Learn the differences and the stop being a bigot

Learn the differences and the stop being a bigot.

There is only but one jew type. WRETCHED !

Not sure if JIDF

tfw no sexy jew waifu

#notalljews

Take off meme flag, JIDF.

They can smell the gas in the air so now they are trying to differentiate themselves. Won't work schlomo.

and they all support each other

I concur.

This is a great movie btw. Jew Suss

/thread

Fuck off, your bullshit doesn't work anymore. You're fucking tribalists that demand that no one has the right to have pride in their history and culture except the Jews.

To be fair, it's not a Jewish trait, it's a Semitic trait, because the Arabs have the exact same mentality. The Abrahamic religions are simply extensions of Semitic psychology.

Fuck off to Israel or get thrown into an oven. Your call kike.

This is so dumb. Why should the Jewish people even like the US? Your government turned down thousands of Holocaust refugees and allowed Nazism

P.S. Israel isn't a fucking paradise on Earth

Those are all Khazars who stole the identity of the Hebrews (Europeans) and also stole a bunch of their genes by interbreeding to they could pass themselves as whites instead of strange nigger turk mongrels.

All bear careful watching.

>sexy

nigger she looks like a pumpkin

Stop mass immigration
Stop protecting your own pedos

Nobody young here gives a fuck about the holocaust, also this place is kind of heaven on earth especially if the alternative is moskva slams
Messianic Jews = globalist Jews, kys

>oy vey not all jews
nope.
all jews

Wrong globalist

good movie

bro she really doesn't have shit. Semi man like attractive face, no tits, no ass, no acting ability ( which is supposed to be her profession). Waifu ? You need to start getting laid first

2 things is this guy a Jew? And screw Jew lol

OP brought to you be the letters JDF and the number suck my cock.

>Zionist Jews
>respecting America
wew lad

>Israeli flag
>globalist
You're not even following your own bait retard. Enjoy your 2nd shoah diaspora trash

so if a kiketress is young and hot she's ok?

They all stick together out of tribal loyalty. The little Jew always covers for the big Jew.

You don't see Italians sticking up for the Italian Mafia, but start talking about Jewish Mafia, or Jews control of Money, and Media, and watch every single Jew go ape shit.

Another E for effort Schlomo.

>jew levels over 9000

>and watch every single Jew go ape shit.
Bull fucking shit, you're projecting diaspora kike behavior on Israelis. Nobody but diaspora leeches cares about diaspora status in the West.

Oh so we should just gas all the diaspora leeches and let you guys off the hook in Kike Disneyland?

I hate judaism inherently because quite simply:

1. talmudic judaism considers non-jews to be animals, that are to be worked and manipulated like a dog or a cow, with no remorse. any jew who follows the talmud should never be trusted, and even jews who don't will be influenced by the jewish supremacist nature of their religious culture.

2. jews who reject talmud teaching are the primary proprietors of the globalist "one race, human race" ideology that is raping western society, and they very readily project their rejection of jewish supremacy onto their european host nations.

jews are bad for your nation no matter what their ideology.

a few months ago isis fired a rocket a bit to far and it landed in israel. isis later apologized.

Sure, whatever you say, Satan.

Cut the shit. Jews in Israel or America work hand in hand.

Nice digits by the way. It's weird how Israeli flags keep getting the 666.

>off the hook
As if I did anything wrong by being born in Israel lol. And I don't care what you do with diaspora Jews, they aren't Israelis nor true Europeans, seeing how they hate both of those countries.

This is kazar milkers thread now

DON'T POST IN THE OBVIOUS
SLIDE THREAD
>SLIDE THREAD
SLIDE THREAD
>SLIDE THREAD
SLIDE THREAD
>SLIDE THREAD
SLIDE THREAD
>SLIDE THREAD
SLIDE THREAD
>SLIDE THREAD
SLIDE THREAD
>SLIDE THREAD
SLIDE THREAD
>SLIDE THREAD
SLIDE THREAD
>SLIDE THREAD
SLIDE THREAD
>SLIDE THREAD
SLIDE THREAD
>SLIDE THREAD
SLIDE THREAD
>SLIDE THREAD
SLIDE THREAD
>SLIDE THREAD
SLIDE THREAD
>SLIDE THREAD
SLIDE THREAD
>SLIDE THREAD
SLIDE THREAD
>SLIDE THREAD
SLIDE THREAD
>SLIDE THREAD
SLIDE THREAD
>SLIDE THREAD
SLIDE THREAD
>SLIDE THREAD
SLIDE THREAD
>SLIDE THREAD
SLIDE THREAD
>SLIDE THREAD
SLIDE THREAD
>SLIDE THREAD
SLIDE THREAD
>SLIDE THREAD
SLIDE THREAD
>SLIDE THREAD
SLIDE THREAD
>SLIDE THREAD
SLIDE THREAD
>SLIDE THREAD
SLIDE THREAD
>SLIDE THREAD
SLIDE THREAD
>SLIDE THREAD
SLIDE THREAD
>SLIDE THREAD
SLIDE THREAD
>SLIDE THREAD
SLIDE THREAD
>SLIDE THREAD
SLIDE THREAD
>SLIDE THREAD
SLIDE THREAD
>SLIDE THREAD
SLIDE THREAD
>SLIDE THREAD
DO NOT POST HERE
sage

Israeli corp and govt work hand in hand with American kikes to profit both from Israeli and American shekels. Nobody except them is interested in this "help" when it means corruption and foreign influence.

you kikes sure are out in full force today

anyone remember what the name for jewish debate tactic is

First of all you are shilling for the consideration of Israelis as good jews, which makes you actively subversive.

