She did it!!! The absolute mad woman!!!!! Holy shit!!!!!!

She did it!!! The absolute mad woman!!!!! Holy shit!!!!!!

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=33uOwncX9gk
nyaa.se/?page=view&tid=864636
youtube.com/watch?v=9_6f6DWp7Nk
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

youtube.com/watch?v=33uOwncX9gk

Implying the escalator didn't pull her away moment before impact.

Seriously, wtf is this?
I stopped watching pokemon like 10 years ago, but Misty and Ash were perfect together.
This is bullshit.

I think you are a little bit salty.

>that Pikachu face
kek

Pokemon ended after Misty and Ash.

nyaa.se/?page=view&tid=864636
Raw

female chars in pokemon exist only to promote the latest game. They are inherently interchangeable and disposable and will never be relevant outside of the arc associated with a particular game release.
Its just business.

You faggots know that Satoshi and Kasumi liking each other was just a dub thing right?

who gives a shit, we're never going to see her again

Ya just like Haruka and Hikari never showed up again

O wait

Dubs tells the truth

Those eyes in the pic make her really look like a yandere.
Anyone has some yandere pics of Serena to post?

No. It was a manga thing too. And the manga had the best story, so.

And a whole movie 2 thing, like, part of the movie was devoted to it and she was tsundere as fuck towards him anyway.

Huh?Pokemon is hardcore hentai ecchi now?

No facking no, Satoshi-Kasumi shipper are just annoying, also what is it with faqs always wanting some

'He and she look from outside like they dont like each other but deep in their hear they are totally in love with each other, oh that is sooooooooooo cute'

... Horrifying comments like those have actually read when there was a discussion about who to ship.
Shippers are crazy, crazy!!

>shit I totally could've been hitting that

got you senpai

The whole thing between the two made this season impossible to watch.

>Misty and Ash were perfect together.
Was this even a thing in the Japanese version? I'd heard the dub added a lot of that shit.

>but Misty and Ash were perfect together.

Besides the fact it was a dub only thing, Misty was literally the worst girl. Literally the worst.

May and Dawn were the toppest tier girls.

HAHAHAHAHHAA

BTFO
T
F
O

Has this been said or posted? The flight Serena was going to board was H71 Latias. In the Hoenn pokedex (H71) is Mawile which also mean Kucheet (クチート) in Japanese name which if you translate クチ to kanji it becomes 口 and the ート means - to. Which all stands for "with the mouth". This is not a coincidence and purposely done brilliantly by the writers. The kiss Serena did was to the mouth.
If anyone pointed this out sorry about that. Just want to stop the discussion about cheek or mouth kiss

copied from /vp/

Iris and Cilan never showed up, but who cares.

>wtf
Fuck off.

>OP

Fuck off to /vp/, faggot.

>2016
>Being a Mistyfag

???

this whole series leaves me feeling empty. it's not like there was a gradual build up of her realizing her infatuation is one sided or anything.

>Misty and Ash were perfect together.
kek

then we get a complete reset for sun and moon fucking kek. serena is now irrelevant

Everything was rushed from basically before the last gym and on. Ever since Sun and Moon really got into the swing of development, they had to speed shit up.

Normally leagues are a mini-arc in and of themselves.

>Satoshi and Kasumi

Let it go user, let it go.

Who cares when we have best pokemon now

>5'11'
>best pokemon
>a monlet

>misty
who?

Why the hell would I give a shit? Anime Serena is shit.

NTR DOUJINS WHEN????

>May and Dawn were the toppest tier girls.
Can't argue with that taste

Only good manga is PokeSpec and that doesn't have Ash in it.

What's the thought process behind this for the show runners? How do you do that and then write the character off the show forever?

Wow, she actually fucking did it.

And then him, without no reaction, proceeded to go to Alola to go to school?

Same way you have Ash almost win the Kalos League and then have him fuck off to school.

And also release two of his best pokemon.

In Kanto, OI and Johto we only get 3 flipping hints that aren't open to interpretation, and I'm stretching in on the third, everything else is dub.

I haven't watched Pokemon since I has them on VHS. who the hell is this chick? That's not Misty.

