Just got married. I am so happy and I wanted to share some pics with you all

Please don’t judge me Pol. Racism is wrong. I love my wife and I think that she is beautiful. She’s a black woman and I love her so much. There’s so much racism on this board. Why are you all so racist? Can’t we all just get along?

One race, the human race. We are all the same and what unites us all is love. Love will prevail in the end.

Peace out Pol.

Other urls found in this thread:

google.com/search?tbs=sbi:AMhZZiusDDbGMhFGV7BSwNguEpEGt_1yb8kZVMHkWXPO71FnKNxLIqn4PqfvzWweI8EMGtstkd3WNXGYDBaK7vYsTc-FIMWjzAveHSR6f24AXeyPo1EEKTcKaWAlR2AJnx1OA8uPK34O7LQ6tlT-2VrTwt0SNmSxGiegnI6nanFMohJTsG1ZCylApb_1GYVt8cnEXUOb6CbJJyxFCOg4E8ec8OYfMY30dvEDJUjYF8Hg_1x05CuYeiLwMis2C3TgSGSdyduABaRFarsPFQ_1SmZvE8eME2bCKMPBQMNV7-63cKy2DmoC_11Imc9DSKXam1dpHEaReRZXRPrjd7hwEmHaRraloiezuGXVd6g
burnettphotography.info//
google.com/search?q=mature black women dating white men&tbm=isch&tbs=simg:CAQSlQEJvbKOsAz6qGQaiQELEKjU2AQaAggVDAsQsIynCBpiCmAIAxIo6xDwEOoQnRyfHO8f6x_1tEOwQ7hDaL9kvwCW-MLswvDCwJb0wvyXvMBoweSXHhm7bF73b3XHpc3wqaLIE8XynevIBpzJinv1Oc_1arrPRKf0R-ysLaxlvBfWQmIAQMCxCOrv4IGgoKCAgBEgTs9vNYDA&sa=X&ved=0ahUKEwjQncSfvLjXAhVI5IMKHeaPC0UQ2A4IJCgB&biw=360&bih=520
google.com/search?tbs=sbi:AMhZZivXXyPtrsAX2TyTvFoOFym9cCCGRppxdHL57u3QxHlTf85v0UCdm3MyQ7v6hoetbKNXwuuyYvGaG568kaOwHzay9SFDQF9QolSloq38zrO7yUM7nYC-sOxr6sJFnvklwuZSXgjwK1LjEuv1Y6WDU3Oxg_1byW8NFST6tldUv5j_1aqds_1_1VB-_1Rum_1nJ_1-ZIhz7OZhNfQIxj1TRdcAUoWdy4mD_1wb7sBnzwq5h6nnwmgwPRooDTglrAtPMnpM0u09kd9tWlGOhnuaHWIbc8t6VKgBc6PddfbD2LVnX4HfqK3iKmpwzH7PMb5DUtw4Rm2BdbZRUWF3O0sB5qRzM6aO6Je5ZnD35w&safe=off
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Gabon
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Btw, that's not the best pic. I will post more later, I'm making dinner now.

I think the photographer did a really good job at capturing our love and happiness.

google.com/search?tbs=sbi:AMhZZiusDDbGMhFGV7BSwNguEpEGt_1yb8kZVMHkWXPO71FnKNxLIqn4PqfvzWweI8EMGtstkd3WNXGYDBaK7vYsTc-FIMWjzAveHSR6f24AXeyPo1EEKTcKaWAlR2AJnx1OA8uPK34O7LQ6tlT-2VrTwt0SNmSxGiegnI6nanFMohJTsG1ZCylApb_1GYVt8cnEXUOb6CbJJyxFCOg4E8ec8OYfMY30dvEDJUjYF8Hg_1x05CuYeiLwMis2C3TgSGSdyduABaRFarsPFQ_1SmZvE8eME2bCKMPBQMNV7-63cKy2DmoC_11Imc9DSKXam1dpHEaReRZXRPrjd7hwEmHaRraloiezuGXVd6g

She is ugly. That white guy can do better.

Your kids are gonna be niglets lmao

manlet masterrace

Your wife has more testosterone than you do. Did she peg you
on your wedding night fag boy?

I don't like this. I'm surprised that our wedding pics are so easy to find. My photographer used our pics on his site. That's probably why.

either you're a larper or an idiot.
Never post a picture of yourself or your family on here.
If you truly are happy then turn around and leave this is not the place for you.

