CBTS #251: STATE PLUS PLUS EDITION

Everything you need to know is on the Qmap.
Read it. Read it again. Let it sink in.

1. The purpose is to log events as they happen over the coming days. Everything is connected, Everything has meaning. Keep your eyes on the news to record and analyze because no one else will be able to do a better job than /us/.
2. Yes, we all see the attempts to demoralize us and derail our redpills to the normies. Stay strong amphibians. Focus. Believe, and make a choice right now: Do you Trust Trump?
3. Stick to your choice.
4. No one tells you what to do, so just do the voodoo you do so well Sup Forums
5. How would *you* succinctly break all this news to your blue-pilled friend? Does the initial message need to answer every detail? Bring them along for the ride and celebrations lads.
6. Do just that.
7. Get Comfy, Believe in your bones that we're riding the greatest timeline in existence.

Latest QMAP (The only thing (You) really need)
Text of Q: pastebin.ca/3930472 (NEEDS UPDATE)
Advise for your first step into this Sealed Indictments are a huge thing. Really.
305 in 10 days is UNPRECEDENTED
twitter.com/damartin32/status/928797133926432769
twitter.com/Avery1776/status/929541533816279041
while the 2006 annual was ~260
Q confirmed Q trip !ITPb.qbhqo (ctrl f)
VERIFIED Q POSTS

SPRED IT FAR, SPRED IT WIDE. THEY HAVE NO WHERE LEFT TO HIDE~
Q's talking about drying up wealth/rat lines be cutting off the head (SA$$$)
The drops by Q are all we need, and that exact format of questions in an answer chain provoke the very feeling we need to share to others. MOCKINGBIRD fucked with the normies, we're here to unfuck it.

Remember. You made a choice. Eyes Wide the fuck Open lads, and pray for the protection of those in harms way.
Godspeed to us all, you glorious bastards and autists.

Other urls found in this thread:

app.smartsheet.com/b/publish?EQBCT=e3d1071b533c412f8bc08ebbb1b444f6
archive.fo/hSUJN
pastebin.com/ZqsmEHB8
pastebin.com/cUrSr54y
archive.is/aaWPu
humansarefree.com/2013/11/complete-list-of-banks-ownedcontrolled.html
cog49.com/ft.pdf
pastebin.com/gHDKKBjW
digiday.com/media/disney-maker-studios/
themillenniumreport.com/2015/12/the-house-of-saud-its-jewish-origin-and-installation-by-the-british-crown/
vaticproject.blogspot.com/2010/03/windsor-rothschild-connection_16.html
radaronline.com/photos/disney-world-alligator-toddler-crime/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

+++
>Who is Satan? ^

If the angels in heaven are G-D's servants, then Satan (who was cast out) is His slave. G-D has Satan on a leash. Satan's nature is to do evil as that is his choice, so G-D uses him to judge mankind and only to the degree He allows. If we follow G-D and His ways, He never lets Satan near us, unless we are being tested, whereby it is in order to strengthen our resolve to continue following G-D. The alternative name, Lucifer, is a misrepresentation of Satan, claiming that his intention to “give us knowledge” was noble... though it resulted in the bitter consequences mankind has suffered for it. Causing that suffering was his true intent.

Adam and Eve already had the truth, they knew G-D, and had everything they needed. It was their free will encountering Satan's temptation that lead to their error with all of its consequences and repercussions. Ultimately, G-D knew it was possible they would eat it, but He would guide them through that process, and teach mankind the lesson, like a father chastises his son (in a cosmic scale). We (mankind) has learned from the fruit of knowledge of good and evil, but we have paid tragically for it. When all of humanity awakens to the fact that it is for our benefit to follow G-D, and all His ways, we will merit to finally eat the fruit from the tree of life, and live forever, walking in peace with our G-D, as it was in the Garden of Eden. May it be soon. Amen.

>Truth post ^

Praise G-D!
+++

Q CONFIRMED SCREENCAP CONFIRMATION QRD summary – (via #82 )
Simple rundown – (via #144 )
M-Intel user – (via #122 )
Saudi theory – (via #102 ) (via #116 )
Big picture – (via #100 )
RPP – (via #127 ) / 'Endgame' – SA timeline –

!!! ALL OF THIS NEEDS UPDATING !!!
Spreadsheet of Answers (Nov 11) –app.smartsheet.com/b/publish?EQBCT=e3d1071b533c412f8bc08ebbb1b444f6
Backup answers (Nov 7) – archive.fo/hSUJN
Backup answers (Nov 7) – pastebin.com/ZqsmEHB8
Backup answers (Nov 5) – pastebin.com/cUrSr54y
Bread Crumbs (Nov 1) – archive.is/aaWPu
!!! ALL OF THIS NEEDS UPDATING !!!

