It's not the Jews?

Am I the only one here who thinks it's not actually the Jews, but something else that calls themselves Jews? We've been warned.

Other urls found in this thread:

i.4cdn.org/wsg/1508516822276.webm
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

OP thinks he discovered something new.

The new jews are the christians ,

I haven't seen a post like this for at least a year.

that sounds like what a jew would say is your name shlomo by any chance?

hint: Khazar Milkers

>I haven't seen a post like this for at least a year.
Like yours or like mine? The Domesday Book was burned - severing their physical link to The Covenant. They proselytized other peoples, though The Covenant was made with a specific people. They hold as their dearest symbol one which they cannot tie to the figure for whom it is supposed - though this symbol has a very well known reference point outside Judaism.

I think you misread the OP. Give it another pass.

I'm actually asian who was raised protestant christian. I've met good and bad jews so I'm open to any evidence. It just seems that most Christians should be wary one way or another. Just to put it out there, I lean towards DEUS VULT.

The capital letters in this post best represent how you ought to know you're dealing with a lying leftist. Gas.

synagogue of Satan deceives the Goyim with khazar milkers and Civ cuck nationalism

Mine, I actually haven't heard anything about what you've said. Do you have any source I can read this?

I must be absorbing neutrinos. What did I miss?

? Absorbing neutrinos?

Khazarian european-looking jews are not from the origional tribes of Israel. To be considered a jew you must be born of one of those tribes which are the modern Palestinian population. So Jesus' warning was to the Palestinians about Khazarian imposters that are stealing their land and massacring them today.

Read about the Roman conquest of Judea. They were stomped. The book of names that tied everyone to The Covenant was burned. They adore the star of Remphan. They absorbed other people during the diaspora. They are not the same people.

Neutrinos pass through all but the densest of objects.

i.4cdn.org/wsg/1508516822276.webm

The seal of Solomon is not a good symbol.

I think that most contemporary jews, even the white ones have some blood ties to the jews who condemned jesus to death.

honestly tho senpai. nobody knows who has the most genetic percentage of the tribes of israel at this point. this is why the bible says to stay away from "endless geneologies". its fruitless in the end.

most christians who converted probably got out of judea pretty quickly just from the constant persecution.

because it is necessary for the salvation of all people that the jews, as a race, should be condemned to unbelief.

OK, roman conquest of judea. I seem to remember reading something about the stomping, will go back and read again. Didn't they die to the last man?

ah, got it

what i will add is satan has certainly been involved in the evolution of "the jew". he needed an intellectual elite so he sent khazars into europe to be "pressure selected" into high iq, low foresight, usury loving skellys.

he used islam to create his low iq brute footsoldiers out of the saudi arabian nomads. first task was to wipe out as many aryan tribes as possible with their invasions.

>Implying you foreskin eating moloch worshipping baby-sacrificers weren't persecuted for a reason.

Oh merchant.

>Didn't they die to the last man?
At Masada, yes. They were well trained and well equipped in a well fortified position. They held for a considerable time.

>They held for a considerable time.
>Implying a fight

They committed suicide as soon as the Romans finished the ramp. They did nothing but die.

True Jews would be Semites - not Europeans.

They're called Sabbateans and work for the Muslims. Basically ethnic Jews who rely on their kin's religious duty to take in outcasts without question (note that this was originally a Bedouin law and the only reason they have it is because people more cultured than they are ruled that to leave someone to die - in the deserts of Arabia - is immoral) to act as infiltrators in the pursuit of a second stone age that will see them succeed their idea of Ancient Babylon as Earth's slave-masters, ruling the browns. The difference is academical though, all Jews are slavers and cannibals, these guys just come with the added fun of wanting their own brighter-skinned coreligionists dead on top of everything else. Hence all that wondrous diversity since the war and the long-standing oddity of Hitler's Germany having been "oppressive" for expecting "Jews" to live under Jewish law (compare the Nuremberg laws to the Torah).

Jew spotted.

That ramp was a major undertaking.

Its a valid question.
Its hard to provide logic for (((them))) to be very openly telling everyone they are jews.I would be very silent if i were really a jew and were to work against everything good, like (((they))) do.
Maybe the creation of Israel served a purpose other than a home for jews.

>It's not the Jews?
Nah. It's the Jews.

Also, other than Muh Holocaust and Christ cuckery why not call out these trash Jews? Why #NotAllX Jews when every other group gets blamed for the actions of only a portion of the group? The days of Jews being immune to criticism for any trash reason and especially Christ cuckery are over.

You miss the point of the OP. He posits, I believe, that the people we call Jews are imposters. I agree with him. This does not absolve their guilt. It brands them as something more evil.

>You miss the point of the OP.
I understood what OP is trying to say as the topic has been covered before and discussed beyond Sup Forums.

>He posits, I believe, that the people we call Jews are imposters. I agree with him.
I disagree and see the as an attempt subvert attention away for the problem. Whether these imposter Jews are 'real' Jews or not does not matter. No effort will be wasted trying to separate them either way as the effort should be on the 'real' Jews end to separate themselves from the imposter Jew. Fuck them all.

Seriously, if you want to push this strategy further I suggest you go to a Jewish community site and tell them your imposter Jew theory and tell them to use their time and effort to separate themselves from these imposters. Stop trying to subvert.

nah man its all the Jews man, they are and have been a parasite since their entry and exodus to Egypt

Well this is a new twist. Won't work, but it is a little different approach. For all intents and purposes, it IS the Jews. Doesn't matter if they're "real" (We all know they're Khazars) or some stylized version.

Right and wrong. Jesus didnt warn about the Khazarians since their empire didnt exist yet and they did their conversion to judaism was far later in history.
But what he did warn about was the false prophets and worshippers, the same kind of false propets and worshipping that the khazarian adopted. This false religion was the babylonian style of judaism. Look up the babylonian talmud, its a dark and evil scripture aboute blood rituals and destryoing the goys.

Don't forget Revelation 3 brings out that they're a synagogue of Satan.

Imagine that the day comes that the rabbis tell the Jews that there is no covenant - that everything they know is a fraud, that they have been followers of Remphan all along. It will be too late for them to turn back. They will already be at the gates of the beast in Israel facing the armies of the rest of the world. The Jews are jewing the Jews.