Jamie Burnett. We are from Alabama. I recommend him. He's really good.

Why is your sheboon's head twice the size of yours? And how do you feel about her clit being three times larger than your pecker?

Why not? I heard about Sup Forums from reddit. I never posted here. But I have seen many posts here that made me angry. And I wanted to post this to show you all that racism is wrong. I think that you are all bordeline crazy.

You don't see too many Asian dudes with white woman, but when you do they're usually the cream of the crop regarding white woman.

wow - she's gorgeous

And I want to bring awareness to you all. Don't be racists. We are ALL humans! All of us.

That's not you. This is b8.

SAGE goes in all fields.

yeah, why is that

My wife is beautiful. I love her so much. I drank a bit tonight and this is why I talk so much. LOL.

calm down autist - you don't have to read anything in the thread

fucking nut

burnettphotography.info//
Nope. Not there. The pic originated from a dating website. You're just a troll

My wife is looking at the screen right now. She can't belive how stupid you all are.

Ok then show another pic of her with date and time written on a piece of paper.

whats that on his neck nigga??? and who starts a thread about love and weddings on Sup Forums...

If I had to guess it's because Asian men have high standards? Blacks, Arabs and Hispanics will get with any white woman they can, even one's that are much uglier than them, while I've noticed it's the opposite with Asian and also Iranian men, we don't date below our standards, but aim high regarding wedding up white woman or woman in general.

Think it also has to do with social statues and most of us being educated, making lots of money etc.. we know what we deserve.

what a retard

good for you lad

be happy

google.com/search?q=mature black women dating white men&tbm=isch&tbs=simg:CAQSlQEJvbKOsAz6qGQaiQELEKjU2AQaAggVDAsQsIynCBpiCmAIAxIo6xDwEOoQnRyfHO8f6x_1tEOwQ7hDaL9kvwCW-MLswvDCwJb0wvyXvMBoweSXHhm7bF73b3XHpc3wqaLIE8XynevIBpzJinv1Oc_1arrPRKf0R-ysLaxlvBfWQmIAQMCxCOrv4IGgoKCAgBEgTs9vNYDA&sa=X&ved=0ahUKEwjQncSfvLjXAhVI5IMKHeaPC0UQ2A4IJCgB&biw=360&bih=520

Interesting

This is funnier than I expected. It's so easy to trigger you all racists scums. She's real and so I am. Fucking hilarious. Fucking Nazis, all of you.

Keep in mind I'm talking about the diaspora populations whom are usually edicated, not necessarily typical people back in the old country.

You look gay. Are you sure you're not?

Honestly mate if you like her then that's all that matters. Although I would strongly suggest not revealing your identity on pol or anywhere else on Sup Forums.

I am, thanks user. I'm glad to see that not everyone here is a raging racist.

I did not. Find me? That's just a pic of me. What are you, the FBI?

I'm not racist. I just hate liars.

LOL. NO!

well i am mexican

but no i am not

i am sort of a liberal, i have been here 3 years but the hate still havent got me

Listen. It's time for a lesson Pol. You are ALL racists. It makes me sick. This place should be moderated and hopefully it will be shut down soon.

Report this nigger faggot for breaking the rules. Doxing is not allowed, even if it's themselves.

This is why I posted this. I want to give you all a lesson. You need to learn to respect people of color. Many of us white people don't care about racism. Love is color blind.

Assuming that you are sincere which I think you are, I let you in on a little secret. We're not racist we just love fucking with people, like really fucking with them. We might be a little racist but no more then most people

And I think that I have proven my point so far. Love knows no boundaries.

Dude that picture is posted on 8 different websites. You're clearly trolling

Really? So he's just a poofter then

This warms my heart. It really does. Jesus people, stop for a moment and think about your values. Why are you hating so much people of colors. It's fucking disgusting.

I don't see your point? Many people here have fucked niggers and asians, myself included. nearly half of Sup Forums is non white.

>Jamie Burnett

Professional photographer. juts googling our pics means nothing.

The hatred on this board, daily makes me sick. It's time to get up with the program. Race mixing is the future. Why not?

This is such bait.

Sage sage sage

Kys OP, you’re a faggot.

Except this image is nowherw to be found on his website. He includes all clients in his portfolio.