Secondly you are forcing American troops to gaurd your kike beach resort of a country.

I fucking hate you greasy liars

but all Jews are Jewish and that is the problem

can anyone here confirm whether they can discern and pick out the various flavors of jewess just by sight alone?
sometimes i think to myself this jewess is obviously moroccan jew and other times the ashkenazi jewess is particularly striking and noticeable

We all know there's a difference between Johnny the Jew who lives down the street and makes enough money to put food in Johnny The Jew Juniors belly and the globalist international Jewry. You're not revolutionary or even intelligent for pointing this out, you're just loweffortposting.

Let me show you something

and here's where they all belong

whats a messinac jew.

It's this kind of shit that's got us to this in the first place

kill yourself JIDF

When I'm lumped into the same group as the kikes who murdered Russia, west Europe and America, protesting against this strawmen monolith is hardly subversive. I may as well blame you for British crimes
Outlaw foreign lobbyism.

they are ALL the same

>subtle shill

All jews are millionaires.

I was friends with a messianic jew in middle school.
He stole my gameboy game and then claimed he tried to give it back to me but I didnt take it.
His mom ended up giving me $20.

you're a shitty poster

how about outlaw jewish presence in white homelands

Never forget this

no

Talmudic jew.

No idea.

Too bad, jews are all rapacious and evil by dint of their DNA. They all get deported sorry shlomo.

Did (((they))) that same shit in the 109 other countries they were kicked out of?
>Fellow white people -
>Don't blame me, I'm a good jew.

Tell it to the ovens kike. You'll all burn the same.

BTW, The Bible is pretty clear about Israel. All the nations of the world will attack it. Only 144,000 jews from all of history will enter Heaven. Laugh it up while you can.

Or repent.

Anything that would make you shut up and take care of your own kikes instead of blaming the ones who are trying to be a better people on the other side of the world.

Careful, you'll trigger that one specific tard that spams images.

What's with her fucking head? There can't be that much brain space inside that coconut.

People are going to call you a shill, but here's the thing.
Woman's opinions are extremely malleable.
They get them from relationships.
Literally separate a jewess from her friends, give her a nice hot dicking that makes her pussy drip with grool every night and if she's willing every morning too, and you can make her come right around.
So there's literally nothing wrong with Jewess's. Literally just fuck the jew out of them. It's the male jews are the real problem, and actually need facts and logic to change their mind on something.

No because that would leave you in a pure ethnostate while the greatest countries in the world have gone to shit. If you guys come over with your uzis and clean up our countries for us, we maybe could call it even.

Well then, check where you fall on the chart and take care of your globalist problem before it eats you. #openbordersforIsrael

FPBP

See how we're not leftists? It's because they abandon their shit ideology when they have a home and a war. Which is exactly why we're x1000 better. NOBODY who's born here will ever be pro refugee with the exception of Tel Aviv.

>that skull

anything that would make you fight your own battles and not rely on the white goyim to protect your gay homeland

Gas yourself, would you Schlomo?

Judaism is a feminist cult. Be careful user you see what the Kardashians do to men, they may not be overt jews, but you may end up in the same boat.

If you'd be seriously following the course of politics lately you'd know that's becoming only more plausible. Here for hoping that we actually do cooperate with the new rightwing. In any case I have no desire for the great European nations to fall, don't know anyone young who does.

That is our national goal yeah.

They all breathe the same gas in the end.

Someone's not giving them a good fucking.
Because that's all it takes to change a females mind on something.

jews will either have to accept white identity politics in a reasonable fashion or get ready for another shoah

Never forget the USS Liberty. Trust no jews.

I have been following and it looks like we are going to have to do it. But while you claim to be so based I know once we start purging America you jews will be the first to bring up sanctions through the UN.

what movie?

of couursh

I told you, the young generation will have 0 issues with that. We're ethno nationalist too, the argument of "why is it acceptable for us but not for them" works wonders here. We just need to wait for the muh shoah generation to die already.

Burn them all. Lucifer will know his own
>Hint: it's all of them

I warned you user.

> stole a bunch of their genes

now I've heard everything

Did Obama represent you? If not, why does my corrupt govt, who's cooperating with diaspora globalists represent the Israeli people? UN lip service means nothing. Also if anything we'd offer that you transfer them to Israel as the diplomatic solution and save you the hassle of excusing a "crimes against humanity" or some shit in a decade or so.

Hey Bro, I'm 1/4 Jewish and I love my Jewish grandmother, but get real. You're acting like we didn't JUST find out about Weinstein using Black Cube (basically an auxiliary, pseudo-private extension of Israeli Intelligence) to fuck with people in the US.

That's to say nothing of the fact that I know from first-hand experience that you are wrong. The two work hand in hand.

notallnotallnotall

Haha

To be fair, you'd probably go apeshit too if less than a century ago, your people were hunted across an entire continent after a social sea change that began with that kind of rhetoric.

You're not wrong, by the way. I'm just saying, if you put on your thinking & empathy hat.

That said, the Germans had plenty of good reasons to reset the Jews. History is complicated.

the argument is always 'muh historical oppression, muh shoah" against white nationalism. the narrative of the shoah and historical oppression will have to be torn down, which jews will fight against. this will lead probably to another shoah. jews are basically the mortal racial enemy of the white race.