Q's talking about letting the world now about how ratlines and wealth strings are drying up and being cut. They[Wizards and Warlocks] have already carried out one of the largest silent sweeps in history (The massive amount of pedo-related arrests after Trump was sworn in). Got the lackies on the bottom, flipped 'em, and worked up the chain as much they could. Now the sources of wealth that fueled these entire operations got cut off. (The +++ ++ + is a countdown associated with the bleeding the three groups: SA Rothchild and Soros) The ones in the middle of all this are on their own, and freaking out. With the full weight of the Military, Navy, and everyone Loyal to the American People/Trump in what you might call a position of STRATEGIC PATIENCE against the bad actors left on the stage. Pray for those who are saving the Republic of America.

VERIFIED Q POSTS
ENEMY ACTIVE IN PSYOPS AGAINST THESE THREADS
STAY VIGILANT
(((THEY))) ARE SCARED
MONEY CUT OFF
>ROGUE
DAMAGE CONTROLL
STICK TOGETHER ANONS WE HAVE A MISSION

Alright, anyone with meme flags, namefags and tripfags (who aren't OP or Q), get the fuck out of the thread. Everyone stfu about shills, and FOCUS. You're being challenged harder than ever right now because the deep state is in full panic mode. Keep your focus, keep your wits, don't respond to shills, don't namefag, don't tripfag, don't memeflag.
>The blood dimmed tide is loosed, and everywhere.

Hail Mary, full of grace.
Our Lord is with thee.
Blessed art thou among women,
and blessed is the fruit of thy womb,
Jesus.
Holy Mary, Mother of God,
pray for us sinners,
now and at the hour of our death.
Amen.

a bit of autism, but this version of those caps is fixed. Haven't posted yet.

trip!Q is a lie, g'night lads

PAY ATTENTION TO THESE POSTS
FIND OUT WHAT EACH ONE MEANS

If you don't know where you are going any road can take you there

NOT VERIFIED Q POST
THIS MIGHT BE FAKE Q.
DOESNT SOUND LIKE HIM.
REMEMBER HE ONLY ASK QUESTION.
HE NEVER LISTED A LONGLIST LIKE THIS.
TRIPCODE CAN BE CRACKED.
THE LIST OF BANK IS COPIED WORD BY WORD FROM HERE

STAY VIGILANT

bahahaha that retard can hardly read a sentence from frog and toad

Don't die in your sleep.

This chapter seems to be about the PERVERTED AND INVERTED 3rd Eye?

But they would have done the same with the All Seeing Eye?

All Seeing Eye -> 3rd Eye -> Pineal Gland -> Pineapple -> Pine Cone?

(((I have a wonder about what happens if we add +++ to our names...)))

Rods and Cones.

ENEMY OPERATIVE
IGNORE POSTS BY THIS ID
COPIED MY POST OF SPREADING WORD OF THE NEW Q POSTS AND SPUN IT FOR THEIR AGENDA

i love you all!

Question

If a single hash is "super easy goyim" to hack, why does no one prove it?

STOP THIS LARP ALREADY KIKES YOURE FUCKING LOSERS

What the literal fuck is going on in this thread?

Glad to see megooka joined the fun.

Plvs vltra, faggot.

The original forbidden city was built with golden bricks.
>follow the yellow brick road?

^^ THIS

SHUT. THE. FUCK. UP
CHECK THE FUCKING LINK
STUPID FUCK
DO YOU ACTUALLY THINK THAT 'Q' COPPYPASTA FORM A FUCKING PUBLIC LINK?

I have the dirt on Mayo and DC. Will forward to DOJ Monday. Still in there. LMFAO. Stupid evil shits.

SNOW WHITE is the story of the Wests'

GREAT AWAKENING to the

GOD-FATHER the 3rd time.

The first was with Moses, the second was with Jesus.

The 3rd is what Jesus promised - TO SHOW US THE FATHER PLAINLY.

The "loosing" of the SEVEN SEALS revealed hidden wisdom in the Bible
that first upset the apple cart of globalism some years back.
The same study now includes ancient takes on current issues (last 10 pgs).

This is the study behind it all : cog49.com/ft.pdf

Here are some key points in it : pastebin.com/gHDKKBjW

And this is a brief explanation of the Snow White message :

You seem angry

Disneyland in California shuts down cooling towers because of legionaries disease. Is this connected to the Snow white, TMI references ?

