twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

He's of Italian descent.

He's unironically fully white

obese neets can't accept the fact that some whites are unironically ugly

jew

56% aka American

that hair is 100% italian spic

Why does it make you angry?

He has he IRL voice of an angel and he was the best character in the second season. The kid is fantastic and I hope that every Jew dog that lays their pedo hands on him dies from castration.

American

God i FUCJING hate this kids face

Seriously triggers my inner autist

His race is Birth Defect

Who's the real monster in that show?

Ummm guys

Kid's got a birth defect. Could happen to anyone.

I honestly find the amerimutt memes fucking hilarious but it's gotta be done right. Most of the time it comes off as vindictive and butthurt, especially when the eurofag posting it says something like "americans always make fun of my cucked shithole of a country >_

He has gynoplastic dysphoria, leave him alone you cunts

Even all the motherfuckin vampires are shitskins now...

people where go on about 'le 56%' but won't americans just look mexicans instead?

>now

>gynoplastic disphoria

he thinks his dick is a plastic cunt?

yeah man. Making fun of someone with this condition is a shitty thing to do

I thought you guys were spoofing Clementine tbqhwyf

he's "white" and has some disease

Gaten Matarazzo, he's from southern italy

>obese neets can't accept the fact that some whites are unironically ugly

They should go to /soc/ for an hour

more like "watcha jewin?"

Like people pointing out how the 53% actually turns to 48% when you remove all hispanics, an how you're literally less white then very other western country and whenever we're talking to any of you, it's statistically most likely that you're some kind of a shitblooded mongrel?

fish boy from the black lagoon

what the fuck is this even from?

>He has gynoplastic dysphoria, leave him alone you cunts
yes, I hate this kind of threads

56%

Inbred Jew.

all of them

>Italian detected

Stranger Things, a show on netflix

Every one of those little fuckers look weird as hell.
I thought I was the only one that noticed. I think Jews are trying to slip Aliens into the mix, and see how people react.

Americans are subhuman mongrels. I think it's hilarious that they consider themselves to be European. I wouldn't even let you mutts sleep in my dog house.

>He's unironically fully white

You're not making a good argument against the mutt meme by calling him pure white.

leave Gaten alone. both his parents are italuan immigrants he's just a kid. i remember you all would sperg out when the media saud something about Barron trump

Standard American

>Italian detected
because I don't like bullying a handicapped kid?

>hear about a television show with an interesting premise
>"fuck yeah, the 80's and science fiction and shit!"
>suddenly, this fucking ugly cretin appears
>it can't even speak properly
>it uglies up the entire goddamn screen
>"oh, but this fucking miscreant is just a KID, he's representing the average KID, kids were LIKE back that then, don't pick on him, he's a KID"

That bag of compressed shit should be thrown into a goddamn trash compactor. You too, you pansy cunt.

If that's supposed to be you gassing jews in that picture, why don't you have gloves on?
Seems gross.

I can't believe someone made my OC into a 3D model. I love it. Saved.

He's not even here to be bullied. What on earth are you talking about?

One of the south euros with african admixture, plus genetic disorders.

So only fully white in the way a half-chinese swede is fully white.

Proof

(((they))) are just trying to force another le 56% type meme

He's Italian and has some sort of bone mutation that affects his growth and appearance.

As if the average pol poster is Steve Harrington tier. I hung out with plenty of dweebs at that age, hell, I was one of them. About that age in 1980, played d and d as well. Who gives a rip?

>Matarazzo has cleidocranial dysplasia, a trait he shares with his Stranger Things character.[3]
>Matarazzo is undergoing oral surgery, starting from October 2017, to create natural teeth.
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Gaten_Matarazzo

>Cleidocranial dysostosis (CCD), also called cleidocranial dysplasia, is a birth defect that mostly affects the bones and teeth.[1] The collarbones are typically either poorly developed or absent, which allows the shoulders to be brought close together.[1] The front of the skull often does not close until later, and those affected are often shorter than average.[1] Other symptoms may include a prominent forehead, wide set eyes, abnormal teeth, and a flat nose.[1] Symptoms vary between people; however, intelligence is typically normal.[1]
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Cleidocranial_dysostosis

D&D was too cumbersome, so I made up my own simplified variant for superior fast-paced fun.

