REAL CBTS #249: Fixed numbering edition

1. The purpose is to log events as they happen over the coming days. All of the shit going down in the last week is connected, the sealed indictments, the KSA purge and Lebanon tension, Trump donning a bomber jacket in the Pacific. We are here to record and analyze because no one else will be able to do a better job than /us/.
2. Everyone is aware of the presence of b0ts and derailers in these threads. Focus, Believe, and make a choice right now: Do you Trust Trump?
3. How would *you* succinctly break all this news to your blue-pilled friend? Does the initial message need to answer every detail? Is he a gullible retard like you? Bring them along for the ride and celebrations lads.
4. Stick to the graphic and produce infographics for redpilling
5. Get Comfy, Believe in your bones that we're riding the greatest timeline in existence.

LATEST Q COMPILATION – → →
pastebin.ca/3930472

LATEST Q: → → and → →
"POTUS NAT SEC E briefing 3:02am.
Please stand by.
Q"

HOW TO READ Q
→ → → → →

ANSWER TO Qs QUESTIONS (NOV 11)
app.smartsheet.com/b/publish?EQBCT=e3d1071b533c412f8bc08ebbb1b444f6

>NEED CIRCULAR DIAGRAMS, FLOWCHARTS AND INFOGRAPHICS, KEEP PRODUCING
A VERY VERY GOOD EXAMPLE EVENT LOG WITH DATE
OCT 31 to NOV 7 → →
NOV 8 to NOV 11 → →

WHY DID Q DO THIS? New theory – Search analytics
#185 → → #186 → → #187 → → → →

CBTS WIKI:
cbts.wikia.com/

The coming storm will honor all Americans that have been left behind by our corrupt government. Let us pray and praise Veterans and everyone that the limosuine liberals have left behind.

Post YRW the news of John Podesta's arrest comes out.

Also, if someone could send the higher quality version of the banner, please do it
Take note that the real Q was posting in the last thread, follow his breadcrumbs.

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Percy_Sutton
youtu.be/4EcC0QAd0Ug
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Vernon_Jarrett
thespeechatimeforchoosing.files.wordpress.com/2012/09/vernon-jarrett-article.jpg
bloomberg.com/research/stocks/private/person.asp?personId=2701308&privcapId=83485357
blogtalkradio.com/afterthoughtswithdenice/2012/09/19/the-national-and-international-roundtable#.UFptoKF6-yA.blogger
newsmax.com/KenTimmerman/obama-sutton-saudi/2008/09/03/id/339914/
americanthinker.com/blog/2009/12/percy_sutton_dies_his_obama_re.html
forbes.com/sites/christinenegroni/2017/11/10/battery-in-bag-explodes-havoc-at-orlando-airport-ensues/#481aed5d49cb
cog49.com/ft.pdf
pastebin.com/gHDKKBjW
dwavesys.com/
dwavefederal.com/leadership/
cds.cern.ch/record/1164399
humansarefree.com/2013/11/complete-list-of-banks-ownedcontrolled.html
foxnews.com/politics/2017/11/09/republicans-who-wont-be-coming-back-to-congress-after-2018-midterm-elections.html
twitter.com/AnonBabble

ruck dwump and muck hwhite peepholes

Just gonna copy paste this from last thread since it was set to perish just after posing:

Can someone please compile an image of sourced things that Q got right from the VERY BEGINNING? Because every time I read through it, I see a Podesta indictment that didn't happen, a Huma indictment that didn't happen, an 11/5 revolution that didn't happen, a DJT tweet that didn't happen, and a whole lot of fucking larping by various anons pretending to be the original larp afterward. If someone could compile just a QRD image of all the things the very first Q poster got absolutely right, that would quell all doubt in my and a lot of anons minds. But until you guys can produce that, I'm just gonna keep popping in every dozen threads or so to call you guys LARPing faggots