>Dropping this again for attention.
Autists need to research how many Elsa and Spiderman videos come out of Maker Studios, a Disney cutout for doing YouTubes.
digiday.com/media/disney-maker-studios/

This is partly why they don't enforce their copyrights... they own them. Why?

>DO YOU ACTUALLY THINK THAT 'Q' COPPYPASTA FORM A FUCKING PUBLIC LINK?

Tell me why he wouldn't. Show us how the list is inaccurate. Or suck on a shotgun and fire.

To be honest, I don't know Q as well as you do. Why wouldn't Q copy/paste from a public link? He did say he would only provide breadcrumbs with public information.

I have something regarding the Windsors or more specifically the Queen...in Australia we have a Governor General and when it comes to imposing martial law the Sovereign has a large role in authorising it. “the overall command of the armed forces in the hands of the Executive Government a vestment of a command authority exactly the same as that enjoyed by the Sovereign in the United Kingdom” However" the Sovereign has the power to influence or even to deny the use of the armed forces if it is clear that the government of the day intends that the armed services should be used for purely political ends of a domestic nature”.

This is a rough translation of Australian Constitutional laws...
IT MAY BE RELEVANT
Trump may have need to consult the Queen before using that power. Just a thought do your own research.

Confirmation if anyone gives a +++

Full Sea World map with pedo symbol for "Pass Member Exclusive Lounge" right next to bathrooms. Great place to snatch up some kids at a busy theme park.

Zoomed in. Who owns Sea World?

God you're such a nigger

>the LARP before the storm

Blackstone Group. Are they tied to Black Rock, the largest asset manager in the world? You bet.

THANK FUCK I WENT TO SEAWORLD WHEN IT WAS STILL OWNED BY A BEER COMPANY.

It'll be baked into the next bread. Thanks user.
On point.
oh ffs spoopy true

Good find.

IS THIS WHAT SEPTEMBER 23RD WAS LEADING TO?

BECAUSE HE NEVER LIST A FUCKING LONG LIST LIKE THIS
READ ALL OF THAT 'Q' POST
REAL Q MAINLY ASKS QUESTIONS
WHY WOULD YOU EVER THINK THAT SOME INSIDER WOULD COPY A FUCKING LONG LIST FORM A FUCK UNVERIFIED SOURCE?

Is Black Rock a big deal? Absolutely. They only manage 7% of the world's financial assets.

well that's creepy.

Are you talking about it being an odd angle pyramid, the GirlLover symbol, or the Blackstone group as stated by ?

Double 7's don't lie. That's creepy AF.

THIS Vietnam user is in every thread working for the satanists
If it wasn't already obvious

Are any banks missing from the copy-paste?

I love the smell of fresh bread
quinte 15 17
quinta 15 17
quints 15 17
qindar
16 17
queuer 15 17
queens 15 17
quilts 15 17
queans 15 17
quants 15 17
quanta 15 17
quelea 15 17
quoted 16 17
quaint 15 17
qualia 15 17
querns 15 17
queues 15 17
quoins 15 17
quotas 15 16
quotes 15 16
quoits 15 16
quoter 15 16
qanats
15 16
quaere
15 16
quasar 15 16
quarts 15 16
quarto 15 16
quarte 15 16
quatre 15 16
queers 15 16
quires 15 16
qintar
15 16
quiets 15 16
quests 15 16
quirts 15 16
Jump to letter words
5 Letter Words
Showing 1 to 56 of 56 entries
Word
Scrabble® Points
Words With Friends® Points
quack
20 22
quick 20 22
quaky 21 21
quiff 20 21
quaff
20 21
quake
18 19
qophs
19 19
qualm 16 19
quipu 16 19
quark 18 19
quirk 18 19
qubit 16 18
quips 16 18
query 17 17
qursh 17 17
queys 17 17
quoth 17 17
quays 17 17

>BECAUSE HE NEVER LIST A FUCKING LONG LIST LIKE THIS

So?

>REAL Q MAINLY ASKS QUESTIONS

He asked a ton of questions in the recent posts.

>WHY WOULD YOU EVER THINK THAT SOME INSIDER WOULD COPY A FUCKING LONG LIST FORM A FUCK UNVERIFIED SOURCE?

How do you know it's unverified? AGAIN, SHOW US HOW IT'S WRONG, OR SHUT YOUR WHORE MOUTH.

