LE BLACK SCIENCE MAN ACCUSED OF RAPE

Why didn't this gain any traction?
Neil Degrasse Tyson accused of sexual assault. Gets free pass in mainstream media because Negro. Figures.

Let's spread it.

patheos.com/blogs/nosacredcows/2017/10/neil-degrasse-tyson-accused-of-rape/

Other urls found in this thread:

tchiya.wordpress.com/2014/10/08/end-the-silence-end-the-violence-chapter-6-austin-texas-1983-1984-the-blue-lotus-speaks/
nytimes.com/interactive/2017/11/10/us/men-accused-sexual-misconduct-weinstein.html?smid=fb-nytimes&smtyp=cur
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Bump this is serious shit. Jews and Niggers out here raping people.

>patheos

It might be SJW rag but there's legit meat in there. The point is bringing down libshit icons.

FINISH HIM, He's a W-WIT.. I mean RAPIST!

There climbing in your windows...hide your kids hide your wives, they raping everyone out here

It is my neighbor's blog. He wrote it

Yeah, I want a science pass. I blew some dudes, mind man, for science.

I am on the point of not even caring anymore at this point.

If it fucks the left, it's a plus to me.

I hope HE DID NOT DO IT, and that he doesn't get ruined by it.

Thuggin', pimpin', rapin'.

>we be out here rapin' n' doin' science n' sheeit my niggas! fo real!

if you are black you are allowed to rape. you have special privileges in society. everyone knows this.

Good. Shitskin with 70 IQ gets a pity degree, everyone treats him like the second coming of Christ.

I say nail him to the wall. His skin is the color of shit and he's not a real scientist, he deserves a noose, not humiliation.

here is the claim in the womans own words, on her website. pic related is her twitter post about it. it's def a genuine claim. this woman is def out there claiming that tyson DRUGGED and raped her back in the 80s. all niggers drug and rape women apparently.
>tchiya.wordpress.com/2014/10/08/end-the-silence-end-the-violence-chapter-6-austin-texas-1983-1984-the-blue-lotus-speaks/

She's a 'healer'.
Never met one who wasn't fucking batshit crazy.
Plus niggers can rape and call women bitches, it's only the white man who can't.

>i know, NYT

nytimes.com/interactive/2017/11/10/us/men-accused-sexual-misconduct-weinstein.html?smid=fb-nytimes&smtyp=cur

Here's the list of nearly all progressive asswipes we're allowed to talk about.

that nigger is gay as fuck and everyone knows it. rape a woman? fucking please.

For the same reason Bill Noy the Science Goy still has a free pass for his hyperbolic bullshit.
He hypes up the MUH GLOBAL WARMING agenda, so he’s an untouchable.

She's been talking about this shit for years huh. Damn. Cosby was similar. Took years for that to spread. Difference was Cosby was speaking out against black on black crime and hip hop "music" influence on black culture for years, and obviously (((someone))) didn't like that.

The problem is there is only one supposed rape account, completely different from the multiple accusations of others. Plus it's a black female healer, oozing of trust.

the media is keeping silent about this one for political reasons. degrasse tyson is a major figure in their secular church of progressive identity politics. he is a black man, an atheist, an academic. this is everything they are supposed to worship. they don't want the word out on this one. i'm going to bump this thread as much as i can because this is shit that people need to know. this fucks their narrative over in a pretty big way. plug this guy is a pompous doofus and i'm not surprised one minute that he would be drugging and raping bitches

WHAT?!?!?!!?!?!??!!?!?!??!?!?!?!!?!?!?!!?!
are you out of your mind? congrats on getting the "dumbest post of the thread" award, loser.
the left actually unironically believes and will openly say that EVERY RAPE CLAIM MADE BY A WOMAN MUST IMPLICITLY BE TREATED AS FACT. end of story. you can't pick and choose them, not even according to their own logic.

and despite what you're saying, MOST of the figures being paraded around in the headlines today are the target of only single accusations. some have more, but most only have one accuser coming forward, or at the very least their stories started with a single accuser. so your comment, everything about, everything, is just fucking horseshit, you faggot european memeflagging cunt.

