The memes about soy are real

Asians consume the most soy and are the most feminine herbivore nu males. Most of them are not even interested in women or having sex.

Other urls found in this thread:

ussec.org/wp-content/uploads/2015/10/SOY13_9_Recommended-Soy-Intakes.pdf
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Asian "men" also have the lowest testosterone levels of any race

or maybe it has to do with the insane amount of work they have to put up with and all the anime garbage replacing real women

I have lived in Japan for a couple of years. I no longer consider Asian "males" to be men at all.

How much soy do they consume?

>In Japan, the daily mean intake of soy protein among those consuming a traditional dietis approximately 7 to 10 g, which represents about 10 percent of the total dietary protein intake [7].

>In Western countries soy intake among the general population is extremely low. For example, an analysis from one of the largest U.S. surveys (n=17,900) conducted in reported that per capita adult isoflavone intake was only 2.5 mg per day [9]

ussec.org/wp-content/uploads/2015/10/SOY13_9_Recommended-Soy-Intakes.pdf

>Japan is literally Calhoun's mousetopia with soy added
>the West is following shortly after except with barbarians added too

Problem solved, stop having soy.
get on the test boosters and bam, overpopulation like africa.

I fucking hate the soy meme. China and Japan had some of the highest birth rates in the world during the imperial era. Muh testosterone is broscience at best.

>TFW YWN go to Japan and find a christmas cake waifu
>TFW YWN have her desperately propose to you after the first date
>TFW YWN comfort her when she says she's a miserable failure for being thirty years old and unmarried
>TFW YWN have her try to overcompensate by being the ultimate submissive housewife
>TFW YWN eventually work her out of her self-loathing and cuddle in a cabin in rural Japan in winter

Grass eating men are still better than omnivore cucks. They generally at least have a productive hobby.

All I see is one of the biggest markets for robot waifus ever. $$$

I don't think the soy actually interferes with the endocrine system, it gets digested or whatever.

Fuck off soy boy

or maybe it's just genetics and asian men are naturally inclined to be more submissive and feminine

They have extremely neotenic features and they always have

>China and Japan had some of the highest birth rates in the world during the imperial era
This. The low east asian birthrate has more to do with western influence causing them to adopt alien western dating practices.

Chinky people don't do well in the more individual focused, free form dating style that westerners have. You need to tell chinky people exactly what they're expected to do (marry this person, have this many children by this age, etc) or they just freeze up like a broken robot that's overwhelmed with too many options and doesn't know what to do.

What is your pic supposed to show? You can easily tell the women and men apart at a glance.

>Chinky people don't do well in the more individual focused, free form dating style that westerners have. You need to tell chinky people exactly what they're expected to do (marry this person, have this many children by this age, etc) or they just freeze up like a broken robot that's overwhelmed with too many options and doesn't know what to do.
cute

Best comment i've read about asians ever.

Greetings my FYROM friend.

Why not?

Jap here. Tested for a bit above average testosterone levels in the US. Honestly, I dont understand why you guys are that interested in women so much. IMO it reeks of insecurity and the need of validation by the other sex.

Women take up too much of your time and only the women you love are worth devoting your time to. Problem is, its hard to fall in love with a woman spending time to her once you are no longer 12 years old. I don't have the patience to hang out with them until I fall in love and theres nothing worse than having to deal with clingy women in the morning after. 2d > 3d all the way.

Can't have a woman infringe on your precious work time you could be spending at the office instead!

This is why your country will never be relevant again. Euros are riding on the coattails of their successful ancestors while they sit at home jerking off.

>trusting polling data from a culture that holds politeness and social mores in the highest regard
>thinking they will reveal anything to a stranger on the phone
>trusting (((polling))) data in general

Shit ton.

