Claymore

So the ending left a bad taste to me, is the anime ending any better?

nope

Nope, both endings suck ass

If you watch the anime, stop the moment Rigardo dies. The bullshit starts there.

I didn't mind the ending, but I was also wondering the entire manga what Teresa would've looked like awakened and how strong she'd be if she fought seriously.

The manga ending was so anti climactic.

Probably one of the worst endings in a long time

Chill, it was meh but there's been really shitty ones out there.

The wasted potential alone is enough to infuriate anyone that followed it, Im glad I dropped it early on.

Hey

Remember that continent that they talked about? The one with all the shit going down?

The author sure didn't.

reading interviews with the author it came off to me as him building a world that explained the creation of the claymores and yoma. The characters and their motivations matter more then the setting.

But most of the characters were interchangeable.

I'm glad I never bothered with this.

So? Most of the characters were women and all women are interchangeable. You can't hold that against the series, thats just the way things work.

He's not wrong.

He is totally right about the MC not needing to solve the whole worlds problems. The real question is why cocktease giant dragon monsters on the mainland and do fuckall with them

The anime is utter and complete garbage the entire way through. It does almost nothing right, and the ending was almost physically painful to endure. Avoid it like the plague.

I like the fact that it was so anti-climatic. It's so rare to have someone hyped up as so completely overpowered and actually played it straight. There's always a subversion somewhere and it ends up with people nonsensically getting random boosts for an 'even' match. Here, they said she was the strongest, we got the strongest. And my fucking god, was she strong.

I agree, but I also find the manga ending pretty lackluster.

And to be fair, what would be a satisfying way to kill Priscilla? She's been built up as invincible up until the final fight, there's not many ways he can write out a victory.

The ending couldn't have been better. It was everything that happened before, that left a bad taste.

I missed the ending.

Did Claire get da grown-up shota?

Why do people hate the ending? It tied most of the loose ends (except the outer continent thing), and that alone makes it better than most shounen.

It went to shit after the Ricardo fight

>is the anime ending any better?
worse x10

In that regard it's pretty open ended. But I'd like to think so.