All black men rape, it's a rights of passage.

Join a left organization. Become a SJW. Be a mindless shill. Or think.

It's an odd couple of cases. They'll have zero evidence and dozens of women will try and play victim for their slice of pie. Should (we) be concerned about the lowering of the bar for proof, or do we just celebrate another prog being busted with skeletons in the closet? Will crying wolf burn rape accusations out like accusations of racism?

lol stfu you fucking faggot "transference using" shill bitch. shill faggots like you need to be stomped and i will stomp your bullshit every time you try to spread it in this thread.

i dunno wtf you're talking about, i take one look at neil degrasse tyson and i know he's a rapist who would drug women to fuck him. i don't need to be told by any "victim" i've got like rapist ESP. it's fucking clear as shit. i knew he was a rapist before this woman even came out. first time i laid eyes on him i said "that nigger drugs women and rapes them". same with spacey, same with george takei, same with weinstein, same with everyone who has been exposed as a fucking rapist recently.

They’re creepy cunts for certain, but the burden on proof is still on the accusers to prove guilt. They do not have to prove their innocence. What I ask is, how will their guilt be proven beyond claims made by roasties?

IT MIGHT ALSO DISCOURAGE PEOPLE FROM FALSELY ACCUSING OTHERS AND RUINING THEIR LIVES THROWING THEM IN JAIL FOR ALMOST A DECADE FOR SOMETHING THEY DIDN`T DO HOLY SHIT REEEEEEE

Old news, everyone is accused of this nowadays. Is he a Freemason by the way,

here is the thing about harvey weinstein - he did nothing wrong. literally. he exchanged services for goods. sex for money. the money was in the form of career opportunities. that's something that should be legal. it's government overreach to outlaw that. same thing goes with the majority of the people being dragged through the mud in hollywood, with a few exceptions. for example, spacey was coming on to a 14 year old or whatever. but for the most part, if people want to hit on someone or bang someone, it should be legal.
you go out to dinner wiht a girl and you buy her dinner before you fuck her. i can guarantee you've fucked girls who just wanted free meals and then felt like they owed you sex after. tough shit, that's human nature. that's how the human animals are built. those are gender relations. outlawing it is an affront to humanity.

but it's still good to see these people get theri names dragged through the mud because they're so fucking hypocritical.

i don't even give a shit about the woman neil tyson raped. if you go running around with some "black science man" on a college campus you should fully expect to get drugged and raped. that's common sense. i don't even care if he's guilty or about the woman, i just want to see them fall for the harm they cause our society

>first time i laid eyes on him i said "that nigger drugs women and rapes them".
literal state of Sup Forums today

lol if you want to see my real autism level see

WHY IS THE LIBERAL MEDIA SILENT ON NEIL DEGRASSE TYSON, HMM, CAN'T IMAGINE WHY?

A way for MSM to downplay the whole Hollywood pedogate is by playing untrue stories about popular figures on soft alt media. After the collapse of the naratives Normies will be wary of alt media. Job done. I want one more rape accusation for Tyson before a publick stoning.

Why is half of Sup Forums defending (((Hollywood))) all of a sudden? Is it contrarianism because the mainstream has turned against some of those disgusting kikes? Harvey Weinstein deserves gas for the anti-white "message films" he's produced to create guilt in the white American population. He deserves gas for the degenerate garbage he's shoveled into American minds. He deserves gas for the Democrat fundraising and leftist political activism he's engaged in. It doesn't matter if the shiksas in Hollywood are all whores. Weinstein and all of his kind deserve to go down, and anyone defending them is a kike enabler.

I'm shocked.

The ancient Hittites considered rape a vandalization of a man's property, ironic considering Hittites were conquered by the Babylonians where all property belonged to the Goddess of Earth.