Was this the exact moment Hillary lost the election?

Was this the exact moment Hillary lost the election?

youtube.com/watch?v=AFGiZT-MnI4

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=vwaiyjh1dGk
youtube.com/watch?v=8q29F1jPvNk
youtube.com/watch?v=U4ENWSYhu68
youtu.be/MKH6PAoUuD0?t=4m30s
youtube.com/watch?v=hTfmuLm56yQ
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

She never had the election.

Still makes me laugh.

It was being chucked into a van like a slab of beef that did it for me.

2nd best 9/11 event

The moment the DNC rigged the nomination.

She was always losing. The fake polls drummed up by the fake news made it seem otherwise, but it was all fake. It was one big phony puppet show from day 1.

No, Its this youtube.com/watch?v=vwaiyjh1dGk

damn i miss the election timeline
take me back

When I saw this on Sup Forums I thought it an hilarious ruse. But slowly as more information rolled it dawned on us that it was in fact real and I remember my first thought was 'now she cant be president'

she would have done better if she just never went out our spoke.

She lost the election the day she announced she was running.

I think that was her attempt to speak off the cuff like Trump was always doing.
I've little doubt that they spent hours testing and rehearsing it.

I wonder what sociopaths like her think of regular people, the phrase "Pokemon" made them instantly cheer like mindless zombies.

After all the 911 conspiracy theories and reports on her bad health being fake news, she collapses on 911, the moment where she could have delivered one of the best speeches of her career.

Unlucky.

she had alot of moments

youtube.com/watch?v=8q29F1jPvNk

Yes. Very unlucky.

This.

Goddamn he delivered that line perfectly. Pure ether.

How did anyone ever think this subhuman cunt was going to be president?

Never forget Zdenek Gazda, the man who filmed it.

>she collapses on 911,
Wasn't that on or near the 9/11 memorial site? I like to believe the collective spirits of the fallen stood as one and gave her a Twilight Zone style curse on that day causing her to stumble and thus lose the election.

IT WAS HER TURN!!!

Also she was never able to really explain why America needed her and it fucked over her entire campaign because it was obvious that she was just ambitious and didn't care about the country as a result just herself.
I think some old Jew a few thousand years ago said something about not building a house on shifting sands and that was the advice she ignored. Trump presented himself as the guy who was running to help the Working Class who'd been ignored for so long, there was a clear motive for his run and it resonated across his campaign.

MOVE IT LIKE BERNIE

MOVE IT LIKE BERNIE

WHEN ITS THE WEEKEND WE MOVE IT LIKE BERNIE

That was a pretty dirty burn. But for me, the moment he said 'bigly' was the moment he won my vote

>DELET!

When trump brought billy's rape victims to the debate

Clinton gave me the creeps. Always with that creepy ass smile on her face.
If she had a blank poker face like Trump did and does, she would have had a better chance. There's a difference between showing emotion/ making yourself look human, and over-doing it completely and looking like some reptilian fuckwad.

Has he shot himself in back of the head yet?

LIKE A SIDE OF BEEF
I
K
E

A

S
I
D
E

O
F

B
E
E
F

>This actually influenced people's opinion on her

Kind of baffling to me. But maybe I suffer some kind of depersonalization issue.
Also I was against her well before this happened, so that may also explain it.

Loled hard. thanks user.

Tig if brue

yes

Perhaps not because of exactly this comment
but it was the apex right in the thick of the election.
Just sums it up, Trump is Trump. Shes a fuckin crook

She's a skinwalker.

Simples. She would be in charge of US forces, including nuclear. Responsible for defending the nation and couldn't even remain conscious in the street? I'm sure a lot of swing voters came down for Trump as the best option of a bad choice after that vid went viral.
The obvious body double used outside Chelsea's was too much. I have friends who honestly believe she died that day and its been body doubles ever since.

yeah i think that hurt her more than anything

Unfortunately, the bulwark of trump's campaigning and messaging came from bannon, and trump's effectively ejected him and his ideas on the country.

I have some hope for the US, but it's diminished significantly from that short period immediately after the election. Trump bringing in Kelly et al and cleaning out /ourguys/ was when it became clear he'd cut deals with the deep state to work for, rather than against, them.

I think if anything's going to happen to hillary and friends it'll only be because they were too stupid/arrogant to just shut up and let the deep state work with Trump to get shit done.

Not saying that Trump working with deep state is necessarily bad (Rather him than a whole hell of a lot of other people) but it's just sad that there won't be any actual change in American geopolitical and domestic blunders.

I DON'T KNOW IF I'LL EVER COME DOWN
that was a great night.

Their panicked attempts to form a narrative about it exposed their deceitfulness pretty clearly
>She overheated
Why not just take her coat off?
>It was pneumonia, lots of her staffers have been coming down with it recently
Then why's she out hugging a little girl?
>It's a non-contagious form of pneumonia

also let it be known
>1 post by this ID
>cuk

Noted Ghostbusters fan Patton Oswald bragging that her being out and about despite being sick and working hard.

