How much damage control do you think he's on right now...

How much damage control do you think he's on right now? Pretty interesting that hardcore Trekkies and SJWs are defending him, too.

Other urls found in this thread:

twitter.com/georgetakei/status/822913309234106368?lang=en
youtube.com/watch?v=OLtw9Tpg9Pg
rapedit.com/r/startrek/comments/7ccgx/george_takei_is_shocked_bewildered_at_sexual/
youtube.com/watch?v=AJYb0Yom5UQ
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Oooh my!

>When you're a star, they let you do it
twitter.com/georgetakei/status/822913309234106368?lang=en

Not much. Here's how it went, and how it will go.

Sulu :
>I didn't do that.
Lefties :
>good enough for me, case closed.

Has there even been a more punchable face his?

remember when pizza hut dropped him because he admitted to loving younger boys on stern?

He looks like Card Crusher guy in that picture.

>Pretty interesting that hardcore Trekkies and SJWs are defending him, too.

How? He literally said rape was ok on air if your victim enters your house and isn't an employee

Read through some of the twitter comments. Do these people not realize how ironic this situation is? I literally feel like I'm losing my mind.

A lot of his fans are defending him based on the grounds that there's no evidence, it was so many years ago, etc. Why the fuck is that cool for Georgie but not Roy Moore or Kevin Spacey etc? I barely took this thing seriously to begin with but holy shit

Because he has le funny facebook/twitter page.

This asian faggot is untouchable. He is an activist and icon. Hundreds of people will work 24/7 to defend him. Even the accusation is piss weak. I hate this guy alot but sadly he is gonna end up looking like a victum or a hero.

Well, here he is openly admitting and explaining it. If this dude doesn't get demonized for this along with everyone else recently, my hope for the general public is shot.
youtube.com/watch?v=OLtw9Tpg9Pg

I love star trek, but I always hated this faggot

He's cancer, of course, but the question is still:
Why would their bother attacking him and assassinating his character... I mean fags will fag right? How is "Gay dude grabs gay cock" even newsworthy. Who is pushing this, why him, why now? What is the end game here?

He's fucked, his entire ego is based around virtue signalling on twitter.

The end game is to brand him a rapist and a pedo like Kevin Rapey

what if that's the point? if shit hits the fan and hundreds of celebs get outed at once it would be a lot less significant and almost act as a desensitizing of the public regarding pedos around the world.

I kind of like Sulu's character, according to how he is depicted in the Star Trek canon, yet George Soros Takei is detestable.

rapedit.com/r/startrek/comments/7ccgx/george_takei_is_shocked_bewildered_at_sexual/

"Innocent until proven guilty" unless you are Trump or a cuckservative according to the cancer of the internet.

I don't think that's correct.

you see, the leftists are extremely cannibalistic. anything that can be done to rise themselves above others with pseudo-moral self-righteousness they will do. it's all about them themselves. it's about casting everyone else into specific hedonistic groups and claiming that you simply don't belong in that group. i.e. white liberals claiming white privilege while also telling themselves that they act above it or are immune to it simply because they know of it. they defy themselves with their claims.

extreme leftism is so critical of the self and others that all it ever does, when continuously applied to aspects of society and the individuals within them, is just create hierarchies of purity and thusly destroys the feeling of comradery and the community within those modern liberal groups. it's all about seeking the impurity of everyone else and shunning them. it's like an inverted version of the Catholic inquisition.

Takei was a fuckup. Only white males are targeted because lets end whiteness and spread some witch hunt hysteria to the private sector and sack some crackas. Neil fatass tyrone accusations are being swept under the rug too for this reason.

Let's do a quick checklist on George.
>Japanese American.
>"survived" American internment camp.
>gay.
>"funniest man on Facebook", from sharing memes.
>spends majority of day sharing "drumpf" memes and jumping on every word Trump speaks/tweets.
>diehard liberal.
>was a bit part on a mediocre sci-fi series 90 years ago.

Yeah, he's basically Teflon. This will all be forgotten by Tuesday, true or not.

You forgot he's also President of the Gays

About as much as Moore given how long ago it was.

Sincerely unironically hope the faggot kills himself.

>durr its not sexual assault
>im just trying to persuade them hyuck hyuck

youtube.com/watch?v=AJYb0Yom5UQ

Absolutely filthy scumbag faggot.

I'm not sure why but I laughed really hard at this.

The democrats started all this to influence the Alabama election

I don't care about any of this sexual harassment bullshit. I'm not gonna join you guys and pretend to be "outraged". So Louis CK made unwanted advances on girls, Spacey hit on a guy, Takei hit on a guy, Weinstein turned out actresses, Trump said grab em by the pussy, this is just bullshit are you all faggots? Not a single crime. Also, teenage fags are still guys and teenage guys with pubes and deep voices can look after themselves... NOT RAPE

i feel like my head is imploding, why is this shit on the news? who actually fucking cares?

> Pretty interesting that hardcore Trekkies and SJWs are defending him, too.
[citation needed]

149086742 user here.

i agree, he is like a demi-god to them. he is also quite a funny fellow (watch/ listen to the stuff he has recently done on toward stern show).

