strawpoll.me/11512894
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Good Irohasu, everyone!

Thread started as cancer, thread will die as cancer

No, come on, don't make more threads.

Link the subs, man.

mega.nz/#!2oAFVS5D!qFcSnuEQ-gRECASYfl5MMZTeEzzE-OW_sksRCgbClLk
mediafire.com/file/twny47cniwr4ep3/YahariZoku_OVA_Full_re.mkv

Remember guys, the last time someone thought the main girl would win for sure, Chihiro ended up winning.

Irohafags, let us drink deeply the tears of our enemies

YahariZoku_OVA_Full
mega.nz/#!2oAFVS5D!qFcSnuEQ-gRECASYfl5MMZTeEzzE-OW_sksRCgbClLk
mediafire.com/file/twny47cniwr4ep3
This time it's the whole thing. Don't worry.
It's all nice and tidy with some bells and whistles.
Desperate enough? Be my guest.

Newcomers vote.
strawpoll.me/11512894

People actually thought my brand of Yuifaggotry was worse than Irohafags.

If you're Yuipollfag, then well, you were incredibly annoying for quite some time. However one person can't ever be more annoying than an entire part of a fanbase that has dedicated itself to being as annoying as possible.

But a Habanero is still a Habanero

>another Irohafag thread
>the general is back

I'm out. Back to hiding these threads as soon as I see them.

Good Irohasu, folks

It's been a while and I'm quite forgetful, but why does Iroha have such a following? From what I remember she was just putting on a cutesy act and then finally "dropped" it.

Now you've done it.

Yuckyno is still the worst girl.

they are like cultist, gaining numbers and undying loyalty with each day. They don't rest, they don't sleep, they only shitpost about Iroha until vol. 12 will kill them all

An incredibly awful fanbase that kept circlejerking until infinity and ruined the series for everyone. So everyone latched onto the "hype" and it all went downhill from there.

she made the LN fun again

I know right.

Iroha and Yui are the only saving graces in this shit.

Naw, the reason is I like this series and its characters whereas Irohafags don't.

That is true. So, perhaps you should be diverting your attention towards them. At least until this OVA hype settles down, then you can carry on as usual.

Yui > Komachi > Iroha > Haruno > Rumi > Sensei > Yumiko > Ebina > Orimoto > Saika > shit > Yukino

I seriously have fallen in love with Iroha after this OVA.

acceptable taste

I must warn you that her chances at happiness are next to zero, is that fine to you?

I don't think I should as I feel that I helped create them. I used to almost always do that and then they started calling me denialfag and then everyone else who disagreed with them denialfag.

Switch Iroha and Yui and you got it.

Yes, i will take responsibility.

She really is Sakiwho.

you should read the LN chapter instead. It's much more thorough.

Did you screencap and repost your own posting there, user?

>Episode for Iroha
>C-cancer
Every goddamn thread. Why you got to start something?

Why would I do that?

>Almost no one likes Yui
If Iroha doesn´t win, I would prefer Yui to win.
You are trying to shitpost again. Stop it.

When the drama was heavy, she came in a gave sunshine and rainbows. Romantic comedy is what she is. And people liked that, since the drama was a bore.

She makes the MC grow, and this is a coming-of-age/romance story about a anti-social guy becoming more social, so being a positive catalyst is nothing but a plus.

What compels you to stay?
Komachi = Iroha >Yui > Haruno = Rumi = Sensei > Orimoto > Saika > shit > Yukino>Yumiko > Ebina

Only the God Emperor of Mankind, Iroha, shall save us from the Traitor YukinoSHITa

So why is Iroha supportive of 8man whereas Yui and Yukino try to ruin his fun, punish him, and try to drag him into their bullshit?

She is a more understanding person. Also, since they are like her real friends, she seems to go out of a limb for them all. Too good for this earth.

because Iroha is actually a good person

Is this a route, or just part of Yukino's route?

WW meeting his high school crush was a mistake. Now everything he does is making the main two heroine shitty while the new one is some kind of messiah. Jumping ship to Iroha SS is the sane choice, since the author left us with no other choices.

Smart and bright girl, and kind to her friends. Like the FUCKING opposite of this new moe blob Yukinon. Her character development was wrong.

Because Iroha is the best girl.

What if they intentionally made her almost non-existent in the anime, because they went by 8mans thoughts of never really caring of her in his presence?

