He watches more than 10 hours a week on anime

>He watches more than 10 hours a week on anime

I think I only watch around 48 minutes a week and it still feels like a chore.

Who watched anime anyways when you can SHITPOST about it

How's life going for you? That sounds pretty depressing.

I have long ago degraded into reading shitty web novels and have no time for anime

What's so depressing about it?

At this stage watching 10 hours of anime a year would be above average for me.

You run out of good anime pretty soon at that rate.

Yeah, I watch about 3-4 cour a week.

Not a huge deal when you're so depressed you can't even get out of bed to go play video games anymore.

Get help

I took a break for awhile

The only thing I watched every week was Jojo for like 3 months

Then I started marathoning some shows I skipped out on

Watched Re:zero one week, then KonoSuba, now I'm onto Chaika

I've got like 30 other shows I started on hold which I'll probably never get around to finishing

Did it feel good to take a break? I'm considering doing it too.

I watch about an hour's worth and then just quit because I always get severe migraines

There was just nothing I wanted to watch and I found other things to do, like watch The Night Of and Stranger Things

>Watching anime out of obligation

test

The only people who watch big quantities of anime like that would be excited newfags. They will probably burnout in six to twelve months and later in life mock people who watch anime for the rest of their lives.

I watch about twelve hours a week of current season anime on a live stream with my buddies. Then I watch my backlog every night I go to sleep and sometimes when I get bored. I'll sometimes get into a mode where I do nothing but read manga all day. It's fun and I enjoy my hobby.

>Not watching 10 hours a day

How else will you keep up with the dank new memes?

>he has watched anime for even a single second

>mock people who watch anime for the rest of their lives.
So all of Sup Forums.

by going on Sup Forums?

I sleep 22 hours a day, and the 2 i am awake are spent watching anime while eating.

>he wastes more than 10 hours a week working/going out/studying

>not marathoning something from your backlog every weekend
you won't get anywhere with that attitude

2 hours a day, every day, for over four years straight now.
It helps that I've never had anything resembling quality standards.

>he watches more than 25 hours of western TV

>not marathoning Anthony Bordain every week

Taking in consideration airing anime, I guess I watch more than 5 hours of anime a week. but when it comes to not seasonal anime, I never watch more than one show per week, I like to give it time to digest a show I just finished, like when I watched Shinsekai Yori, I did it in just two days, but didn't watch anything else for the next two weeks.

That's not even that much, user, that's like one airing episode a day plus a two-cour marathon on the weekend. I watch 20-30 hours many weeks and I'm not even a NEET.

>still feels like a chore
why are you watching it then?

i feel bad for you. you must have to wade through tons of shit anime to keep that pace up

>test
What did he mean by this?

>he's an ESL

How many hours a day do you spend on Sup Forums, Sup Forums?

I think for me it might be around 5 on average.

12-15.

>6 hours of work
>7 hours of sleep
>10 hours of Sup Forums
>1 hour of anime
My life.

I'm on mid-term break from Uni. It's currently 8:30pm and I've had this thread and others open for the past 8 hours.

Sup Forums is ridiculously slow these past few days.

I watch probably close to 20 hours a week. I'm a professional who works 40 hour weeks and I'm getting married next year. Suck my dick faggot.

I have a tab open for Sup Forums (as well as a few other boards) 24/7, but I'd say I spent about 5 hours actively browsing a day.

>I'm getting married next year
You are the loser here.

I want to enjoy anime but Sup Forums makes me hate everything.

Can I be one of your buddies? This sounds fun.

Let's see.
2 episodes a day that is 40~ minutes
40 mal 7 also 280 minuten.
280:60=4.6 hours.
A lot more than I thought honestly.

Sure. Just check out Sup Forums on 8ch. There's a stream thread there.

Not enough anime.

I don't have that time anymore, I am minimum 10 hours outside my home daily with work.

And with 7 hours of sleep that gives you 7 hours a day plus days off.

Fuck if I know, a lot. Yesterday was about 11, I guess.

>10 hours of work a day
>so I don't have 10 hours of free time a week
Your math is bad.

Not him, but I don't think that's really true, unless he's been maintaining that pace for a solid number of years straight. That could easily be 2 or fewer series a week on average if he mixes in some longer stuff.

I need time to eat, bath, cook, read books and manga, fap and browse Sup Forums though, that takes a lot of my free time.

>Doesnt have enough time to watch 10 hours of anime a week

I only watch 1 or maybe 2 episodes a day and ironically they're the times when i eat.