I do agree that it is hard to imagine that they would do this. if nothing comes up for him any more they probably will. it the accusations queue up, though, I wouldn't be surprised if liberal "gay/bi" chicks throw a coup against him for misrepresenting what it means to be gay/skewing the old concepts of homosexuality.

"if they can twist it, they will come"

>hardcore Trekkies [...] are defending him
Their mission was to seek out new life and new civilizations, to sodomize their children, and boldly go where no man has gone before.

He's not doing damage control, that was Scotty's job.

The whole point is to get people to openly become hypocrites.

They end up becoming the best supporters for an idea.

This is 3d chess being played. And the left doesn't even realize it.

They act like hollywood and it's ring of paedophilia isn't being brought down right now.

We are destroying them while they hold their own leash.

Shill all you want, you guys are the cucks enjoying the ride.

Dubz of truth

Because faggots have gained so many freedoms and rights over the last couple decades they can no longer give credibility to the narrative of being oppressed by straight men. Men have stopped giving a fuck about faggots so now they need to construct a hive of victimhood within their own community.

Kek

he sucked a dick on stern, I wouldn't put it past him to rape kids

they werent even on the same trek fucking psyops

>yes goy dont ask about vegas focus on celebrity sex abuse

>3 years of being an expendable token minority background character on TV
>50 years of milking a 4-letter catchphrase to death and bragging about how much cock he sucks

Remind me why anyone gives a shit about this asshole again?

is this real? fucking disgusting..

Imagine trying to get a boner with that staring you in the face.

imagine resisting the urge to rip his face off with your bare hands if he did this to you..

>How much damage control do you think he's on right now?

Very little. I'm sure he uses lube.

user, the left ALWAYS circles the wagons. It's the right that throws everyone under the bus.

Compare Bill Clinton and Judge Roy Moore.

You have to be waaaaaaaaaaaaaay in your safety bubble to do something like this and not question the consequences

>hive of victimhood within their own community
user, every faggot I've met was raped as a kid.

Add to this: Milo, Blaire Whie ("she" says it happened at exactly 18 - which I guarantee is bullshit)

>hardcore Trekkies

I ain't defending him, he threw stones while living in a glass house. Also Gene Rodinberry's views are different than his, George does not represent the philosophy of Star Trek.

The only good thing he's ever said is that Abrams shouldn't have made Sulu a faggot in the new movies

What's interesting, the left always protects their own with double standards?
It's fuckin disgusting.

Yea, he also said not to make Luke Skywalker gay which is respectable. I'll give him points for that but his facebook feed is semi-insufferable.

>Who is pushing this, why him, why now? What is the end game here?
The game is now to accuse so many 3rd rate actors or people no longer in show business, that when the stories about Hollywood's top star pervs start to emerge, the news cycle has moved on and no one listens.

How would they make Luke gay? He wanted to bang his sister...

Justice delayed is justice denied, defending sexual abusers is victim blaming and we can't have that, its 2017!

I fucking hope that happened.

As much as I dislike Takei's antics, it is good to see someone standing up for themselves instead of apologizing.

Yup. He frequently goes on Howard stern to grab men by the penis, then goes home and bitches on twitter about Trump grabbing pussy.

>this guy bitches about trump's statement that girls let you grab'em by the pussy if you are rich and famous

How is "straight dude grabs straight pussy" a narrative, then?

I bet you Americans regret JUST having internment camps for the japs

Christ, that dude doens't seem to enjoy it. Did he volunteer?

Oh god I wish that was me. I bet he's an expert at handling cock. i would then let him go inside my boi pucci.

it sucks since he's amusing but i'm not sure why it's shocking or different from all the other recent cases, he's still a famous rich dude after all

Because he's their homosexual anti trump internet meme champion.

It's also pretty sexist that allegations made by a white dude get questioned instantly, whereas any other allegations become instant facts

>So Louis CK made unwanted advances on girls

Shut up Louis, you beat off in front of them and everyone knows it.

>survived internment camps
>internment camps were by FDR
>votes democrat anyway

I never understood this about George.

Scroll back through your twitter/facebook feed and note where you've called all Trump supporters sexist, racist, etc.

Innocent until provent guilty? Only for the left right?

This guy is a LGBT/anti Trump icon so lot of outlets like the BBC are simply not reporting this.

This needs to change - we should spread this story far and wide especially on the more mainstream platforms where possible.

Aren't all gays secretly pedos? Milo taught us this. Of course pedophillia is the logical conclusion for people who are constantly pushing the line of degeneracy.

Underrated post

It doesn't make sense to me when people freak out and Kevin Spacey, or Milo, or George Takei being pedos. Of course they are. We've known they were gay for how long now so why would you be shocked that they're degenerates?

Fuck these two cunts.

>How much damage control do you think he's on right now?

Honestly? Probably not much. He figures the LGBTQZUIOP% crowd either won't believe he did anything or are just as degenerate as him and won't care. The loony lefties that worship him simply won't accept that a poor, oppressed POC would do such a thing except if he did do it they'll blame it on PTSD and institutional racism.

