What are some Sup Forums approved charities...

What are some Sup Forums approved charities? I'm trying to be good but don't wanna donate to some nigger gibsmedat shit that'll just send my money to warlords in Africa... or Africa at all really.

None, all that money goes to Cuban cigars and hookers

>trusting a faceless entity to spend your money wisely

wew lad

It's more for the amazon smile thing, in an effort to get at least some money out of the hands of the jew.

Find a local Orthodox Church. Meet with the priest. Tell him you want to help. Have him call you when someone can't pay their electric bill.

United Negro College Fund

Just go work at a soup kitchen in a White neighborhood, or donate food to your local White church. Don't give money to some fuckheads that take a 99% cut.

The Salvation Army

safrpsa.org

This man has it. Not orthodox but Ive been giving to my local church for years. All the recipients are folks I know and they have all pretty much proven their worth.

Donate to cats and dogs or SE Asian qts. Pretty fucking simple man.

>not getting to know your neighbours
>not being there to financially help them when they need it
>not building a strong, resilient community that helps one another on a local level
Build a better society by helping those around you. Everyone near you needs help from time to time - spend your money on them.

Don't give money to an organisation, unless it was for poor pups

If you want to give money to the poo literally give it to a homeless person or maybe give them food, I don't give money to anyone personally because I earn my money and I don't want homeless people to exist

>Giving money to a cult

The absolute state of this board that no one is checking them.

Charities are mostly a fucking scam. They are the ones trafficking children for sex slavery and shipping immigrants into Europe. Many are just money laundering schemes. Some funnel money to terrorist groups. A large number of them do nothing for actual people and exist entirely to push liberal cult doctrine. Which charities can you approve? The only 100% approved charity is (You), user. Go volunteer at the local soup kitchen or donate a bag of food at whichever local church has a brown bag program. Otherwise, give the donation directly to the end recipient. There really shouldn't be a middle man. If you want to donate a lot of money, find a project and research the fuck out of it to ensure it is worthwhile. Maybe a specific research project seeking a tangible outcome. Maybe a private school that is being built or needs funds. You are the best charity.

This. I'm not even religious, but these are just real people in the local community who actually give a shit and get help to people with as little red tape bullshit as possible.

If you don't know someone who needs the money, save it till you do. They'll use it when they need it.

Niggers and Arabs shouldn't be getting any funding except in order to kill each other.

defendeurope

don't forget to specify that the person needs to be white. church people do not care about those things, being cucks and all.

This