Is the space important ?
I guess have to re-confirm

Reboot, check your stuff. I'm still there. DOJ Monday. More than I have revealed.

the triangle=pyramid=ponzi=NWO. one side removed means two left (rothchild, soros). the most dominant nation is the US. the most influential was SA (HUMA/BO/etc). influence gone and strings/funds detached. two sectors left but not as much funds/influence. ripe for the picking. NK=UN. lucis trust likes the triangle. can it stand on two sides? NWO needs a world relig...ummm...spirituality to work. advice/power from the fallen...ummm...masters.they came to crowley. in a TEMPLE? with magick? he showed blavatsky who showed bailey who put her trust in lucifer. what's happeneing? age of aquarius delayed? forthcoming by a great deception that deceives even the elect? not sure yet.

WHO VERIFIED IT? YOU
NO ONE VERIFIED IT SO IT''S VERIFIED

Tripcode Q's newest posts & questions HAVE BEEN ADDED TO THE SPREADSHEET
>SPREADSHEED IS NOW UPDATED

app.smartsheet.com/b/publish?EQBCT=e3d1071b533c412f8bc08ebbb1b444f6

OP please include
ANONS please feel free to contribute your answers

WE ARE INSTRUCTED TO ANSWER THE QUESTIONS, PAINT THE BIG PICTURE

>GET IN HERE YOU MAGNIFICENT BASTARDS, WE HAVE WORK TO DO!

I don't know about you all, but this is terribly exciting

Holy. Shit.
>follow the bloodlines
House of Saud == Jews
themillenniumreport.com/2015/12/the-house-of-saud-its-jewish-origin-and-installation-by-the-british-crown/
I’m calling it...Israel is the keystone.

Someone sauce me how we got hung on Epsteins temple dome being "the dome" of reference?

Is the spreadsheet password the same as for Q's tripcode?

I hope these guys figure this shit out dickhead and all you greedy, corrupt mother fuckers are convicted an hung on national TV. Saudi terrorist took down The World Trade Center my ass. Where did they get the nano thermite? TickTock mother fucker and burn in hell

Id be wong but dont some disney park have exclusive areas that cost hundreds of dollers to be part of.

The British Royal Family in the Answer I believe

The empire never ended

Podesta was supposed to be in jail, so was Huma, someone was supposed to be arrested on friday.

None of these predictions happened.
Q IS A FUCKING LARP.

Not sure I understand your question, but all these posts are mine, in order.

Hi anons. Any updates? I’ve been in the pub so missed any of tonight’s happenings.

What is the exchange rate of dollers>>>dollars?

Pretty sure House Windsor is the Rothschild's bitch.

vaticproject.blogspot.com/2010/03/windsor-rothschild-connection_16.html

Amazing job OP
You will forever be remember in my heart as the baker who got us back on track in the heart of the storm
We are one
No more waste in faith cause we are home

Judaism is from the Talmud.

Talmud is the keystone to all the of organizations, all of the royal bloolines, all of the governments, all of the Abrahamic religions, all of the lawmakers, the Freemasons, Order of Templar, Scientology etc.

Could the Talmud be the keystone to everything?

Were you one of the assholes that burnt all hose little kids to death in Waco ?

What did Q mean by this?

LOOK. AT. THIS. PIC
'Q' EVEN COPIED THE CAPPED HEADER
EXACTLY THE SAME

Good to see America is Great Again!

I wonder if all this pedophilia espoxing and arrest will lead back to the vatican

I believe you.
But...how can we possibly meme this to normies?
This is all the Jews fault?
Coming from Sup Forums?
Isn't this what we've been saying for YEARS?
Wait. Is....is THIS WHY Q CAME TO US?
Holy shit.

I think it would be wise to start filtering dis-ney & 041020 posters and tripfags. The absolute state of this bread jc

Did someone say 'creepy'?

Good catch

Yes, they impersonated someone named Towerkeeper, because he's a newfag and used a name without a tripcode. People saw him before, trusted the name, and were fed poisoned bread.

FYI, there's a penis in the bottom right of that OP's image. People need to fucking pay attention.

Thank you for the prayer.

Oh yeah, Club 33.
>>radaronline.com/photos/disney-world-alligator-toddler-crime/

This and the dis-ney ones. NK has links to what Q is saying but the rest is disinfo.

Followed link. Scrolled to end of article. See link to another article about how to make their control (crumb)le. Find this.
Worship?

>why Q came to us
WTF!!!!!

Got it. You rock.
As an interesting note, emotional tones of confidence were viewed as a threat.
almonds activated folks.
It's an honour eh.

So what?

The British Royal Empire, our TRUE enemy, MIGHT be heirs of the original asswipe, Caesar (NERO).