>What have you learned about HUMA?
>What organization is HUMA?
>Which US President is affiliated w/ HUMA?
Harvard University Muslim Alumni Association.
Barack Obama

>Why is this relevant? BO graduated from Harvard
>What years(s) did this occur? 1988-1992
>Who funded on behalf of this president? Al-Waleed bin Talal
>Why is this relevant? Purchased influence over BO
>What year(s) did this occur? 1988-1992
>What just happened in SA? Al-Waleed arrest on corruption charges

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Percy_Sutton
“Percy Ellis Sutton (November 24, 1920 – December 26, 2009) was a prominent black American political and business leader. He was the highest-ranking African-American elected official in New York City when he was Manhattan borough president from 1966 to 1977”

In a televised interview in 2008 on New York's all news cable channel, NY1,
Sutton told NY1 reporter Dominic Carter on the show "Inside City Hall":
"I was introduced to (Obama) by a friend who was raising money for him." He asked Sutton to write a letter in support of Obama's application to Harvard Law School.
"The friend's name is Dr. Khalid al-Mansour from Texas. He is the principal adviser to one of the world's richest men. He told me about Obama."
Sutton recalled that al-Mansour said that "there is a young man that has applied to Harvard. I know that you have a few friends up there because you used to go up there to speak. Would you please write a letter in support of him?" Sutton did.

youtu.be/4EcC0QAd0Ug

1/2

>notice text in OP?
>why do the links not contain what they alleged?
>who created this OP?
>why is this relevant?
>what happened last thread?
>who appeared?
>what was said?
>why is this important?

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Vernon_Jarrett
“Vernon Daurice Jarrett (June 19, 1918 – May 23, 2004) was an African-American journalist who worked in newspaper, television and radio and was an influential commentator on race relations, politics, and African-American history.”
“He was the father-in-law to President Barack Obama's close adviser Valerie Jarrett.”
November 1979 column by Vernon Jarrett "Will Arabs Back Ties To Blacks With Cash?"
thespeechatimeforchoosing.files.wordpress.com/2012/09/vernon-jarrett-article.jpg
‘“The first indications of Arab help to American black may be announce in December.” said Khalid Abdullah Tariq Al-Mansour….Al-Mansour, 39, for several years has urged the rich Arab kingdoms to cultivate stronger ties to blacks by supporting black businesses and black colleges and giving financial help to disadvantaged students”
Khalid Abudallah Tariq Al-Mansour Ph.D.

bloomberg.com/research/stocks/private/person.asp?personId=2701308&privcapId=83485357

2/3

FOR THOSE DOUBTING THE MESSAGE

(-)(-)(-)(-)(-)(-)(-)(-)(-)(-)(-)(-)

Regardless of whether Q is legit (Personally, I believe there's a good chance that he is), Please know that the message is good

The message is to arm ourselves with knowledge, such that should the shit hit the fan, we can be the ones who are capable of Red-Pilling the Normies who may REALLY LOSE THE WILL TO LIVE.

Understanding the actual narrative of what's happening to the best of our ability WILL ACTUALLY SAVE LIVES in a SHTF scenario.

This ain't a game, boys and girls. This is our chance to be the holders of knowledge for those who cannot be in that capacity, when they need it most.

We're not on the front lines - We can't take down this negative cabal personally (unless you can, in which case, go for it). But we CAN arm ourselves with knowledge.

Q has helped, regardless of whether his intel is 100% accurate, because the message to be a Bastion of Truth in a bankrupt world is A GOOD MESSAGE.

So if you feel so moved, DO GOOD. (Meme, pray, answer questions, arm yourself with knowledge, et cetera).

Please don't try to derail the discussion.

The elusive al-Mansour was a guest on the BlogTalkRadio show, “The National and International Roundtable,” Sept. 19, 2012.

