You let her talk to you like that?

She's a cartoon. She can't actually talk to any real person.

Shhhhh, don´t ruin it.

*enables sassy black womyn voice*
Nuuhu sweetie, it´s you who´s unnecessary here, uhuuu!

Y-you too

Yes, it turns me on.

Nope

I couldn´t probably even listen to what she says, my mind would be to bussy looking at her sexy 14 years old legs.

i would let asuka femdom me tbqh family

this tbqh family members

Red hair tsunderes have no effect on red hair tsunderes. I roll for combat.

There can be only one.

No!
I'll show her how good I am at licking her ass.

She can do what she wants with me.

I'd pay anything for it.

Would you be her lapdog?

Lol your mom is dead

i'll fuck you up cunt

if it weren't for the scat these doujins would be god tier.

It gives me a raging boner.

You wouldn't eat her arschloch would you?

wew lad

it's a record of a real person and drawn by real people to communicate meaning to real people

CHTO TI SKOZALA RIGIYA CUKA...(keep insulting in russian while raping her )

Asuka and sweets?

Bad translation, looks like she's actually saying "BABABABA".

i'm going to meet her at the mall and she's going to be trying on some skirts. i'm going to go up to her and be all like "WHAT DAT SMELL LIKE?"

I don't get you people.

then i'm going to go over to her place and rei and class rep are going to be watching movies. im going to say, "what ya'll watchin', hos?"

they're going be like, "the legend of baggar vance," and i'm going to say, "turn that off RIGHT NOW, i got me a couple movies"

then they're going to say, "well, what did you bring?"

"DR. CHIVAGO, A BRIEF ENCOUNTER, AND BRIDGE ON THE RIVER KAWAI"

I'm a faceless old man tho, asuka would be begging for the dick

then retard shinji comes along and he's going to be like, "but i thought we were watching baggar vance"

then i'm going to say to him, after seeing him for the first time, "if you sass me one more time, bitch, i cut ur throat from ear to ear. then he's going to go quiet and watch BRIEF ENCOUNTER because chivago ended awhile ago

The casual abrasiveness and abuse is attractive because it means she's still okay.

rei is a good christian girl

It can't be helped.

Was Asuka saying this into a mirror? Because that would have been more accurate

completely innocent and without shame yet. maybe ever because she's a pure, christian girl

Only an idiot would decline for backup.

Love me, Asuka.

I want a cute girl to do this to me all day.

Where's Misato's scar?

Nope. I can't stand Tsundere bitchs.

Now this is some quality shitposting.

Would she bully me?

Dokurosan does that on purpose to annoy you

>Handholding.

L-Lewd user.

wtf i love asuka now

A goddess even though she's 3D but far from PD.

Got you pasta senpai

>didn't include my post in the cap

Fuck you too nigger.

So let me get this straight.
Some Marduk institute guy comes to my house and talks to my mom about how they need me to pilot a giant robot to save the world. Somehow they convince her (perhaps with some pressure from my country) and I'm sent to Japan. I wasn't that smart, neither stand out for any sort of ability, but they pick me because some reasons.
So I'm in my way (and by "me" I mean 14 y/o me) to a strange country, I only know how to speak spanish and a little bit of english and I have to wait for Misato to pick me up. After all the shenanigans of the first quarter of the series, and after learning a little bit of japenese, Asuka irrupts in my so far strange, painful and mysterious life.
I don't know how all those experiences would have shaped my world vision, but I was quite the depressed, shy, introvert and pathetic little twerp back in the day, so let's say that I don't change that much. So this beautiful german girl with gorgeous blue eyes, red hair and amazing body, who's also full of confidence, sets her eyes on me and deems me too pathetic to pilot an EVA. I mean not only she's a genius who already got out of uni, not only she knows how to speak japanese better than me, but also she's german while I'm a dirty monkey with an inferiority complex (thanks Chile for being such a cuck country).
Now OP, you're telling me that a german beautiful girl of my own age but with much more life experience and confidence tells the 14 y/o version of me that I'm unnecessary? Well, I would probably tell her to fuck off because the whole EVA thing would have made me an ego maniac worse than Asuka. I would probably retort with "That's funny, I didn't saw you saving the world the last 3 times it was in the verge of destruction, pobre weona" and then walked past her to listen Linkin park in my comfy room.

