Was Manami made deliberately ugly so people wouldn't sympathize with her...

Was Manami made deliberately ugly so people wouldn't sympathize with her? If she had Ayase or Kuroneko's design she would literally be best girl.

Other urls found in this thread:

Sup
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Only that her personality is ugly as fuck.

I thought she was cute as fuck senpai, don't know what show you were watching.

Manami a cute
Episode where clueless male harem protagonist #35 who's name I can't remember sleeps over at her house and we meet all her family a best

Manami did nothing wrong, whatshisname doesn't deserve her

This. She's a trash individual. OP's post has to be bait, right?
>manami is ugly
No she's not. The whole cast is good looking. Mrs. Kousaka is attractive too.
>manami best girl
I thought Manami was a really rad childhood friend for the first season. She just reveals her true nature as a literal real life turd.
tl;dr OP is a faggot

Ugly in both body and mind. What a fine piece of work.
Kirino should've punched harder.

God, another retarded new tripfag, just what we needed. Fuck off.

Forget punching she should have just knifed the bitche's throat.

Both wrong!
Kyousuke's one disagreeable scene was not stopping that fight after Kirino got a revenge shot in and told that crazy bitch to die in a hydrogen fire alone somewhere.

Kill the bitch. Throw her in a ditch. The only deserving way for her to go.

Greatest love story ever told

No. That's actually a character archetype.

My wife Ayase is very cute!

Why is it always short haired nerdy glasses bitches?

I don't really find dude's image fair. Manami was like an actual antagonist. Society in general is an incest cock block. She goes above and beyond to eliminate Kirino as a rival.

Still wonder why people still love and defend the spoiled mary sue blonde girl that is the main character

Disgusting

>so you could choose this smart, homely, intelligent girl with big breasts

>or you could choose your dumb annoying sister which spent most of her life hating you

Mehmet my son!

Stay mad. And continue not knowing shit about the plot.

Manami is best girl anyways. Ugly or not, she was the only reason to watch that wretched show.

Manami is cute and I want to kiss her glasses

>Sameface show
>Ugly

If you remove the glasses and make her hair longer, she'd look almost the same as Kirino. Manami is shit only because of her god awful personality.

She's a more based antagonist than Iago of Othello, I'll give you that.

why does every girl in oreimo have permanent blush going on?

Manami is cute

>choosing your sister for any reason

ARE YOU MENTALLY DEFICIENT?!

I hear* leddit likes moral faggotry and 3DPD discussion.

*source: Sup Forums.org/a

>it's OK because it's 2D
Nope. You're still mentally ill.

>mentally ill
>for wanting to fuck your sister

Let him be, Sup Forumsnon. Mods don't like it when discussion of series with lolicon or SisconxBrocon degrade into off topic pedophilia/incest discussion.

I for one thought she was superior.

Looks too plain.

She's the series antagonist though, why would she be best girl?
Hanako and loli Kirino are best girls. So are Kuroneko's sisters.

Based taste. I respectfully disagree but you have great taste. Kirino at 15 is so wonderful to me. I love loli though.

Well it can't be helped as I am especially biased since I only like them lolis.

Girl on the far left was the best girl though and the incest plot in that manga was fucking boring. First time i cheered for a incest cockblock girl.

What made me mad was how they changed her.

I was able to tolerate them bending ever further backwards to justify Kirini being an insanely cunty bitch, but doing a hitjob on Manami was just too out of line. The Manami of 2nd season may as well be a stranger to the one of the 1st season.

this. Were there even any hints in the 1st season to suggest that she was the massive cunt that she was in the 2nd? because to me that just came out from nowhere

Manami a shit.

Reminder that OreImo has all the character depth and writing quality of your average fan fiction.

Go away, Kuroneko.

This.

Kuroneko is the kind of person who would read/write said terrible fan fictions.

Uuuhm... suggestions that she's a massive cunt? I can say yes to that because that's a vague description: her smug response to realizing Kirino's jealousy and because she's undeniably a normalfag.
From the naive eyes of your first watch it's supposed to come out of nowhere since her motives are important to the plot. It's not true that Fushimi decided to go in a different direction with her character or some shit Manamifags think.
On the rewatch though, Manami's smugness on realizing Kirino's jealousy in S1E11 makes sense since she remembers shaming and embarrassing kid Kirino. That's more of a hint to the authors intent than a hint at Manami's cuntness though.