I feel sometimes that Hollywood did her a fuckton more harm than good. They got people who were going to vote for her anyway to vote for her and alienated the hell out of Trump supporters and swing-voters.
I heard that behind the scenes they asked Lena Dunham to stop tweeting about her so much because she was polarising so many people against Clinton. No idea of the truth of it.

When she announced she would run.

wrong, the moment she lost the election was when bernie endorsed her

The moment she bought the party nomination from the DNC that decided to screw Bernie over.

Don't get me wrong I think Bernie is economically retarded but he would've won the election against Trump but DNC was almost bankrupt and needed money from the Clinton Foundation so they struck a backroom deal to screw the whole nation over and then got rude awakening they're still not willing to grasp reality with.

Kek I can believe that about Dunham.
What I struggle to believe is that they thought this was a good idea
youtube.com/watch?v=U4ENWSYhu68

She slowly lost throughout the year. That moment in the debate is when it became obvious even to normalfags that Hillary couldn't counter Trump.

It showed that the most basic of criticisms, that Hillary was treated as above the law, was not something Hillary knew how to respond to. They could accuse Trump of everything imaginable, even having the debate moderators doing so, yet Hillary could not come up with a response to anything from Trump.

They'll be analyzing this for decades.

It seems to me (((they))) believe there was a formula for election, and it was in the bag because they were so good at rigging things. They [misunderestimated] the situation.

Don't forget the veritas videos exposing all this. A lot of pieces on the board that election.

The Hollywood bubble is such that they can't comprehend opposition being anything other than misguided and figured that their "wisdom" was all that was needed to shift things.

I'm still amazed that SNL didn't make fun of this and the Hillary fainting video instead focusing on Alec Baldwins shitty Trump impersonation for another week.

It was so telling when Captain America Chris Evans didn't show up in the ad.

>try to shove feminism down everyones throat
>turns out not everyone has been brainwashed yet

fuck feminism its a virus

I liked this moment

(((They))) won. If you asked any pollack in 2015 about the legitimacy of elections they would have laughed you off the site.

Now, everyone thinks things are legit again. Trumps doing a great job and while the media is paint the right as more and more radical they are actually being normiefied back into the American dream.
He is probably the antichrist desu, I don't think he was lying when he said "you will get tired of winning"; we will see martial law (against leftists) in the next 7 years and it will be a turning point for humanity.

one of the best moments in the campaign by far, glad i watched it live i actually lol'd

Ouch. They need some more first responders for that burn...

>
life will never be as good as the 2016 campaign season.

I agree - something amazing to see. What a shame he didn't have a clear view with a hd cam. Would have loved to see what was happening in the van as it drove away. Will we ever know, pol?

+1 to this, sir.

Not the exact moment that Hillary lost but the exact moment I realized Trump was going to absolutely demolish everyone during the debates and no one stood a chance:

youtu.be/MKH6PAoUuD0?t=4m30s

That shill bitch Jeb got to invade one of his rallies. Starts at 4:30

and hardcore Hilldawgs still deny this happened. They will never acknowledge she went down getting into her van.

I 100% agree. Given that burgers are so good at recreating events like civil war battles and Alamo battles, do you think you guys could re-enact the election every couple of years for the rest of us?

Years ago Stephen Baxter and Arthur C Clarke wrote a book called "The Light of Other Days" wherein using Wormholes people were able to look back in time to witness almost any and every historical event(I think that the better title would have been "The Light of Other Dawns").
One day we might do that and all the houses will fall down.

Fucking hell the secret service is good. So casual and effective when it came to blocking her from view. You almost dont notice them.

wow man u basic af
jared ran the campaign
bannon dindu shiet but give trump a huge base
the general Kelly works for MI, not the "deep state" fuckin clown

I would pay to see the recording of her breaking down on the election night

I have a friend who wanted Hillary to win but thought that Trump would win after seeing her collapse. A few weeks later, but still before the election, he was claiming that she did nothing worse than lean on a pillar. Truly astonishing.

plenty of moments to choose from its hilarious

>the body double
>slab of beef
>getting outed as a pedo and a satanist by your incompetent pedo satanist campaign leader who got fucking tricked by a phishing link and his password was password.

that's because it's happened to her before so they were prepared. it's just this time somebody caught it on camera

>Most powerful woman in world
>Still cries like a child
Repeal the 19th when?

youtube.com/watch?v=hTfmuLm56yQ

>pop culture joke written by a millennial intern
>it went down well with the focus groups
>refined and rehearsed it for hours
>make her deliver it like obama [seriously, the phrasing and pacing is exactly the same]
>she still comes across as a humorless corny sociopath

compare this to:

>trump jr reads something on Sup Forums
>lol dad check this out
>trump brings the bants
>rinse and repeat
>hillary btfo
>maga

i want to believe based lizzy told whedon to fuck off if he asked her to be in it

I was ready to hate him thinking he's a Polish cockroach but I just looked him up and he's from the Czech Republic. He gets a pass from me

Couldn't believe it when i saw it live on stream