In his introduction, the host openly acknowledged that al-Mansour “made news in 2008 when it was revealed that he had been a patron of President Barack Obama and had recommended him for admission to Harvard Law School.” (2:01) The host goes on to describe al-Mansour as “co-founder of the International law firm of al-Waleed, al-Talal and al-Mansour and special adviser to Saudi Arabian prince, his royal highness Prince Al Waleed bin Talal bin Abdulazziz.” (2:01-2:33)
blogtalkradio.com/afterthoughtswithdenice/2012/09/19/the-national-and-international-roundtable#.UFptoKF6-yA.blogger

tl;dr:
Barack Obama’s Harvard Education was paid for in part by Al-Mansour, special advisor to Al-Waleed bin Talal, in an effort to “cultivate stronger ties to blacks”.

P.S. Percy Sutton died in 2009, the year after giving his interview.

Further reading:
newsmax.com/KenTimmerman/obama-sutton-saudi/2008/09/03/id/339914/
americanthinker.com/blog/2009/12/percy_sutton_dies_his_obama_re.html

3/3

Graphic is what matters.

What are we currently researching into right now?

re posting my notes

>Thousands of travelers at Orlando International Airport were evacuated from the terminals at peak travel time Friday night after a camera battery reportedly exploded in a suitcase outside the security checkpoint. The sound of the explosion triggered panic among some travelers who thought it was a gunshot.

a gunshot? must be an explosion EVERYONE RUN FOR YOUR LIVES.JPG

>Travelers waiting to board flights from American Airlines, Southwest, Delta and many other airlines, as well as those on planes that had already left the gate and were waiting to depart, were evacuated from the airport to be re-screened by TSA agents

yep pull everyone back from the secure area, even people that are already boarded...MAKE THEM GO THROUGH TSA AGAIN

>"TSA appears to be responding with an abundance of caution, and there is certain to be discussion about whether the response was proportionate

yeah, fuck that, sounds like someone of importance landed at ORL and needed to get through the terminal without any obstruction.

forbes.com/sites/christinenegroni/2017/11/10/battery-in-bag-explodes-havoc-at-orlando-airport-ensues/#481aed5d49cb

anyone wanna help me here?^^^^^^^^
were looking for inbound flights that would have landed between 5pm and 9pm on friday 11/10 at orlando international

the news reports the incident happening on the east terminal which = delta and american airlines (international) and south west ( domestic)

focus on international arrivals

figure out who could have been aboard the plane

all i need is to know which flights come in between 5pm and 9 pm on a friday. and i can see their originators and legs etc, and judging by times of things, we can probably narrow it down a bit. but im telling you that a "camera" doesnt just blow up bc of the Li batteries.

it has to be some kind of distraction to rush people away from the gates.

SNOW WHITE is the story of the Wests'

GREAT AWAKENING to the

GOD-FATHER the 3rd time.

The first was with Moses, the second with Jesus.

The 3rd is what Jesus promised - TO SHOW US THE FATHER PLAINLY.

The "loosing" of the SEVEN SEALS revealed hidden wisdom in the Bible
that first upset the apple cart of globalism some years back.
The same study now includes ancient takes on current issues (last 10 pgs).

This is the study behind it all : cog49.com/ft.pdf

Here are some key points in it : pastebin.com/gHDKKBjW

And this is a brief explanation of the Snow White message :

Somebody on the triangle ar pyramid?

i am posting this since a while

>What is a virtual quantum computer?

D-Wave Quantum Computer?
dwavesys.com/

>Why would that matter?
Quantum Entanglement?

D-Wave Government Inc., a U.S. subsidiary, was formed in 2013 to provide D-Wave’s quantum computing systems to the U.S. government

Department of Energy
Department of Defense
National Science Board
Defense Science Board
Intelligence Community

D-Wave’s quantum computers are being used by some of the world’s most advanced organizations, including Lockheed Martin
Google
NASA Ames
Los Alamos National Laboratory

D-Wave has been granted over 140 US patents and has published over 90 scientific papers, many of which have appeared in leading science journals.