The coldness just gets me. It's worse than hatred for her. It's not a big deal if Rei hates her, but Rei wouldn't even glance at her. Or Kaji until she tried to flash him. Or Shinji like a bajillion times. Even Toji and Kensuke get in on it. They take her photo and comment that it's better to just look at her and not hear her talk.

I'm in it.

I wrote it.

Good and thoughtful boy.

To be fair she's interacting with a selfish brat with daddy issues who is acting like a drama queen due to some family drama while everyone else is busy saving the world.
You can't help but getting pissed at the little shit just by looking at him.

Misato and Kaji were both fully aware of Asuka's past, but they still thought it would be a good idea to traumatize Asuka by reliving the worst experience of her life.

She watched her mother ignore her for a doll through the glass, and then along comes Rei, the human embodiment of a doll, and they show her how easily replaced she can be, at the thing she has worked her whole life for.

And later, in the elevator with Rei, she calls her out for being a doll. Most of Asuka's comments are really about herself, like being unnecessary or telling Shinji that all she ever does is hurt her and that he should go away, but in instrumentality we see Asuka approach herself and she tells herself to go away.

Anyway, for Asuka a doll is a replacement, or a reminder that she is worthless, so she was really telling Rei that she hates her because she is taking what little things she has in the world away from her.

Stop, I can't cry.

For all Rei's talk about being replaceable, it was really untrue. The most dangerous missions land on Asuka's plate. They wouldn't dare lower Rei or Shinji on one single cable into a goddamn volcano. But Asuka can be sent. She would do anything to be accepted and get affection.

>I'll die with you mother, if you want me to. Please don't stop being my mother.

No.

And how about rebuild Asuka? With Misato's penchant for not explaining anything since she turned into a female Gendo, I'd wager no one ever told Asuka Shinji wasn't the one behind the wheel of the Eva that crushed her and gave her the eyepatch.

She was aware of what was happening when she was possessed by the angel, just like Toji in the original. Toji never gave deathblows to the pilots, he purposefully only crippled them, and he didn't finish off either Rei or Asuka when he had them on the ground.

In the rebuild, when Asuka was getting murdered by the dummy plug, two red, human arms sprouted out of the angel/Eva, and they strangled Shinji.

And why was she even in the robot at all? She was looking out for others again. So Rei and Shinji could have a dinner party, and maybe give Shinji a chance at a parental relationship, something she never had.

Who does Shinji tear apart the world to save at the end? Not Asuka.

>toilets fighting back

>shinji
>a boy
whatever you say user...

And when Asuka runs away, no one goes after her. Misato sped to the train station when Shinji was going to leave, but doesn't even lift a finger when her other charge is missing and suicidal.

If shinji went missing, asuka herself would be out there with a flashlight scouring for him.

>If shinji went missing, asuka herself would be out there with a flashlight scouring for him
>there are idiots who actually believe that

She waited outside the hospital room for him, out of pure goodness and genuine concern, as she didn't want to be seen waiting like Rei.

She would have dove into the black mass for Shinji had they not ordered her back.

In the rebuilds, she found him at the end of 3 and dragged him by hand through the desert.

She never forgets a debt either. She would look for him.

>implying Asuka wouldn't save you

Asuka will save you.

Asuka: By the way, I'm actually unfucking stoppable when I drop my emotional baggage, and you literally need a one of a kind magic spear to even get a hit on me, but that still won't kill me, it just pins me down.

REMINDER that Asuka is the CUTEST.

I don't need a reminder for the obvious.

What did she mean by this?

I want to fist Asuka's ass and hear the lewd wet noises of her anus ripping

Purge yourself desu.

Asuka is a cowgirl and Rei isn't. That's canon, even Asuka's theme is western.

please,could you please just join and play the game?

me too

I would let her beat me up, with pleasure

Why did that bitch Rei rescue Asuka? It was pretty clear that she would have rather died, she even said so in advance.

Kinda rude to ignore what people say, to be honest.

lol

even his taciturn father

Lolzers. Mega-lol. Epic gag.

>Shitdere suffering

This is my fetish.

best girl

Please open the door of your heart.

No, user, I hate tsunderes too much nowadays. It has turned to seething hatred.

>Asuka
>tsundere
it just flew over your head, rewatch the show

She is a "tsundere" on a basic level, she just doesn't seem like one by the end because she's actually well written.

>Literally the poster-girl for tsundere