The Best and Worst of News

We all know Sup Forums is bottum of thevbarrel for news. Why is that? Perhaps their users get their news from really shit sources or don’t have the attention span for good news readings.

this image is 100% bullshit. every single one of those companies grubs for your click whatever it takes.

pol/ is not a the bottom.
pol/ is not at the top.

pol/ is everywhere at once, at the same time in multiple dimensions.

>attention span for good news reading

propaganda?

>establishment media
>2017
lol

Whats owned bt jews.

Found the GRU spy

>
01110100 01110010 01111001 00100000 01110100 01101111 00100000 01110010 01100101 01100001 01100100 00100000 01110100 01101000 01101001 01110011

1.43425621716E+103

how in the hell is Drudge Report conservative? All he does is showcase headlines from other news organizations, the overwhelming majority of which are shitlib "news" outlets. His site has no editorials and no comments. It's literally a a bulletin board for headlines.

because of the front page stories

>cnn
>that high up
>that close to the center

>he thinks mother jones, vox, slate, and the daily beast are "fair" interpretations of the news
Gas you're self.

MINIMAL PARTISAN BIAS
BBC
WSJ
HBC
NYT
Washington Post

ARE YOU FUCKING KIDDING ME

Fancy graphs are always true

>CNN
>Slate
>Vox
>Mother Jones
>Fair

>The Economist
>Time
>Right Leaning

>Huffington Post
>More reputable than Daily News or even fucking Breitbart

What a load of hot fucking shit.

That come from LA Times, NY Times, etc. I guess they are rethugliKKKans too.

Have you read US Uncut, Occupy Democrats, etc?

They are utter garbage as indicated and way away way more liberal than BBC, WSJ, HBC, NYT, WAPO.

Where does your own "Minimal partisan bias" measuring stick fall?

>More reputable than Daily News or even fucking Breitbart

Then try reading something on the same Y-axis as HuffPost, but on the right, like OAN.

I saw a show on PBS today that was New York Jews obsessing over jewelry.

I have to agree with one point of this graph - Reuters is the most unbiased one out there.

This was one of those charts flown around during the initial fake news craze soon after the Trumpening. They were coming out of unknown folks from Universities and were as widely mocked then as they are now.

>brainwashington post
>skews liberal but still trustworthy
>skews
AHAHHAHAHAHAHAHA

> Slate
> Complex analysis

This is bait overload

By whom? Presumably by people who praise either the extreme left or right of that chart.

Let me guess - you either think Breitbart or Occupy Democrats is fair interpretations of the news.

New York Post definitely deserves its spot. I remember how much anti-inspection faggotry they were floating around before the start of the Iraq war.

Also I think The Economist should be much further down in the yellow square.

stfu kike RT DailyStormer, Sputnik are the only real english language news.

Politico not hyper partisan

pls

This was made by some nobody libshit Brazilian SJW that lives in America .
>UMA

>cnn
>fair

cnn needs to go further left

Translated into 4chanese.

Faggot, have you even read the extreme left news sources? Get some fucking perspective you tunnelvizier.

Everything is kike propaganda except the Daily Stormer which is merely Putin propaganda instead.

Fox and daily wire are no worse than MSNBC, huffpo, or fucking buzzfeed

>brainwashington post

Liberals wouldn't exists as they do today if it wasn't for their lies and wordplay. They literally started calling themselves 'liberal' because they took the degenerate parts of freedom and latched on to state control while still pretending to be classically liberal. Nazi's are leftists too. You were the slave owners and still are. Why does the word 'liberalize' mean right-wing economics, or the word liberal itself still means right-wing in much of the world? I want that word back you commie thief. You use wordplay on the word 'racism' too, many such examples! Sad!

Learn to read you meme flagging pussy retard. It clearly says Vanessa Otero on the bottom, and she even brags on her twitter about how she made it. Just go and read her asinine tweets you stupid lazy fuck.

Take your shit tier semantics elsewhere.

I think OPs diagram is useful, when taken to understand that the context is about clustering the most trafficked news sources. Everything is relative.

The truth has a liberal bias

This was fairly accurate about 3 years ago. Today anything beside editorial content from afp/ap/Bloomberg falls into the red rectangle. Even former quality papers that where sourcable for PhD dissertations became total hacks with 90%opeds disguised as editorial content.
You can pull up the nytimes right now and won’t find a single factual unbiased report that is just stating facts on the homepage. Not even the busines reporting. It’s all click bait and opinionated shitposting.

The truth has a liberal bias to the right, and the truth has a conservative bias to the left. Both are correct and at fault.

If everything is relative, what do you relate it to?

This is pretty true IMO, which is why I turn to foreign newspapers nowadays.

Dude, relativism is literally the opposite of the answer to "What do you relate it to"? Everything is relative to everything else.

In this case, everything is relative to some clustered mean, which is in itself relative to everything else.

You do realize that Sup Forums is made up of newshounds. We see everything. Your second post is unrelativelly stupid. That is its objectively retarted.

Your just playing with words. The left is objectivly correct on many issues.

>CBS, TIME, PBS, WSJ
>right of center
even completely ignoring the vertical axis, this image is retarded. shift everything about 250px to the left

Perhaps this means there is professional consensus indicating the left wing ideology is more correct.

>shift image 250px to the left
>doesn't realize this implies liberal sources more trustworthy

Classic small-timer half-voter.

The professional (((them))) I should turn my mind over to? Or is it peer pressure by morons on the Internet like you?

putting "The Hill" on the right is laughable.

Not three weeks ago Sean Hannity had to explain why he was using sources from the quintessential establishment DC news. Donna Brazile is now a right-wing hack. Even though she was their party chairman twice. Makes you think...