Misaki here!

Misaki here!
I want to remind everyone to apply for your college, transfer, or job now! You might think that you wont get accepted, but it's better to five it a try than never!

Believe in yourself user! It's not too late for you to change! I'll be cheering you on! Ganbare!

give it*
oh boo

But Misaki, NEET lifestyle is the best one, so why would I want to become a wagecuck?

I applied for university despite not thinking I would get in. I still managed to get on a Physics degree, which I then flunked costing me thousands. Sometimes you shouldn't.

I'm working from home, so I can still functionally live a hikikomori lifestyle.

how do I apply for transfer to the shadow realm

>work 11 hours 5 days a week as a wageslave
>barely anytime for anime or manga

I WANNA BE A NEET AGAIN FUCK

Would she take care of Subaru?

I just spent over 200 bucks buying all the volumes a couple days ago. After finishing the last I just wanted to fucking kill myself for wasting so much cash on such a letdown of a series

The wageslave life isn't what it's all cracked up to be. I wish I was a semiNEET in university again.

The anime? Why the fuck would you do that? Rightstuf has it for like 20 bucks.

now you know how your parents feel

No the manga, the last volume was 100 dollars everywhere I looked

It was their money for the semester they lent me to go and hangout with people, and my dad's been bitching about money problems

What kind of pathetic retard wouldn't get accepted into college

cold

This art looks really familiar

That's ABE Yoshitoshi

Yeah, I bet he has a think for short haired girls

> Get hired as a programmer
> All I've been doing is tech support for customers that use the software
How am I supposed to get professional experience this way? I took this job as a stepping stone, but what good is it on a resume if I haven't been doing any actual programming?!

>getting denied entry into a college
How much of a loser do you have to be?

You should have gotten better grades

i could be a loser but if you want to help me
TITS OR GTFO

Fuck you Misaki!

But I'm already in my third year of college. Systems Programming is a bitch.

Unsubscribed.

Do it on your own time, it can be fun. Chalk the useless tech support job up to "field experience" on your next resume

>NEET for 6 years
Maybe 2017 we be the year I stop.

This, it's great.

There are a lot of wagecucks, but you don't need to be one. You can just be a person who has it's own income.

I just graduated high school last year and I'm attending the best college of my state to get my law degree. What more do you want from me woman?

I'm 23 years old. It's too late for me.

At least I'm handsome

You say that, but after so many years you still didn't show up at my door.

MISAKI TAKEOVER

There's a Misaki thread every friday on /r9k/ desu

I've just hit this point and feel there's no point anymore. University was a mistake.

I'm the opposite, I decided to not go to university/college. I assumed it was a waste of money

Don't worry Misaki will one day come and save you. You just have to believe

It is. Degrees are a waste nowadays because of how oversaturated things are now. Learn a trade instead, you are literally being paid to learn, you can't ask for more.

Look up International Brotherhood of Electrical Workers. Go for that.

This desu senpai

In my case it was. Just ended up with half-baked skills that don't mean shit unless you went out to get necessary work during your years of study which I didn't do.

Doesn't really matter anymore since I'll probably an hero in a few years anyway.

Only the book is worth anything user, and even that's a stretch

You didn't get in cuck.

What uni blogposter?

You mean you need to be an intern or something for you to get a worthwhile job with your degree? Fucking hell.

What do you mean by oversaturated? How are trades more beneficial? Explain to me so I don't end up regretting.

Not sure if you're being sarcastic but even internships are difficult to get into. There isn't an effort from universities to bridge to real world expectations for those who, god forbid, lack the skills to get an immediate job. If uni is only half of what I need to get a job then why the fuck am I paying for it? It feels like a pointless grind and ends up resulting in needing dumb luck to get into an internship/graduate role because what else can an employer judge you on, apart from being attractive enough to deal with clients?

Can I lick your armpits

You gotta make connections user. My uni has a program where alumni help graduating students with shit like this.

but i'm too poor to apply for college
and you have to graduate college for even flipping burgers in my country

> I want to remind everyone to apply for your college, transfer, or job now!
That one hit a bit too close home

Well, I'm 27. It's never too late. Though I did have to do something radical by literally strengthening my brain and changing my beliefs.

I've applied to like 50 jobs in the past couple of months and literally none of them wanted me, despite the fact that I have the experience needed for them. So, I gave up trying to find a job and have decided to rot away as a useless sack of shit til I die.

Anons, the darkest hour is before the dawn.

The clock is forever stuck at that hour.

>Finally find full time job.
>Great benefits, advancement opportunities, and enough pay to move out and fund my hobbies.
>Am now unhappy as fuck and was diagnosed with depression.

I miss the NEET life. Especially the sleeping in part.

>Tried college after high school (2010)
>Anxiety set in and ended up dropping out after a week because I'd have panic attacks in every class for some reason
>Have to work anyway because mother lost her job shortly after
>Six years later stuck at same job
>No hopes, no dreams, no goals
>Don't enjoy anime, vidya, music, anything anymore.
>Don't even have any money
I used to have a lot of dreams of shit to do, now I just work every day and try to figure out why I haven't offed myself yet.

>no job and never worked ever
>college dropout
>no friends
>live with mom
>25 years old virgin

>get a job and work my ass off
>2 yers later I'm a retail manager getting paid 50k
>29 still a virgin
>still no life
>still living with mom

I turned my life around and now I'm fucked still.

Just ask.

>blog thread

how do I apply for a loli girlfriend

Try not living with your mom.

Temp agency was the only way I got a job.

I have an interview at UPS Monday. Wish me luck Misaki!

>hear how the NHK is fucking great
>its just a series about a shut in and his loli slut

???

What county?

Start spending your money on figures and fun stuff. At long as you're not working 10+ hour shifts a day you'll still have time for your hobbies.

>Misaki
>Loli

a transfer to where?

地獄

Thanks Misaki, I got accepted to my transfer and now applying for internships.

But fuck this show and butt fuck Misaki. I watched it while I was waiting for responses from Uni and I became paranoid/suicidal since I turned 22 which is how old Satou was in the show.

How can anyone love this girl?

>Projecting yourself
;_;

>get degree
>be a wageslave
>work 10 hrs 5 days + 2 hrs commutes each day
>dont have much time for hobbies anymore
>D&D on saturdays band practice on sundays
>have to also make time for gf
>dont have any kids or any responsibilities other than myself

I should probably just get a half time job or something.

But it's not so bad, I can read manga at work as long as its not tiddies and asses all day.

From experience it's much better than being a depressed retailcuck who dropped out of high school and then a NEET, I assure you...

What's with all the blogshit?

But Misaki I'm already working and in college but still come to this shithole

If you are a friendless kv in your twenties that is always at the bottom of group hierarchies, if not completely excluded, your life is shit anyway. Why slave away and suffer so others can be happy?

Fuck you Misaki, I'm graduating next year but probably won't find a job for a long time because of the shit-ass economy.

>so others can be happy
Having income is nice. I'm happy with having my own money, place and I have a reason to leave the house. Maybe I'm just a rare case of happy wageslave