Her name is Westley. My name, I won't tell of course. I don't want to be attacked by you all.

google.com/search?tbs=sbi:AMhZZivXXyPtrsAX2TyTvFoOFym9cCCGRppxdHL57u3QxHlTf85v0UCdm3MyQ7v6hoetbKNXwuuyYvGaG568kaOwHzay9SFDQF9QolSloq38zrO7yUM7nYC-sOxr6sJFnvklwuZSXgjwK1LjEuv1Y6WDU3Oxg_1byW8NFST6tldUv5j_1aqds_1_1VB-_1Rum_1nJ_1-ZIhz7OZhNfQIxj1TRdcAUoWdy4mD_1wb7sBnzwq5h6nnwmgwPRooDTglrAtPMnpM0u09kd9tWlGOhnuaHWIbc8t6VKgBc6PddfbD2LVnX4HfqK3iKmpwzH7PMb5DUtw4Rm2BdbZRUWF3O0sB5qRzM6aO6Je5ZnD35w&safe=off

You got me. So clever you are. Just fucking call him or something? Why should I care? Jesus fucking christ.

Whats with the mark on her neck? Is that where they removed his adams apple?

Westley from Alabama, eh? Now I can find you.

This thread just proves my point. You are all racist scums. I'm not surprised.

Sup Forums meating

Good luck!

Sup Forumstards larpers

Believe it or not, I used a lot of makeup for the shooting. I know, it's not very manly.

I already did. I can't wait to visit.

So anyways, my point is that LOVE IS COLOR BLIND!

Be happy Pol and race mix as much as you want. Don't listen to the racists.

Anti-racist is a codeword for anti-white.

That's the message of LOVE I want to send you all today. LOVE is the answer. Not racism or hatred.

>race mixing
>future
No I don't want to live in a boring non cultured world, thanks. I like multi culture worldwide. Mixing cultures just completely defeats the point of actual multiculturalism. So many cultures exist because we all originated from different tribes and kept it that wat, and it should stay like that, or at least not be forced.

Forced miscegenation causes too much domestic/local violence anyway. See London or Paris. Or Lebanon, Israel, Balkans, and Latin America.

Good luck on you and your newly wed wife though. Marriage until natural death spares you apart desu, is it should be.

When I rape your wife our kids will be racemix too.

I am happe WHITE man, that married a BLACK woman. I cuddle every night in bed with her. I feel love and I am happy. What about you all? Enjoy being lonely and fucking you real doll?

I'm going to personally enjoy mutilating your genitals and castrating your wife.

And I will report you to the authorities.

We will ALL be coffee colored in the future. This is the future. The sooner you accept it the better. And I am making a baby now that will secure that future.

This thread is hilarious. It's so easy to trigger you all racists scums.

The future is MY future. A future of tolerance and race mixing. ALL white people will eventually mix with black people. It's INEVITABLE.

So... All you racists. BTFO!

>

No you won't. Because you are a basement dwelling white troll. You have no power outside of this board. None.

Your baby isn't going to affect a nation of over 300 million people though. They're irrelevant, and only apply to your small neighbourhood.

I'm saying that the ideas of MASS and forced multiculturalism will result in many deaths.

It will. The 56% will become the 2%. You will witness it in your lifetime white boi.

I love my wife and we will make a lot of babies. Racists BTFO!

Our babies are the future. Demography is the future.

RACISTS BTFO!

You must be British. No one here would label this guy as Asian.

Why does she have a Canadian flag on her neck?

Birth mark. She's not Canadian. She's from Gabon.

The fuck kind of birth mark is that? Did the doctor deliver her with a vat of acid?

For that matter, the fuck is Gabon?

>39 posts by this ID

wew lad

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Gabon

Africa is not a country, unlike what you thought user.

Educate yourself, you racist.

I'm married to a black girl and both our kids came out pale and Irish looking.

>It will. The 56% will become the 2%. You will witness it in your lifetime white boi.
In America, yeah., I don't see how decreasing only the whites in your country is going to gain anything though. White's pay a majority of your taxes taht goes to your public service and military defence, and a lot of it goes on welfare to help feed blacks and 'hispanics'. Not sure why decreasing whites is going to help in that department.

If you're a little temperamental and want to go to a place where there's blacks or hispanics at the result of non whites, you and your wife could always move to Ghana or Mexico, and purchase a house there.

Be sure to keep your house/community gated up though, for your own children's sake.

Here we go.

My wife was born in Gabon in 1971. Educated in Paris. Not a monkey.