D-Wave Government offices are located in Hanover, MD.

dwavefederal.com/leadership/

>What happens to the left if there are no more secrets?
no power

>Why is that important?
>What is a quantum fast Fourier transform?
>What if P=NP?
>Why would they hide this?
>Why would Skyking use throw away ciphers?
>Why is that important?

>VQC+++
(V)irtual (Q)uantum (C)omputing?
(+)Vatican (+) Switzerland (+) United Kingdom?
- CERN [C][I][A] owner of WWW →
cds.cern.ch/record/1164399
- Switzerland is home to Onyx Interception System
- Switzerland is home to Holy See (i.e., the Holy [C][I] [A])
- Switzerland is home to Bank for International Settlements (BIS)
- Names for Switzerland (i.e., CH and Suisse) equate to [C][I][A] and SS
- Swiss National Day is same date as the anniversary of the Temple of Spies
- Switzerland was originally founded by the Knights Templar and Order of Saint John
- Rothschild
- Vatican

WARNING

WARNING

WARNING

WARNING

FAKE BREAD CHECK THE LINKS ALL DEAD!

Scrabble and sushi for everyone. It's compd.
Scrabble Points For Words That Start With Q
quizzed 35 36
quizzer 34 35
quizzes 34 35
quickly 25 27
quezals 25 27
quetzal 25 27
quokkas 24 25
quicken 22 25
quacked 23 25
quicker 22 24
quaking 21 24
quickie 22 24
quipped 21 24
quixote 23 24
quippus 20 24
quakily 23 24
quibble 20 24
quaffed 23 24
quipper 20 23
quavery 22 23
quaffer 22 23
qualify 22 23
quivery 22 23
qubytes 21 22
quondam 19 22
qabalah 21 22
quiches 21 22
quirked 21 22
quantum 18 22
quahaug 20 22
quaichs 21 22
quamash 21 22
queenly 19 21
quantic 18 21
quavers 19 21
quayage 20 21
quintic 18 21
quinces 18 21
qiviuts 19 21
quahogs 20 21
quadric 19 21
queuing 17 21
quivers 19 21
quaggas 18 21
quaighs 20 21
quomodo 19 21
qwertys 22 21
quakers 20 21
quorums 18 21
quakier 20 21
quohogs 20 21
quinary 19 20
quoting 17 20
quartic 18 20
quangos 17 20
quelled 17 20
quiring 17 20
quietly 19 20
qabalas 18 20
quashed 20 20
quality 19 20
quadded 19 20
queerly 19 20
quilled 17 20
qurshes 19 19
quinela 16 19

No way in fuck any of these wanna be AI shill cianiggers haxxored Qs legit trip code and planned all those messages. I wouldn't give the shill cunts that much credit. We are with you Q!! Justice for the whole world. Red pill everyone.

Can OP please go to and older thread and get good links? Look at your post links in the OP. They are comped. You're using a copy past from last 3 threads which at one point was made by shill who changed most the links.

Fuck off, stop trying to derail us, anyone can see all the links work.

Can someone explain this 4, 10, 20 code to me? It seems to be something called an "Electric Cypher"? Anyone heard of that? Used by the Norse Army in the Crimea War?!

Any websites DDoS today?

VERIFIED Q POSTS
ENEMY OPERATIONS ONGOING IN THESE THREADS

Would you mind starting your own thread?

+++? Pic Related, not a bot.

Thank you good baker sir! I will ask God to write your name into the book of lambs.

AMEN user and god speed.
Stay vigilant, the shills are out
We are with you, praying and sending
love and protection. Blessings

Latest potential Q posts, lurkers/worker bees, please look here

can you please fix the links in the OP instead of just copying/pasting from a previous thread that some fuckwad hijacked

SKYKING!SKYKING!SKYKING1
TERMINATE SKYNET!
WE ARE UNDER ATTACK!
TERMINATE IMMEDIATELY!
...need fresh bread...

