What ever happened to him?

Anyone know?

Other urls found in this thread:

americanmilitarynews.com/2017/10/exclusive-former-west-point-professors-letter-exposes-corruption-cheating-and-failing-standards-full-letter/
taskandpurpose.com/communist-west-point-grad-letter/
armytimes.com/news/pentagon-congress/2017/10/04/senator-wants-communist-west-point-grad-booted-from-the-army/
connectingvets.com/2017/09/28/west-point-communist-released-standard/
twitter.com/AnonBabble

In a mass grave with his friends, hopefully.

white males. baka
hopefully he killed himself

Bump, I was thinking about this earlier too.

he works at a hot topic now

he's fucking up some young male soldiers life for a utopia that will never happen

Last time I heard he got helicopter rides for free

The Jews swept it under the rug, just as i predicted. Now, imagine if it were a Swasi..

God is he ugly as sin. I'm literally 10x better looking than that creature with the Jew nose.

Hopefully Court martialed along with his entire cell.
>fuck this commie faggot

his nose kept growing and it eventually took over his entire face

He got a written reprimand and basically fucked his career. They won't kick him out, but he won't get anywhere.

I figured they covered it up. Heard about it for a week then never again.

Bump

Probably nothing, being that they didn't say anything about it and are just trying to act like it never happened.

Some dude from Sup Forums sent the picture to someone and got kicked out. Theres a picture/email/response combo picture out there.

WTF is up with his hair?

thank kek
check'n

fuck

Last I was reading, essentially con fined to barracks while the matter is investigated.

Haven't heard anything since.

His doxx was posted here. Some guys from chucktown didn't quite like this commie and his honda civic bumper stickers.

Why Che?

Che was a racist bigot.

Nothing? I don't think you realize how bad things are at West Point.

americanmilitarynews.com/2017/10/exclusive-former-west-point-professors-letter-exposes-corruption-cheating-and-failing-standards-full-letter/

>Some dude from Sup Forums sent the picture to someone and got kicked out. Theres a picture/email/response combo picture out there.

Wait, what?

spenser rapone is his name

taskandpurpose.com/communist-west-point-grad-letter/

well that was't hard
armytimes.com/news/pentagon-congress/2017/10/04/senator-wants-communist-west-point-grad-booted-from-the-army/

That's nothing like what you said.

It never said he was kicked out, it said some rando wants him kicked out.

>che was a race realist
fixed

You motherfuckers lucky I have nothing better to do than literally google search something.
also this one was newer, september.
The letter user wrote was better though.

what a fag

My god what a homo. Communism should be punishable by death.

I've never seen a more Jewish face in my life. Hopefully gassed by natsocs or thrown from a chopper by ancaps

>Can't even bend arm at 90' angle

bump

Also, wasn't it found that there is more to this rabbit hole than this one guy? Isn't the professors and students wanting to do some long march?

You didn't even fucking read it. That says he was released for standards FROM THE RANGER BATTALION, which we already knew. We want to know if he's still serving as an Army Officer after he got outed as a filthy commie.

Congrats! You found out that he was kicked out of a batillion while ENLISTED. West point is a military academy for commissioning officers so it's even more concerning that he was able to attend afterwards while being a fuck up in the military.

I was honestly just thinking about that yesterday when looking through my meme folder for something else and came across fagboys meme.

This ice?

That's information we already knew. That wasn't because of this.

He hasn't read anything he's posted.

That should be a bannable offense if we had mods that gave a shit. But apparently West Point has the same problem with apathetic leadership.

Makes me sick to my stomach when I hear about officers or senior enlisted behaving in such a manner. God help me if this keeps up I'm going to try to get an Inspectors General job and make it my life's fucking mission to get these fuckers caught and kicked out.

All that work for nothing.

I want to know the story of the guys pictured in the background.

yeah, pic was moments before the swat team took him down.

America is ran by commies so nothing.

Remember when they deflected to it not being acceptable to write "nigger" on blackboards and it turned out to be a nigger who did it?

Looks more Bolivian or Chilean to me.

(You)
Its not like I knew or cared or anything
bawww

What's this guy doing?

I want to know what happened to him.

You acted like you knew, when you don't.

you can go reddit space youself right the fuck /out/ if you wanna m8

jewing it up like the rest of your nation. Madison Grant era were the last great Yankees after that you all sold out to jews like the scum you're/
>Passing of the Great Race was lauded by Adolf Hitler, who in the early 1930s wrote a 'fan letter' to Grant in which he called the book "his Bible"

Says the tripfag with the reading comprehension of a 12 year old

and heres yours #`NM3]P~f
but you're probably too new to use it.

>Oh, leafs. Don't ever change.
You people are a gift.

Good question. I'd love to see what happened to him and any of the women who claimed patrons wrote nigger or faggot on their meal receipts. Or Trumps false rape accuser. Or the rabbis who draw swastikas or blacks writing nigger on their own cars. My guess is they get Marxist neet bucks for their efforts. Probably from the same people who fund PBS shows.

You are gift for the jews. How many White men have died for Israel again? Hows that fed reserve doing? I bet your mexican ass doesnt even know who Madison Grant is.

he just recognized the scent of a fart in the air and he's unsure how bad it's going to be

test

HAHAHA

Zombie Yamaguchi buried it deep.

AIDS. Dead. RIP commie dude.

Reminder with catholics and jews you lose.
The whole of America was Anglo Saxon land.

Hes now commanding a mountain platoon

>Rapone is currently assigned to 10th Mountain Division based out of Fort Drum, NY. He is also a graduate of the US Military Academy and a former member of the Army’s storied 1st Ranger Battalion.

It probably takes a while to drag his ass into court.

He’s in combat somewhere.

>We want to know if he's still serving as an Army Officer after he got outed as a filthy commie.
It is not illegal to be a communist

Is it treason to be a communist? (Formally)

He’s fine, he even traveled near me and I met up with him.

Is this a serious question?

I haven't looked into the laws on it recently. Shit changes. Do they get charged or just get a slap on the wrist.

>Absolute state of American education
See: 1st Amendment.

I know about that. Not always upheld..... At all.....

He's probably some Captain's bitch boy until they finish booting him.

>1st amdendment

Military goes by UCMJ.

>first amendment
>In the Army

whole different world in the military