I am the type of guy who doesn't even like to use the word "dammit" but nevertheless I found these guys recently and...

I am the type of guy who doesn't even like to use the word "dammit" but nevertheless I found these guys recently and for some reason they make me think of this board for some reason, though they are pretty cringey in my opinion. This is interesting because I am a Christian and these guys are the complete antithesis of what I believe in. Any other Christ bros out there who enjoy really filthy entertainers or games? If so who?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=xWTxxOZ_q-k
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

>OUTSIDE IN AN ALL BLACK RIDE

>They figure me a dead motherfucker, but I'm just a motherfucker that want to be dead

$uicidalchildren$ is trash. The only reason why you like it is because it goes against everything you were taught. The music is “rebellious” and that is what entices you. That devil music has no place in a good little Christian boys ears.

It's really good gym music, sorry man even though i'm in church every sunday I cannot squat 400 lbs listening to Christian rock.

Can’t argue with that

>lifting to nigger beats
>not nsbm
niger

punk is and will always be the only proper lifting music

Dude I listen to suicide boys everyday except Sunday because I'm a Christian; but I met both of them and they're some weird dudes even in real life man

NSBM is by far the shittiest sub-genre of black metal. And that's saying something.

all you need is bolt thrower

All top rap is mumble shit and just saying the same thing over and over again over basic as fuck FLstudio beats. It's not even a fucking attempt, these people aren't even trying. They are literally fucked up and just mumbling in coherent bullshit. This is not music

No it's not kek. That goes to power metal. A lot of good NSBM bands, especially if you are you know NS. You do have to sift through shit to find gems though. Arysk, ootdh, Sturmer gets me more hype than any nigger music. I like nsbm for lifting, though normally I listen to atmospheric black metal like fell voices, LoC, striborg, bluten etc. Fuck nig beats though.

xanax addicts are weirdos who would have thought

>Not throwing bar up while this blares
youtube.com/watch?v=xWTxxOZ_q-k

Hype as fuck. Pure war mode.

God yes we need to take this genre back from the numales

Ok, I will admit Order of the Death's Head is bretty gud.

In 5 years they'll be irrelevant and looked at with the same level as cringe as 2011-2013 odd future

I like their mixing, good vocal volume over the tracks.

Define weird

So listen to good Christian metal bands like As I Lay Dying instead of this faggot shit

You curse like a sailor then espouse what I should be listening to?

that shits for faggots

It's alright, God hates fags too