>soy sauce
>tofu
>tempeh
>tonyu
>natto
>miso
>yuba
>okara
>kinako
>etc2

The worst is edamame, which is boiled soy beans, they eat that like we eat potato chips

swedes don't eat soy. how do you explain that?

are test boosters even legal in commiemurica?

are u a weeb

I fucking love edamame, but yeah soy is everywhere and since I've been woke to the soy question I've been trying to avoid it

could be due to exposure to soy

they're just Germanic, a condition even worse than soy intoxication

What do you believe is a traditionally Japanese solution to this? Surely Japan has had many stereotypically masculine men in the past?

>births per woman in japan - 1.41
>births per woman in germany - 1.45
>its the soy guys
really activated my neurons

>correlation = causation

What did he mean by this?

I think I ate soy like once in my life and I'm still a kissless virgin at 25.

I understand that Japan has a lot of MGTOW but where are the women in all this? When pussy's market value has dropped so sharply you would think they would get desperate and start dropping their standards. What exactly are they holding out for?

>What do you believe is a traditionally Japanese solution to this?
probably encourage more beef consumption, sports, and have more strong male characters in media. discourage anime,

Seriously though. Whites and Asians everywhere have losing population. Is SOY is to blame? Fucking stupid.

>implying they know what they're holding out for
they'll catch up eventually

i'd rather be low test soy boy in a homogeneous country than a high test 53% white amerimutt desu

So Asians are to humans what Panda bears are to regular bears? Cute

I thought consumed Japanese soy was fermented and that that made a difference in it's effects. Someone care to prove me wrong? I'm being genuine.

>american military bases everywhere in the country
>2 nukes weren't enough xdddddd
>but it's the anime and soy guys
autism

>t. Tyrone

Hmm that's funny I've ate soy daily and I'm a 5'6" soyboy who can't grow facial hair. At least I'm redpilled and have a gf. Why does it matter if soy blocks some test? I feel sexually health (can cum multiple times with quick recovery period). I would rather eat tofu and have slightly less testosterone than eat steak like a "man" everyday and have a heart attack at 48.

>Friend in airforce stationed in japan
>He gets tinder one day
>Getting laid by a different woman everyday and language barrier isn't a problem
>Says its like fishing with dynamite

I'm jelly af. Hes the type of guy to just cum and leave also. Gonna end up with a STD one day but hes impregnating many women.

>inb4 500 million Asian traps.

WTF MAN

are you asian ???

well it's a retarded meme anyways, just the usual Sup Forums level of false correlations
>soy is trendy with the hippy kids and women
>they tend to not work out, or eat a lot of fat so they end up skinny and goofy
>so soy is causing them to be skinny and goofy, not the fact that they don't work out or eat fats and carbs
literal autism

only 1/4

Western women are hard to deal with, they believe acting like bitches is sexy and cute, betafags enforce that and when you confront them they enter in shock, they might submit or bitch to no end from my experience

/pol should decide what it wants. A nation of roasties or a nation of delicate virgin women.

>well it's a retarded meme anyways,
sigh...i've pretty much changed my diet because of this shit. i eat mostly raw vegetables and meat nowadays and the occasional burger.

Jews own their media iirc

>believing anything on Sup Forums
well now you learned your lesson

Agree.

I've lived there and also visited a number of times and Japanese men are becoming more and more feminine by the minute.

You can notice by their body language and by the fact they're always carrying man-purses, among other things.

>6'3"
>on 600 mg test e a week
>full beard
>full head of hair
>/fit/
>still a kissless virgin
Soy is a fucking meme. It has everything to do with mental health

Holy shit over 40% of Jap dudes are wizards

I can't fucking breath

Don't listen to him I went from a 125 lb twink to a 208 bear after switching from Soy, user.

you won't be laughing for long

thats because they are all becoming traps instead

Is it because they keep working/suiciding 24/7 or they are just cucks?

>blaming food ingredients for people's life choices
This fucking thread

I DON'T WANT SOY THAT TURNS THE FREAKING FROGS GAY

>sigh...i've pretty much changed my diet because of this shit.
>altering your diet over unsupported memes
Castrate yourself, you won't know the difference. You clearly are not a real man no matter what. You must have no girlfriend because girls already have a pussy

open your borders or else,japan

OR ELSE!