Misty hasn't been around since 2002. That was 14 years ago.

If you're not trolling, it amazes me how people don't realize how long Misty's been gone. Literally almost two decades.

misty died when all the Genwunners left the anime

no need to pander to a dead fanbase

holy fucking shit it's actually called the heel pokemon. how many people even get that?

May and Dawn were still the best girls.

If the new girls in Sun & Moon are anywhere near comparable to those two, then I might like them too.

The only thing better than Serena winning is Mistyfags getting BTFO.

She didn't win though. I don't give two shits about Misty, but you only win if you confess to someone and they reciprocate. Ash didn't reciprocate. He doesn't even understand the implications of what just happened.

I don't get it. Please explain. Is it a wrestling term?

A heel is basically the "bad guy" in wrestling. As opposed to the face, who's the "good guy".

Given that it's Pokemon, you have to take what you get. I wouldn't count this a win on any other series, but on status quo: the show, it's quite amazing that this happened.

Of course, this is only a win as long as Serena remains the only girl to get this far.

Another Jobber pokemon

But she's not even the first girl to kiss Ash. She's not even the second.

The other two happened in movies, and were explicitly shown to be in the cheek. And what's more, one of them was an extra and the other one a pokemon.

The fact that they didn't show this one on screen leads me to believe that it was an actual kiss, though I guess I can't fault someone for denying/doubting that.

Ten year olds can't kiss on the lips! That's lewd!

>My goal is you
Yeah!
>Kiss
>Thank you!
>LOL farewell

How is this a win?

Indeed, it's the kind of thing you'd show off-screen.

It really was a kiss on the lips.

Heel - bad guy
Face - good guy
Heat - making the audience boo towards you

>filename
It's Dark Tiger Mask, you mong!

Satoshi WON her heart. She didn't won his however and he also gives no fuck.

Compare Pikachu's reaction here to his reaction when Latias kissed him.

Holy shit. Time to watch Pokemon again.

Indeed it was. You can actually notice his lower lips was a bit moist after the deed.

Even the producers knew everyone wanted to forget Best Wishes.

I'd be surprised if Serena never makes a cameo after they had the balls to do this.

But that makes zero fucking sense if she hasn't won his heart why did she leave? What dumb excuse did they use?

Why would you want a Cameo with the new downgraded art?

>4 inches taller than me
>manlet

>if she hasn't won his heart why did she leave?
She literally said that she will comeback to be a better woman for her. She hasn't give up yet.

>!!!
>!!!!!
>!!!!!!
>wtf
Fuck off.

How did Pikachu understand what kiss on the lips mean? Isn't he asexual like Satoshi? pretty sure he shrugged off Buneary's advance on him.

But why even leave in the first place?

>that slight tilt to the back from Satoshi
SHE FUCKING KISSED HER DEEP.
WHAT A FUCKING SLUT.

Huh, pretty sure that wasn't the music that I heard when I watch the livestream.

Thanks for the image. That's what I'm talking about, in Latias' case, Pikachu has a shit eating grin, while he's freaking out more than Eureka on this episode.

>Misty's reactions on both movies
Hilarious

2.B.A. Master lied to me!!

youtube.com/watch?v=9_6f6DWp7Nk

Ash's first kiss was from pokemon.

She realized that Satoshi still gives no fuck. It's a classic bait move to make him realize her feelings.

Well, I never said I *wanted* a cameo, but yeah, it does put me on the fence.

But I'd rather give SM a chance, I can get used to art styles.

Best taste coming through.

Hey user, I need to tell you something
Hey user,
I need to tell you
something

KING OF THE WILD WILD WILD

>average or above average for most of world
>Manlet
Learn to statistics

It's the internet, you got to over-compensate.

>Amourfags think that a kiss = winning
>Conveniently ignore the fact that she's gone and never coming back (barring a short arc or something)

really? So she was actually following him for the bike he owed her like a tard in the original?

Kind of. There were hints but they were way more subdued.

Misty has been fucking Tracy for years, mate.

YEARS

If you're under 6'1 you're just fucking small.

>people are still watching this crap after that awful forced loss at the league

Is he still 11 years old?