I personally never liked the guy, I hate his shit-tier politics and quite frankly he's always come off as a creepy fucker. I certainly can't take his opinions on Trump or harrassment seriously when he's on Stern grabbing cocks for cheap laffs. He's like that lesbian everyone knows that has to constantly point she's a dyke, loves da pussay, etc instead of just being cool.

That said, I read the allegation this model faggot made and I don't believe him either. If I had to guess, I'd say this guy was one of George's rent boys when George was on the down low and now he sees a quick payday and some attention.

tl;dr they are both creepy fags but I don't think George assaulted him.

>George does not represent the philosophy of Star Trek.

Bullshit
In the last ST movie Sulu was gay

>This guy is a LGBT/anti Trump icon so lot of outlets like the BBC are simply not reporting this.

True, this media blackout is astonishing even for libshits.

It was a "Birthday special" for George on the Howard Stern show. They brought in the guy with the biggest dick and he couldn't get it up...but that didn't stop George from trying.

That was Jew Jew Abram's doing

>Pretty interesting that hardcore Trekkies and SJWs are defending him

Not really. Most liberal douchebags are hypocrites.

Can't stand this guy.
For Takei, innocent until proven guilty. Everyone else: guilty until proven innocent.
We are in a dangerous age, anons. I'm a femanon and I am deeply troubled by the fact that mere allegations can destroy a man. This must be stopped.

>Not really. ALL liberal douchebags are hypocrites.

Fixed that for you.

Not a lot.
I highly doubt that story is true. It seems strange he'd just throw his career away to drug and rape some guy when he was still in the closet. You would assume he would be pretty careful.

Louis C.K. has a bit about how men are predators that includes the preposterous claim that the "number one threat" for women is being killed by a man. Turns out he was majorly projecting.

This chink faggot prances around being the most obnoxious SJW; turns out he's a pervert. Who could have guessed?

Now THIS is boomerposting

Not a lot.
I highly doubt that story is true. It seems strange he'd just throw his career away to drug and rape some guy when he was still in the closet. You would assume he would be pretty careful.
Pretty sure anyone who's a fag is a pervert. Their whole public image revolves around their sex life and not their family life.

leave my sandwiches alone

I was thinking of making a Hollywood molestation bingo, with Weinstein in the center, and people like Kevin Spacey, George Takei, Louis the CucK and Lena Dunham in the corners.

Any suggestions for who to fill the grid up with? Preferably left-wing celebrities who are likely to get caught in the near future for having molested someone.

Takei jacked a guy off on Howard Stern, and while I assume it was part of a game, the victim was clearly extremely uncomfortable with it.

This is news because these celebrity rapists, faggots, and pedophiles use their supposed moral superiority to constantly shame normal Americans as racist patriarchal rapists etc for living decent lives with decent sexual mores and having normal families. Now that the news has come out that they are the most perverted and sick abusers in the country, their hypocrisy is on full display.

You are witnessing the end of Hollywood as a politically significant entity. Be happy.

singer

How hard do you think he's laughing?

>this post
>Allied Victory

>pic related: 'Given enough time, any man may master the physical. With enough knowledge, any man may become wise. It is a true warrior who can master both.'
>Empire Victory

>we live in Allied Timeline
fucking chronospheres man

The important thing for us is that normies get to watch the Left bring out its contradictions and wave them around in public for everyone to see.

Right now we see the conflict between the open "listen and believe" rhetoric, and the tacit rule that high-profile virtue signallers can do no wrong and will never have their indiscretions publicized. They're headed for some heavy damage.

Look at what's happened since last year:
mainstream journalists: trusted, principled? no, a gang of willing liars and cheats
hollywood: glamorous, enviable? no, a filthy pit of rapists, perverts, whoremongers, and whores of both sexes
gays: harmless, let them be? no, dangerous, damaged sexual predators always looking for a chance to swoop down on your children during the confusion and identity instability of adolescence

It's not going to end. I predict in the next year that there will be some huge stories bringing everyone's attention to what a plague "activist" (dishonest, corrupt) judges and Supreme Court justices are, and the public will get behind a purge of the benches. The momentum's already against them, with the Republican Congress setting aside the old rule of home-state veto power for Federal judges.

Another major Left-crushing scandal will be revealing the rampant voter fraud in Democrat-controlled states.

"Oft evil will shall evil mar." We only need to guard our veins from the vampires, and they'll soon be eating each other.

>Takei jacked a guy off on Howard Stern, and while I assume it was part of a game, the victim was clearly extremely uncomfortable with it.
I don't think it was part of a game. I think the deal was that he come to the studio and show off his big penis, and then this grotesque flaming faggot comes over and starts stroking it. Now what does he do? This is a very high-profile job for him, Takei is a huge celebrity with piles of money and access to the best lawyers, and Stern wants crazy shit to happen on his show. He probably can't make anything stick, and if he does anything that makes him seem litigious or hard to work with, he's not going to be able to get more work.

This is exactly how sexual assault in show business works, except it's usually behind closed doors. You want to be a star, and you can't piss off anyone who's established or you'll never work again. When they do something to you, you just let it happen, and keep your mouth shut.

He has even less to worry about than Judge Roy Moore.