>tfw nobody looks closely at OP pictures

Fuck off faggot. The links work, the mods removed one.

BREAD COMPROMISED. FAKE LINKS
>BREAD COMPROMISED. FAKE LINKS

seconded.
OP, confirm your intention now to clean and fix OP text, or be considered the enemy.

IF YOU WANT TO RESEARCH SOMETHING ---------

Research Satan's REAL name, in HEBREW. Should mean the 'bringer of light' which means the ILLUMINATI who are the satanists. They will use that to fool those who know nothing about God to think that Satan IS God.

Make a meme or pictures and shit so people who can't read can see the meaning. ;)

Oh, you're sure to do that, if only you walk long enough.

The question is, why is the swedish national bank in Swedish, unlike the others?

VERIFIED Q POSTS
ANONS NEED TO ADD TO THEIR GRAPHICS AND START SPREADING THE WORD HOWEVER YOU CAN
THIS IS SO IMPORTANT

I know your not a shill but actually fucking look at the posts linked in OP. The very first post check it out.

Triangle: what is it? what side is removed?

Fixed your pic so it matches OP

The links work you fucking retard. Ignore all shills!! Got fucking AIs chatting with niggers nonstop. Giving each other (you)s

The Saudi side.

WARNING: THIS MIGHT BE FAKE Q
TRIPCODE CAN BE CRACKED
Q NEVER POSTS AROUND THIS TIME OF THE DAY
Q ONLY ASK QUESTION
Q NEVER LISTING ANYTHING
Q NEVER SAID EVERYTHING HE POST IS A "FACT"
CHECK TO THIS FOR YOURSELF, THIS IS THE LINK CONTAINS THE LIST OF THE BANK THAT "Q" POST
TRIPCODE CAN BE CRACKED
DONT TRUST ANYTHING BLINDLY

THIS BREAD HAS GLUTEN.
> THIS BREAD HAS GLUTEN.
THIS BREAD HAS GLUTEN.
> THIS BREAD HAS GLUTEN.
THIS BREAD HAS GLUTEN.
> THIS BREAD HAS GLUTEN.
THIS BREAD HAS GLUTEN.
> THIS BREAD HAS GLUTEN.
THIS BREAD HAS GLUTEN.
> THIS BREAD HAS GLUTEN.
THIS BREAD HAS GLUTEN.

Its habbening

You can have my (you)

Yes, but what does it stand for, in the pyramid ar triangle? What are the other sides?

Is the Saudi the warside? I think so.

+++
>Who is Satan?
If the angels in heaven are G-D's servants, then Satan (who was cast out) is His slave. G-D has Satan on a leash. Satan's nature is to do evil as that is his choice, so G-D uses him to judge mankind and only to the degree He allows. If we follow G-D and His ways, He never lets Satan near us, unless we are being tested, whereby it is in order to strengthen our resolve to continue following G-D.

>Truth post ^

Praise G-D Almighty!
+++

MASSIVE Q DROPS : VERIFIED
MASSIVE ENEMY OPERATIONS ONGOING IN THESE THREADS

I'm not even sure Q is a tripfag

It doesn't matter. The fact is, the fucked up people own all the worldly money.. which will be worthless eventually.

>this time of day
But I'm here now.

IGNORE POSTS BY THIS ID
VERIFIED DEEPSTATE SHILL

I believe it's 3 sided triangle..

Saudi
USA

Need an user to direct traffic NOW!
Baking skills a plus.

They really don't this time. One of the links is to comment "nice meme flag"

LATEST Q COMPILATION – → # → →

>fix this in new op
>90% of links in OP go to garbage

Where the fuck is logical baker fuck sakes

So, you like dick and we all know it now.

I'll agree that him posting the list of banks was fishy. The questions though seem fairly normal, and isn't completely unusual forhim to post this time of day, especially since his images from Hong Kong implies hes in a completely different time zone than starting out.

