I'm a shapeshifter

I'm a shapeshifter
Chained down to my core
Please don't take off my /ai/ - Idle Activities
My place to hide

Other urls found in this thread:

mega.nz/#!2B9g1aaL!2WgvvhgCZDXh2j6HurgDFiYAkgJQt1FWYfjqqBR1TvI
imgur.com/a/aDhUk
docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1H46Zgt9nNf0A0839v8bZvwrfoPNDUIoNmlyfOP0E_YQ/pubhtml
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Is this the thread where we pay our respects to both Koharu and Rola?

How is your coloring going, /ai/? We still have A2 open if any user who missed their chance to claim a square still wants to join in on the fun!

Zip with each individual square: mega.nz/#!2B9g1aaL!2WgvvhgCZDXh2j6HurgDFiYAkgJQt1FWYfjqqBR1TvI
Previous coloring projects: imgur.com/a/aDhUk

This would be a fun pair to see actually interact in the show.

ROLA WILL RISE AGAIN

So how exactly Anna message supposed to help Rola? All she told her was that she was training "the wrong way" because it was somehow wrong without explaining why and invalidating all her efforts until that moment. Meanwhile, Yume lazes around all day and gets carried by a mysterious power that was supposed to damage her but now does not. How is this supposed to be a good message? If you aren't born a special snowflake it means you'll never be able to reach them no matter how much you try to? Is that what they are really telling kids with this?

I want to fuck Lala.

>Rola: I failed to beat Yume. I failed to defeat the Rainbow Power.
>Anna: Why do we fall, Rola? So that we can learn to pick ourselves up.

It's like you only heard half of what she said and made up the rest.

She told Rola that she needed to find her own way, but she didn't really point her in in the right direction. I guess we will get some comeback episode with Rola figuring out by herself how to beat Yume because every teacher in the school is too lazy to help her.

>>Anna: Why do we fall, Rola? So that we can learn to pick ourselves up.
Yeah, this would mean something if this wasn't like the umpteenth time Rola keeps jobbing to mary sue powers or has the world bending to ruin her day so that Yume steals what she gained before.

He is kinda right. I mean, Anna's advice was literally "Search for your own way, you will know it when you find it." It was hopeful due to the rose and it will probably lead into a good Rola episode in the future, but Anna didn't really do much.

The teachers on Yotsuboshi are really shit.

SERUFU-PRODIUUSU

>If you aren't born a special snowflake it means you'll never be able to reach them no matter how much you try to? Is that what they are really telling kids with this?

bdmvs etc

It was completely different from the previous loss. In the debut single audition, Rola and Yume trained together and put in as much effort as possible. This time it even resulted in Rola literally breaking down crying because she knew she put it much more effort than Yume.

amazon.jp etc

That's kind of adding your interpretation too. Either way, I think what'll happen is that they stop competing in the same auditions. Rola will do completely different things, and the next time they face off directly will be for S4.

muh set up etc

>Either way, I think what'll happen is that they stop competing in the same auditions. Rola will do completely different things
How does this exactly solve the problem? It doesn't, it's the exact opposite in fact, it would mean that Rola would be running away like a bitch because she's scared of Yume.

>and the next time they face off directly will be for S4.
And then Yume will Rainbow again, suffer absolutely no repercussions despite Moroboshi and Hime saying 24/7 it's dangerous, and even beat Lily this time.

Then what's what she really said smart guy?

my bed etc.

She didn't really point Rola in the right direction, she just told her that she was going the wrong way.

Lily and Rola will team up next time, Lily freezes Yume with her samui aura and Rola shatters her with the mede tai tai spin.

What even was so wrong about what Rola did? If they're going to say she was going in the wrong direction, then are they telling little girls that hard work means nothing?

Rola will just find completely different songs and styles that compliment her better and make her stand out more than Yume. Like how Seira and Yurika beat Ichigo when the auditions were geared more towards their unique styles.

Rola very clearly tried training with Yume, she tried training without her, and she tried training longer, and that all failed. All that's left is to do completely different things. It's not running away, it's finding her individuality.

What the fuck is wrong with you people? I hope subs are fast this week.

Apparently she was not being "unique" and had no "individuality" because was "Yume's rival". That's what Anna said.

That still doesn't say what's "wrong" with all she did, it's wrong just because and because plot demands Rola to be shat on. They aren't telling her that she's overworking herself or doing something that it's not her style or anything of the sort, no, just that it's wrong and Yume da bes.

>What the fuck is wrong with you people?
No need to be so rude. I don't see how you can think Anna's speech was anything but bullshit with her kosei line she's spews like a broken record.

What "completely different" things could she even do at this point? She tried her hardest and she lost because Yume is special and she's not.

It's like I'm really back to the end of S2 again

docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1H46Zgt9nNf0A0839v8bZvwrfoPNDUIoNmlyfOP0E_YQ/pubhtml
Recently updated with info from Photokatsu, movie credits, this Twitter user who keeps track of sidles, and the latest episode (that I can't watch until next week). Every sidle is more or less named, and those without names can be determined with relative certainty.

I don't think Ako will make the S4 this year, so I'm eyeing 神奈川沙羅, 作山アリー, or 仙道香織 to be introduced as a main Theater senpai later on. I doubt these names are meaningless considering how Lily, Yuri, and Arisa were also on this same list.

I would link to the sheet instead of the web page to avoid the annoying black borders surrounding some of the images, but I'll have to avoid doing so since it shows my real name whenever I edit.

Is the audience even supposed to be happy Yume wins by using the rainbow power? Hime and Moroboshi treat it as the worst thing ever and it still gives Hime PSTD and now they're even making you sympathize more with hardworking Rola and dying Lily.

2wingS won fair and square.