There's a route for all the girls but every route is short and terrible. They went full cashgrab haremshit and the series as well as the threads are suffering for it.

I want some lewd black screen of Haruno raping 8man

There's an 80~ page Haruno doujin on pixiv. That should be enough for you.

Link please

Source, and translation please?

I can't imagine her guilt tripping 8man all the time for attention like Yui or punishing him for hanging out with someone like Yukino would. Those two should deal with their jealousy problem.

Iroha even tried to help them out.

The Yukinoshitter sperg is asleep now. Enjoy your comfy thread.

I gave you the source, pixiv. In the time it would take me to look it up you could just as easily look it up yourselves.

There is only one way to deal with a love triangle

Here I have a single page of it saved that can make things even easier.

>My waifu gets a route
>It's short, terrible and reeks of cashgrab

>Heroine and protagonist both claim to like someone else
>protagonist agrees to help them get with their crush
>proceeds to help them with everything else in their life as well
>confession to their crush, gets rejected on the premise that they don't actually know who they like
>stuck to the protagonist like glue
>interactions are getting so intimate that other characters start noticing

Who was I describing again?

I read it and didn't like it. For one thing it is tl;dr and for another I can't buy that Yukino would be okay with 8man sleeping with her sister and joking about it. Main series Yukino would probably jump off the roof and take a few poor with her if he did that.

So you don't like it because of 2 pages at the very end?

subs when

She's a functional person, the club girls are not. One suffers from mama issues and depends on others and the other is a two-faced gyaru with a one-sided passion.

Iroha is the lighthouse of this show, guiding ships in the sea of suffering toward safe shores.

Iroha. Or. Death.

How does this make you feel Sup Forums?
Warning through, it can be quite NSFW

any other Sensei fags?

Yep

Kind of happy. It's the one thing I want out of this series. The vita game certainly showed that it's a possibility.

She deserves to win more than either of the club members, really.

Spyro is that you?
If it is, sorry for talking shit about you at the last thread

No, Spyro posts using his trip. Or at least I think he does. I don't know if he turns it off as well.

all of us

Well according to the Vita game they get engaged after only dating for a few months.

It would certainly be odd for a couple to be married before they're even in their 20's.

1] She's a fresh breath of relief compared to the drama that Yukino is dragging everyone under while still having an underlying depth of her own.
2] She's forcing 8man through some much needed character development.
3] She's just a fun person to be around, even if there are underlying motives to it like Haruno.
4] Arguably an interesting personality mix of Yukino / Yui.

I wouldn't mind either her or a Yui end, even though I know neither are happening.

Shizuka is love

She deserves to find a good guy. I am not sure about hachiman.

Your point being?

wizard route?

>Grandpa why did you never talk about grandma?
>Well, if you insist, then let me tell you the story of how I meet my snow queen...

This series has some of the best character design ever. All girls are pure godesses tier, shame about the shit drama though.

So what is this

Pick one and explain your reasoning.

It might already be too late, but I hope saki gets some more screentime. It would be a waste of a good character if she's no longer relevant.

Yui as she is a good girl. Unlike Iroha and Yukino she isn't a slut nor is he possessive.

I love this scheming lass

Long hair Iroha is truly something else, I wonder where the idea came from - Watari or some producer.

It's just that the Vita game is doing a lot of really weird things. The fact that there's a Yumiko route at all should highlight that.

The game is about as much a means of predicting the outcome of the LN as is the ANOTHER series. It's unreliable.

Haruno

Yukino, because I like my girls like I love my pets; sweet and quiet

the beginning of the new VN on the vita
Its 8man gramps telling komachi's granddaughter the tale of his youth

Probably one of the things 8man likes. Which is why the girls grew their hair.

Yukino.

She's the most intelligent of the 3 and she's ambitious.

ANOTHER had a nice, undisputed Yui win. That probably means Yui will get destroyed in the main series

I don't bother keeping up with author's blogposting love lives.

Was Iroha added in because he met his crush at a reunion or something?

Is this bait, or is it the truth?

So when does Yui get a boob reduction and blue contacts?

Yukino is quiet and nice from what I remember. I don;t remember much from this show, don't judge me.

Why isnt 8man telling his granddaughter about his youth? Does this mean Komachi got more pussy than 8man?