What if China, Russia, and others are coordinating w/ POTUS to eliminate the NWO?

> →
> →
> →
> →
> →
> →
> →
> →
> →
>MASSIVE Q DROPS : VERIFIED
>MASSIVE ENEMY OPERATIONS ONGOING IN THESE THREADS

>what nation dominates all others and influences most others?
ISRAEL!!!

Can someone call Putin and ask if Q is legit

LARP

pedo island is something i know a lot about
g maxwell procured girls for epstein
her father robert mysteriously suicided off of his yacht
vince foster connection deaths not far apart
kevin spacey ...

the truth is, if any of this mattered, this person would simply just say it

have fun larping bros

>Verified
sometimes the shills overplay their hand

Checked. Q is legit. Also called NK, but they're not home.

LARP

GREAT POST
KEEP DISCUSSING
DONT STAY QUIET
ENEMIES AMONG US SLIDING DERAILING AND MUDDYING THE WATERS
VERIFIED Q GOD BLESS AMERICA

but stuff about devil worship?

Guys stop shilling, we need to get back on track.

The Eye of Providence is placed inside a triangle, or rather pyramid, whose sides resemble The Father, The Son and The Holy Spirit. Q says one side is removed - the answer is not a geolocation.

This is the fake Q
confirmed
hijacked OP too

Wtf where did all the real anons go?

Other breads have had these bad links for a while and now the shills are latching onto it as a means of divide and conn

We need to get good baker and focus because atm we are a wreck.

Praying for all Anons to be well

They cant say it outright because that would mean they are leaking information. If what they are saying is true, then that would mean they have been briefed on the info with real intelligence files. If they were posting information in simple answer form, they would be considered a leaker.

So is Q saying Saud-Rothschild-Soros is the triangle? Saud was the side that was removed.

Well pardon me, I'm just answering with the answer I heard a thread or two ago. I don't know. Sorry for any confusion.

I think there are too many shills trying to
Tell you this is a FAKE Q
And the information is valid regardless..?
And worthy of investigation..?
Maybe he sent a lot of info to keep..?
Anons busy and distracted at this time?

Godspeed Anons...praying

Not fooling anybody
At best you're out of a job soon
How can you live with yourself?
VERIFIED Q POSTS
STAY VIGILANT
ACTIVE ENEMY OPERATIONS IN THESE THREADS

Q would not post in a fake thread. look at OP links.... the shills get really angry when you get on to the subject of NK or DIsney it seems. check previous not fake breads

It been gradual - about the last 5 threads.
Need to rebake the OP from there.

Fuck off shill.

What was his original trip?

these threads need to be shattered into a million pieces and scattered into the wind.

its all comprimised

They should have trained you a bit longer
So obvious what side your on
How can you live with yourself?

If Q were to go on Tucker Carlson, would he have the silhouette thing with the garbled voice going on?

3 sides. Father, son and holy spirit?

Didn't SA father just step-down for his son to take over?

And what do they each represent?

Don't doubt it. From the beginning has stated "God Bless" and "Pray." The people we're against in this fight clearly aren't God-loving individuals.

Though actually, noticed the list of repubs not running for re-election, its actually larger than that I believe.
foxnews.com/politics/2017/11/09/republicans-who-wont-be-coming-back-to-congress-after-2018-midterm-elections.html

If you were never born, would the world be a better place?
>Yes

uh huh....

no man,

if any of this is true, then this would surely be seen as a leak and these people would be in court. there is no "technicality" for just posting here, or just posting questions.

this is pure larping, sorry man

he had no trip at all at first.
the change to a trip even with a pic is suspicious

No problem. Am puzzling aloud, sorry.

THIS IS A COMPROMISED BREAD, EVACUATE IMMEDIATELY

#248 is the real bread gtfo here

When is the fucking storm going to start?

+1 prayer.