Started up PP S2 and it's unwatchable with these Aromageddon girls.

The show should just be about Dressing Pafe desu.

She is gonna go back to the Sakuraba home to get inspiration and she will find the secret scroll of the Sakuraba's to teach her the ultimate Sakuraba technique.

You have unimaginably shit taste.

Is it even possible to have such shit taste?

Good question, and the entire reason why I've decided not to pass judgment on the current storyline until it develops further.

>it's unwatchable with these Aromageddon girls
Well someones going to tell you to fuck off.

Moroboshi and Hime frustrate me. I fucking hate when plot-devices get stretched like this when they could be solved in 5 minutes if the characters sat down and talk like normal humans instead of just leaving cryptic messages that are completely undecipherable to who they are telling them to.

Reminder that Subaru was willing to do just that and Hime and Moroboshi double-teamed him to shut him up.

They start off kind of gimmicky but soon morph into the best unit except for Nonsugar.

Can't wait for episode summaries for 31-35 next week. They better show some good Rola episode in there.

Isn't it silly to do direct competition for the S4 role? It would be way better to give it to the most accomplished and popular idol. That's how it worked with the Aikatsu 8 and it's the reason Yurika never left despite not getting involved in Ichigo's or Akari's stuff.

I prefer this because it feels more mature and like there's actual consequences to losing and shows the harsh reality of life about how there's always losers and only one can stand on the top. Makes me feel better because it feels like I'm not watching a kiddie cartoon at all.

Right at the start of S2 they're a bit meh. Especially since they're there to break up the main groups.
Once you get to Mirei Vs Aroma over characterisations, you'll start to appreciate them more, and then they just get better and better.

There would still be losers and winners with the Aikatsu 8 format, they would just be chosen by accomplishments rather than by a silly "this is the only audition that matters" final confrontation.

Or there's a reason they can't.

Then how did Hime figure out Rainbow was killing her if not by Moroboshi telling her?

Maybe he didn't understand it fully when it happened to Hime. Maybe he told her and she didn't listen, so there was some consequence. Maybe even if you know about it it doesn't matter unless you specifically do something to counter it, which she did/didn't figure out. And so on.

I'm expecting several good Koharu episodes.

RIP

Your opinon is wrong - Mikan and Aroma are the cutest. The first 12 episodes feel like nothing happens, though.

So, instead of telling Yume about all the previous attempts to fix the issue even if they failed and that there's an issue and there'll be consequences for it, and how, and now with Hime also supporting him on the opinion that Rainbow is bad, they still prefer to not tell Yume for no reason at all but because plot.

Do you have no imagination, or do you just like to think that you're right?

You can have all the imagination in the world you want Zinni but none of the reasons you just "imagined" make sense and all of them have quite easy to answer answers that could directly lead to telling Yume about the rainbow and none of them prevent them from telling her.

I think this is your own problem, not the show's. I hope you don't have any regrets when more is revealed. And yes, the same goes for me.

Does Scamco pay you to shill Stars here or something that you are unable to accept anyone questioning your precious show logic or something? How many cards you get per post?

is yume the new mizuki?

No because Yume is super cute.

Mizuki worked ass for her skill so no, she's actually worse.

Is Rola the new Rhythm?

You're committing a judgement in error by assuming that because you don't know the right answer, there must not exist one at all. Your preconceptions are narrowing your viewpoint, and you deliberately ignore any help and strike down potential ideas before giving them a chance. You've convinced yourself that you're right and won't even consider that there are other options.

So what are the chances of Laura's switching to dance class after finding her so-called individuality?

This. I hate it when people selflessly closing other possibility due to their own limitation

You misunderstand, there's gonna be a reason sooner or later, but considering all the "logical" reasons are out of the window I'm expecting nothing but something ridiculously contrived and idiotic because otherwise this plot that could be solved in 5 minutes wouldn't have been stretched for this long. Simple as that.

Remove Ajimi.

Give back Pinon.

All that's left are Hime and...Koharu...

Is he covering her chest or playing tsukkomi?

Both.

Wanting to fuck both is gay?

'sup nerds.

>Best girl OP
Good thread

She has a different VA in this episode.

>Episode 55
Oh shit, it didn't end.

They need to help their daughter beat the Aikatsu Demon possessing Yume's body to lay waste on hardworking idol's dreams.

Either way, I hope they get some screentime. They seem interesting. I also want to see Mahiru's and Ako's parents. Ako needs something other than SUBARU-KYUN to hold her character together.

I have no idea how so many people like Ako. She's a total non-character. Must be shit-taste catfags.

And her expansive knowledge about everything in her brain database, and her top class acting skills, and her princesss-style haughtiness, and her cat-like overreactions, and being the most easily embarrassed. 90% of the time she's completely different from Subaru-kyun mode.

Fuck you, she's cute and is a fun character when the show actually gives her screen time.

The best long lasting thing I can hope will come out of Koharu leaving is Ako getting more screen time and development, but honestly I doubt I can even expect that much out of Stars at this point.

Her ouja-sama character isn't exploited enough. I want to see her doing more rich girl things.

She's stars' Yurika. Everyone's favorite memegirl.

The fact that the main focus on the new card game season other than Yume is just Rola, Mahiru and Ako makes me hopeful they will be getting a mini-arc each. I think Christmas will be for Mahiru, since she is getting the special Christmas dress.

I don't think she's actually rich, she just acts like you'd expect from someone who is.

That's Lilie.

And Yurika actually had a personality. Ako is not even a tenth of what Yurika is.

She is. She knows ballet and plays the violin.

Rola and Mahiru seem pretty well-off themselves.

>And Yurika actually had a personality.
No she didn't. She was a catchphrase.
Also being the goth one doesn't necessarily make Lilly a Yurika equivalent.