What the fuck does he look like?

What does this nigger look like?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=G904fNamVKI
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Putin knows

Ulla knows.

Why doesn't he go back to being the Internet Aristocrat?

E-celebs don't belong here.

Yes they do. bump.

No they don't. Sage.

I always wondered too but I'd rather him keep making good shit than be dragged out into the open.

Announcing a sage is against the rules, newfag.
Enjoy your vacation. Who knows, you might even go back to where you came from.
Bump.

he's already shown his face, targwrangler.

Joe (Reuters whatever his name is) Internet aristocrat, mister metokur, whatever the fuck he goes by, the fact he will never show even the slightest tip of his dick online has always been a constant, he’s said it before and he probably will never put his left nut, let alone his face on camera.

Not that it matters, was watching him while I found your thread.

I've been watching him since he was going by the name Jim81Jim and he certainly has not shown his face.

>announcing a report
>reporting a post that isn't against the rules
That vacation back to redddit is calling for you.

This might be him

Who cares? That's the last thing Jim wants.

Looks too faggity.

I hear he's a f 2 m transexual and his "girlfriend" is some overweight half jap half Russian chick who has the herp really bad

This is the photo.
Maybe it is him; maybe not.

I don't think the name matters really. He does the same shit now as he did back then.
Can't remember which video it was but he says he just makes videos on shit he finds interesting. Which is fine by me.
But glow in the dark CIA nigger Jim looks like your typical amerimutt.

I can't even make up a troll response for this. I was honestly hoping you would post that next.

>pic

Would explain his logo

Looks Iranian desu

I see this pic a lot.
I heard it was intentional and it was actually a critic of his though.
I also heard he changes his online handle a lot, also intentionally, solely because he values his privacy.
Hes gaining popularity though, jumping on streams with people like Lauren Southern and that nigger-fuck destiny don't help him stay anonymous honestly.

Well, you're a dick.

autism itt

kys?

That's the creator of a site he used to go to. He already said that this wasn't him.

Jim's even said that's not him. It's just some random image he found and uses as a shitpost reaction. he's never going to reveal his face, or even his real name Jim is just a pseudonym.

All anyone really knows is that he lives in Michigan or Minnesota. That's about it.

is that tribe twelve?

He did that because fuck those kids. All of them. And this whole "YouTube Community" bullshit. It's nothing but a stupid clique of early 20-somethings fresh out of high school pretending to be conservatives, and adults. He was right to shit all over that "debate".

where is ezra levant?

see

The scout from TF2

HERE'S A SCHEMATIC FOR YA

I understand that attitude I really do.
That being said, the rise of conservative e-celebs is important.
Lack of representation has really hurt the culture war, its why things suck so much dick.
Contrarian opinions only work if you don't care about the game being played.
You dont get to have it both ways, you cant say things like "the absolute state of -" and bitch about the condition of the world and then shit all over the people planting the seed to younger generations.
I see thread after thread talking about how they are "literally stealing topics from Sup Forums"
Honestly, why is there such opposition to this?

Obviously the fucking Scout.

listen and know

kek

he's used that in past 2 hour streams; in one of them he admits that isn't him. i believe he says who it is but i forget.

That's Habermann not Jim

this is the only pic that exists of him

that's Habermann, the original owner of metokur (a shitposting forum)
youtube.com/watch?v=G904fNamVKI

Prefer him as a voice. Have zero interest in docking him. Fuck off faggot....