Who needs ''Real Women'' when you can have poorly made Body Pillows and Lotion.

whats it feel like when your gf pegs you?

Ok now explain their testosterone levels.

Realistically, how are they so low? Like what habits do you have to integrate to your life to end up with T levels this low?

Whats the problem here?

>these fucking faces

Don’t exercise
Eat huge amounts of xenoestrogens
Act like an emasculated feminine man (studies actually show that just standing in a dominant masculine pose can increase your testosterone, so acting like a girly man almost certainly lowers it)

sitting in a room with an infinite amount of vagina supply won't raise your testosterone, running around in the forest, killing animals and people and ripping the clothes off girls will
it's just how civilisation is progressed, there's no need to be manly, violent and agressive anymore so the hormones that are responsible for those end up getting lower
but of course you'd rather pick something you don't like and say that's at fault

Its probably because tofu is a main component of Japanese cuisine.

Why did you post a pic that is completely contrary to what you post?
Oh right leaf.

Japanese already eat a lot of meat.

Mfw American military personnel single-handedly save Japan's birth rate

Dick don't count, user.

I likw your comment

As an outsider looking in it seems like a potent combo of overworked + over population + over politeness. Like noone will make fun openly of someone who is a massive weeb or super into trains or other lame shit they love here. Instead they just don't fuck them and they virgin forever but they'res still enough people around for them to be in some faggy subculture so they're not 100% alone.

I'm living in outer Tokyo and the amount of young people with kids is pretty high. Like 9 out of 10 hot girls or Chad guys i see are with their kids.

President Trump will make a deal for Jap Women will breed with White American Men to offset the losing population

That I can tell you, believe me!

I've met plenty of people who love trains too, people seem to have a fascination for them everywhere for some reason, but I guess it's the type of thing you don't understand if you're not part of it

>he doesn't know that the best beef in the world comes from Japan

Their birth rate is actually going up.

Trains are a big part of Japan.
Everyone uses trains, so kids (and later adults) get into them as a hobby.

I go on big walks around here cos my work has a lot of down time but swear to god every time I go on an overpass over train tracks there's like 3-4 cunts with huge cameras and tripods waiting for trains to come past. They look like the 40 year old Japanese equivalent of dudes who line up at midnight for Nintendo games

> the best beef in the world comes from Japan
>he believes this bullshit
Sad.
Many such cases.

I want to move to Japan to be surrounded by my fellow wizards.

german birth rate is lower than japans when only looking at ethnic germans. its a story seen across europe

also the japs beat up a plane full of samolis the Un though should go live in japan against japans wishes for raping 1 woman in a air port. they killed a few and the people of japan defended the nation against armed gunmen. they have no standing military (at the time). they cained 1 idiot until he was crippled

europe is bribing people who throw acid in peoples faces to stay. who looks like a bitch now?

but that's what I'm saying, I know a lot of non-japanese people who love trains
I guess it's not that extreme here though, but there's people sitting around train stations taking pictures, looking at trains and talking to workers about trains, I always thought that it's pretty innocent and nice that they have something they like, I don't really see the point in stigmatising them

This is nonsense because you would have to eat kilograms of the stuff daily for it to have any noticeable effect. It's a cultural issue.

>tfw super into trains
>regularly get laid regardless
>every day is F40PH Friday

The japs win because they have meru kurabu

>also the japs beat up a plane full of samolis the Un though should go live in japan against japans wishes for raping 1 woman in a air port
are you having a stroke mate?

Bro bitches love trains, the only reason you get laid is because they recognize your patrician taste in transportation.

>he doesn't know about kobe beef

Name ONE thing wrong with a low birthrate.

It'll correct itself. Everything in this universe operates on cycles. The Earth warms up and then cools down. Empires grow and then decay. Public opinion shifts left then right. Population growth speeds up and then slow down.

Does Japan have Thomas the Tank Engine?