Are you saying you don't even have 1.42857142857 hours per day including weekends to watch anime?

>and ironically they're the times when i eat.
That's not ironic at all.

You have time. There are single mothers who work two full time jobs and raise a family while still having a social life. You always have time.

>ironically

>I'm considering doing it
Took a break for almost a year. Still not watching much anime these days. I don't know, I got really into Supernatural a year ago and started watching more American TV shows afterwards. I watched Re:Zero, a couple other shows but yeah, haven't been too invested in anime for quite some time now.

A couple years ago I couldn't even imagine not watching anime anymore, now it just kinda happened. Don't force yourself to take a break, it'll come naturally.

>watched all seasons of Supernatural
>did some caluclations
>wasted 176 hours and a couple more watching Supernatural

You have the shittest of taste ever witnessed on this board.

I hope you are proud.

>He can't form coherent sentences

>requires 24 minutes of watching cheaply animated shit most of the time

>they also shove in garbage japanese music trash 2 mins at the start and the end

No thanks, manga is the only good media from japan

>tfw neet
I laugh at wageslaves everyday.

>he watches more than 0 hours of western TV

I only watch Working this season and love live last season so probably 24 mins per week. I remember the times I watch more than X hours a week just to marathon my backlog. I'm glad every season post 2014 is fucking garbage

>not visual novels where you get the benefits of a manga with the voice acting of an anime

While I agree that this certainly applies to a decent number of people, you'd be insane to think that this applies to the vast majority.

I watch 0 minutes of anime per year.

I haven't watched anything for anything for 2 or 3 seasons now, I don't even know why I'm here anymore.

Did I miss anything? It all looked shit.

>a week
You mean a day? What the fuck has happened to Sup Forums? If you don't watch anime for AT LEAST 8 hours a day you need to fucking leave.
Get out.

See:
Also nobody who has a life can watch animu 8 hrs a day.

8 hours a day is a little much, especially since if you do it for long enough you're going to run out of quality material.

>Also nobody who has a life can watch animu 8 hrs a day.
I believe that's his point. If you have a "life", get lost.

>>>/8redditgag/
Go back to your hole.

>belongs on Sup Forums
>has a life

Pick one.

I would if there was anything decent to watch.

>Implying Sup Forums is any less of a shit hole.

If it's such a shithole why are you here?

i usually marathon everything on weekends, the hours depends on the show

>keep telling myself how busy I am and should stop wasting time
>yet I spend something like >20h a week shitposing
I fucking hate this place
Nah, I actually really love you guys, some days you kept me from blowing my brains out. You're like a cool single dad who really tries his best, but some days the reality hits him hard and he comes home wasted and beats you up with a garden hose, but feels really awful about it the day after and when you pretend to be asleep he cries and promises to improve.
The point is I really love you guys, please don't go anywhere

Where do you think you are? Fuck off.

I spend 13.6 hours a week on airing stuff, and I'm guesstimating around 6 hours on backlog.

I don't belong here. I just come occasionally. You shouldn't let anime consume your whole life man. Gotta have priorities.

>I actually really love you guys
shit taste

We will abandon you just like everyone else. Anons are not your friends.

I'd say I watch around 1 hour every week.
Feels good to be an oldfag released from the burden of backlog.

>Where do you think you are?
Sup Forums. Maybe you should try Wizardchan if you find us too casual.

>I don't belong here.
Then fucking leave.

> Gotta have priorities.
I do, they're called anime, manga, and Sup Forums.

>I spend 13.6 hours a week on airing stuff
Jesus Christ, do you watch literally everything?

>Gotta have priorities
What could possibly be more important than anime and shitposting?

>I do, they're called anime, manga, and Sup Forums.
Those won't bring home money. You'll just be miserable in the end.

That does include airing stuff. So if I'm watching 13 shows that's only 2-3 cour non-airing.

And that does also include shorts. I just listen to whatever Taiga tells me when it says I've watched X episodes in the last week. Usually it's anywhere between 45-70.

While it's not 20+ hours a week it's definitely over 10.

Almost. It takes a lot for me to drop something. This season, I've dropped Nanbaka, Trickster, Bloodivores, and ClassicaLoid. Stella no Mahou and Long Riders are both on the chopping block too, but haven't dropped them yet.

Why a garden hose?

Securing a prestigious job and a lot of money.

Then you can watch animu and shitpost at ease.

Money is a means towards happiness, not happiness itself, you fucking cretin.