D&D is for autists.

"Yes i'm a mutt but its for the evil kikes"

lol

kek

Oh my god
Whooo caressssssdsfddfdddkdkd
kys Sup Forums

It's this one I knocked it out on MSPaint for a thread a few days ago. I can't really prove I drew it, though.

>His face makes me angry

user, you have problems.

He's a kid let him be

zbrush? mudbox?

kek this guy looks bro-tier and likeable though. You fucked up the meme

He supposedly has some problem with his teeth being all fucked up. Some dental abnormality. Apparently he auditioned well so they just slapped fucked up teeth into his character.

He really is an ugly little shit though.

It's quite the accurate eye-catcher. I haven't looked at something and just laughed like a child in quite some time.

DELETE

wow bro you are so hard please fuck my wife ok

Not an argument.

You didn't make an argument either pal, you just hate little kids which is edgy as fuck and I want you to fuck my wife.

ethnicelebs.com/gaten-matarazzo
He is white, he looks like that because he has a genetic disorder
huffingtonpost.ca/2016/09/28/gaten-matarazzo-disorder_n_12232838.html

>huemonkey arbitrating whiteness

I've been accused of it, by my own wife. I don't think she's correct though, and I'm always right. REEEEEEEEE!

now I kinda feel bad

Nah, nothing wrong with seeing kids act. Not even pedo, yo. That abomination, however? I'd genuinely destroy it with a flamethrower.

The main character looks like a girl, no kidding I legit thought he was a girl for like 2 episodes until they gave him boy stereotypes, the bald girl looked more like a boy.

Stranger things indeed

Poltards will make fun of this kid but not the hairy grotesque outcasts in Season 2 Episode 7.

k.

I give him mine too, so he can have a threesome

Does your wife wear wolf t-shirts and/or cosplay at renaissance fairs?

Yankees are the foot soldiers of the jew.

>rollerskates behind u
>hits u with a golden basebal bat.

that's a jewlet if i ever saw one

That was a good series. Philosophical, but not too philosophical. Degenerate but not too degenerate. And a central plot device riding the a good line between stupid and funny.

That thing is not human, those kids from that shitty show all look weird as fuck.

Patty Pooinloo and the Punk Bitches are worse than Dustin, yes.

that's the whole point of the show! it's a show about outcasts!
but I know on pol everybody is blond, tall, fit and with an 8" dick

He's 1/16th german.

They are all Jewish and mixed as fuck and it makes me mad because America used to be white.

Each one of those actors looks like some Jew hybrid and I have noticed this is pretty much true with anyone on TV in the USA.

I am still more white than you. You have no idea.

No. Wife is polar opposite of me. She's very traditional, but less conservative than me. It's odd really.

>Best character
>Keeps a demigorgon behind everyone's back
>Wouldn't have had to bribe it to pass if he had killed it as an infant
>Looks retarded
>Is retarded
>Cucked by a niglet
>Gets a pity dance
>Doomed to be an Incel

Worst character

>What fucking race is he? His face makes me angry
Chinchilla, I think.

these 56% memes just started being mass flooded on the board one day. usually a meme starts off slow. seems very (((suspicious))). he' actually the only non jewish kid besides the black kid in the whole cast.

God that episode was a filthy nightmare

Stop hating the few gentiles we have, pls. Hate the kikes, not bae

He's Italian and english.

we're being falseflaged with the gaten matazzaro bully along with the 56% meme. both started being flooded onto the board the same day with no build up. seems like an artificially propped up thing.