>Good guys in prison
Breh, no one is truly your friend in prison. Its nightmarish here in California

Gay and homosexual

Well, you can't be both,user.

The topic was the Aryan Brotherhood, not Sup Forums

the niggers of white people

This.
Everyone in jail is a snitch, if there is something to be gained they will all do it. They snitch for an extra plate of food, they snitch to put rivals in lockdown, or even to help their files for probation review. No one gives a shit about you in prison.

They're legit subordinates to Mexicans (La eme). In fact they'll even do hits and what not for La eme. Not uncommon at all.

if i was locked up in prison in the USA i'd probably be friends with them, otherwise id rather avoid their movement and prison.

Its awful.

>friends
>in prison

Got some bad news for you user

Band together, sure enough
Don't act proud of your whiteness when your skin color is the only thing distinguishing you from a nigger.

Bosses from both groups go back a long ways. So yea, they know the Mexicans will pay what they promise and the mexicans know the Aryans will do the job right the first time.

They are an extortionist mafia that doesn't really give a shit about the cause. They are only interested in control and the bottom line. Pathetic murderous trash.

Top kek. I wonder what prison is like in new zeland.

Crypto-Antiwhites

>your skin color is the only thing distinguishing you from a nigger
But that's not true. The AB are feared by niggers in prison because of their superior organization and effectiveness.

All organized criminals operating at that level are exactly that.
The movies try to glamorise the situation, but its not 1960 anymore.

Its best to not get involved with a gang at all. We have files here on anyone who gets involved with or deals with gangs. If you are put on a gang watchlist you cant get a job for 10 years, once you are in you might as well just stay in. Gangs send their lower ranking guys to Prison on purpose to build their numbers. Drugs sell for quite a bit more than they do on the street, a smartphone can be sold for 5 grand in prison. And of course the most profitable thing they can do, is execute a hit. Its a seriously fucked up system they have, but its all for money.

This youtube.com/watch?v=gpY2zaMNJDQ

neo-Nazi degenerates, in my NatSoc state I'd have them gassed

Loads of Maoris.

Generally all groups respect them because yes they're scary as fuck and yes they'll do what they threaten to do

They are monsters.

This movement needs men, not monsters, to succeed.

>The 30% meme lives
Fucking nigger apologist
Go elsewhere

That looks like some fight club shit, not gang violence.

the founders of the AB are literally fucking kikes.

>in my NatSoc state I'd have them gassed
Really? I'd give them elite status and have them handle the more challenging tasks.

>stupid white people
>run the prison system and drug trade

Tattoos are for literal trash people. The most degenerate thing you can do to your body.

They try to seperate gangs but its almost impossible to do since the amount of people in there and the rapid recruiting or merges. AB usually hates the CWB and PW, but if they need the numbers they will form alliances, and of course take the profits.

holy shit
le 0.1 face

Top kek. Delete your post, faggot. I want this meme dead.

>run the prison system and drug trade

That's legitimately not true at all.

Dangerously underrated

Watch Breaking Bad, dumbass.

:^)

Wew lad.

Fucking faggot was retards. Top kek.

if you have to fight a war to establish it, give them rifles and ammo and tell them to go kill your enemy. Even mad dogs are useful then.

kekkkkkk
I know but some are funny af and creative.
it really doesn't bother me because they are just shitposting fellow burger

AB and the rest of them types are more likely to subvert the cause, run rackets, selling shit that falls of the back of trucks and the like. But sure, if it's a Stalingrad situation, send them fuckers in.

Its funny until the meme keeps manifesting in our reality.

For real mixed race kids look fucking nasty

I knew one a few years ago. Biggest POS I ever met. Dude lived in a camper behind his mom's house and would never sleep, I'm guessing it was the meth. I remember he had a generic looking swastika with flames on his hand as well as his own initials on his arm. He would blare five finger death punch until 9 in the morning and we could occasionally hear him cry about losing custody of his wife's kid or whatever ordeal was happening at that specific time. Dude eventually went on the run because of some warrant and I never saw him again.

Ok, so enough with the meme magic.

They started out as trustees who banded together to fight off rapey subhuman niggers. I heard they try to lay low nowadays because the feds have a hardon for them because "much wyte supremacy"
If it was nigger supremacists (lol) nobody would care.

Sounds made up, chaim...

>marry a legal US citizen
>still don't apply for citizenship
FOR FUCKS SAKE THATS ONE OF THE EASIEST WAYS TO GET IT

You guys are stupid as fuck, prison is a tribal system you can't be white and say oh im not going to join ab im just gonna do my own thing, you'll get raped in the showers by some nigs or some spics. It's either join your race or get raped or shanked.

Movement needs strong warriors who kill without hesitation as well.

>the feds have a hardon for them because "much wyte supremacy"
The secret is that is the opposite. The law is actually in favor of AB as the current top gang and has policies designed to supress any small WP gangs from trying to come up challengs AB.

But you literally can. You likely won't even run into those types unless your in the higher risk pods. Still, things will be separated by race, but it won't be gangs.

fuck why would she produce such a hideous abomination of nature?
fucking mud whale

illegal tobacco cia backchannel and jewish boogeyman for news.

I meant muh white supremacy lol
And I didn't know that, I'm going off hearsay

lol I fucking wish, I really do

NOT THE LITERAL ONES!
>fake and vagina'd

agreed

nice people