You rage you lose – Kill All White People Edition

Post your best examples of music, movies, TV shows, art, news snippets, Twitter and Facebook posts that celebrates and promote violence against white people and the genocide of the white race.

Go!

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=rnKjOKHrsnA
youtu.be/6ArtQku7QBI
youtube.com/watch?v=AQ6cp2T76lY
thecollegefix.com/post/38861/
youtu.be/hzzzUhknV_o
theamericanconservative.com/dreher/killing-white-people-tommy-curry/
huffingtonpost.com/karen-fleshman/white-people-if-youre-not-part-of-the-solution-youre-part-of-the-problem_b_7665452.html
wnd.com/2005/10/32984/
youtube.com/watch?v=pZVbrvfAn_Q
washingtonexaminer.com/is-it-a-criminal-offense-to-tweet-kill-all-white-men/article/2573721
eagnews.org/university-diversity-officer-kill-all-white-men/
breitbart.com/big-hollywood/2016/02/13/oscar-winning-actress-emma-thompsons-diversity-solution-kill-old-white-men/
truthandaction.org/mass-college-professor-white-males-are-a-cancer-and-must-die-urges-students-to-kill-themselves/
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

I'll start.

That is not an anti-White song. Type O Negative is not an anti-White band.

You are gay after all OP so you might be interested to know there are nudes of Peter Steele.

It's a joke, you fucking meme flag fag.

Another notable contribution by @djrtysoul. Thinking about it, while we build that collection, let's name them, why not, might be useful in the future.

A classic.

Even the chinks hate white people.

Triggering material.

youtube.com/watch?v=rnKjOKHrsnA

I hab a soludion

The original
youtu.be/6ArtQku7QBI

We've all seen most of these tweets already. The goal of this thread is to compile them all. Once it's archived on Plebs, I'll be able to point my normie friends to it. A single tweet there and there isn't that powerful. A collection of them is.

Try this

I don't get it. Did those white metalheads say that?

Irony. Something that doesn't exist anymore in this SJW age. But they saw the future.

America Chavez would like to have a word with you Pol. You've been warned.

Well, he does have a point no?

ah i see lol. link to song?

The ride never ends. I think I'll be here for a while compiling all this vitriol. I need your help Pol.

Kill All The White People!

youtube.com/watch?v=AQ6cp2T76lY

Type O Negative

Good stuff.

> 1 rt 1 like
no and because that's himself, which means it's probably you, you faggot

oh, I think i had one of their albums once. That's pretty funny.

Jesus, can't we have some fun anymore and have to take everything I say seriously?

Yay!

It is. Good band.

Dozens of Cornell profs protest suspension of ‘white genocide’ professor

thecollegefix.com/post/38861/

what's the joke?

Tommy Curry is an associate professor at Texas A&M. He is black, and specializes in Critical Race Theory. Prof. Curry does not limit his teaching to the classroom. He has a strong presence on YouTube.

In this brief interview, he discusses when it is appropriate to kill white people:

youtu.be/hzzzUhknV_o

Attention grabbing pic to create controversy and fuel the discussion.

Killing White People, Part II

theamericanconservative.com/dreher/killing-white-people-tommy-curry/

White People, If You’re Not Part of the Solution, You’re Part of the Problem

huffingtonpost.com/karen-fleshman/white-people-if-youre-not-part-of-the-solution-youre-part-of-the-problem_b_7665452.html

PROFESSOR: EXTERMINATE WHITE PEOPLE

wnd.com/2005/10/32984/

This one is interesting.

The Ethics of Killing all White Babies
youtube.com/watch?v=pZVbrvfAn_Q

Is it a criminal offense to tweet 'Kill All White Men'?

washingtonexaminer.com/is-it-a-criminal-offense-to-tweet-kill-all-white-men/article/2573721

How do you like my collection so far Pol?

University student diversity officer: ‘Kill all white men’

eagnews.org/university-diversity-officer-kill-all-white-men/

Oscar-Winning Actress Emma Thompson’s Diversity Solution: ‘Kill’ All the Old White Men

breitbart.com/big-hollywood/2016/02/13/oscar-winning-actress-emma-thompsons-diversity-solution-kill-old-white-men/

Are you starting to see a pattern yet?

Mass. College Professor: White Males Are A Cancer And Must Die, Urges Students To Kill Themselves

truthandaction.org/mass-college-professor-white-males-are-a-cancer-and-must-die-urges-students-to-kill-themselves/

Now let's move to facebook. A gold mine of hatred for the white man.

KILL ALL WHITE MEN/FOR FUCK'S SAKE LISTEN TO WOMEN!