CBTS #255: SEARCH ALGO SWARM EDITION

Everything you need to know is on the Qmap.
Read it. Read it again. Let it sink in.

1. The purpose is to log events as they happen over the coming days. Everything is connected, Everything has meaning. Keep your eyes on the news to record and analyze because no one else will be able to do a better job than /us/.
2. Yes, we all see the attempts to demoralize us and derail our redpills to the normies. Stay strong amphibians. Focus. Believe, and make a choice right now: Do you Trust Trump?
3. Stick to your choice.
4. No one tells you what to do, so just do the voodoo you do so well Sup Forums
5. How would *you* succinctly break all this news to your blue-pilled friend? Does the initial message need to answer every detail? Bring them along for the ride and celebrations lads.
6. Do just that.
7. Get Comfy, Believe in your bones that we're riding the greatest timeline in existence.

Latest QMAP (The only thing (You) really need)
Text of Q: pastebin.ca/3930472 (NEEDS UPDATE)
Advise for your first step into this Sealed Indictments are a huge thing. Really.
MSM curiously silent..
842 in 12 days is UNPRECEDENTED twitter.com/damartin32/status/928797133926432769
twitter.com/Avery1776/status/929541533816279041
Q confirmed Q trip !ITPb.qbhqo (ctrl f)
VERIFIED Q POSTS

SPRED IT FAR, SPRED IT WIDE. THEY HAVE NO WHERE LEFT TO HIDE~
Q's talking about drying up wealth/rat lines by cutting off their sources (SA$$$)
The drops by Q are all we need, and that exact format of questions in an answer chain provoke the very feeling we need to share to others. MOCKINGBIRD fucked with the normies, we're here to unfuck it.

Remember. You made a choice. Eyes Wide the fuck Open lads, and pray for the protection of those in harms way.
Godspeed to us all.

Other urls found in this thread:

app.smartsheet.com/b/publish?EQBCT=e3d1071b533c412f8bc08ebbb1b444f6
archive.fo/hSUJN
pastebin.com/ZqsmEHB8
pastebin.com/cUrSr54y
archive.is/aaWPu
tttthreads.com/user/imperator_rex3
tttthreads.com/user/LarrySchweikart
tttthreads.com/user/drawandstrike
tttthreads.com/user/ThomasWictor
cog49.com/ft.pdf
pastebin.com/gHDKKBjW
youtu.be/3949fxzpCjg
newscenter.lbl.gov/2017/02/13/next-gen-dark-matter-detector-race-finish-line/
archive.4plebs.org/pol/thread/146981635/#q147023341
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Superconducting_Super_Collider
gulagbound.com/12652/top-5-revolutions-backed-by-george-soros/
humansarefree.com/2013/11/complete-list-of-banks-ownedcontrolled.html
followthemoney.org/
fortune.com/2013/02/17/the-vaticans-finances-fortune-1987/
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Satanic_ritual_abuse
cnn.com/2015/11/06/politics/keystone-xl-pipeline-decision-rejection-kerry/index.html
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

WHY DID Q DO THIS? New theory – Search analytics
Q CONFIRMED SCREENCAP CONFIRMATION QRD summary – Simple rundown – M-Intel user – Saudi theory – (via #116 )
Big picture – (via #100 )
RPP – / 'Endgame' – SA timeline –

Spreadsheet of Answers (Nov 11) UPDATED WITH RECENT Q DROP –app.smartsheet.com/b/publish?EQBCT=e3d1071b533c412f8bc08ebbb1b444f6

Backup answers (Nov 7) – archive.fo/hSUJN
Backup answers (Nov 7) – pastebin.com/ZqsmEHB8
Backup answers (Nov 5) – pastebin.com/cUrSr54y
Bread Crumbs (Nov 1) – archive.is/aaWPu

EVENT LOG WITH DATE
OCT 31 to NOV 7 NOV 8 to NOV 11 THEORISTS: (DO READ UP)
tttthreads.com/user/imperator_rex3
tttthreads.com/user/LarrySchweikart
tttthreads.com/user/drawandstrike
tttthreads.com/user/ThomasWictor

Q's talking about letting the world now about how ratlines and wealth strings are drying up and being cut. They[Wizards and Warlocks] have already carried out one of the largest silent sweeps in history (The massive amount of pedo-related arrests after Trump was sworn in). Got the lackies on the bottom, flipped 'em, and worked up the chain as much they could. Now the sources of wealth that fueled these entire operations got cut off. (The +++ ++ + is a countdown associated with the bleeding the three groups: SA Rothchild and Soros) The ones in the middle of all this are on their own, and freaking out. With the full weight of the Military, Navy, and everyone Loyal to the American People/Trump in what you might call a position of STRATEGIC PATIENCE against the bad actors left on the stage. Pray for those who are saving the Republic of America.

SNOW WHITE is the story of the Wests'

GREAT AWAKENING to the

GOD-FATHER the 3rd time.

The first was with Moses, the second was with Jesus.

The 3rd is what Jesus promised - TO SHOW US THE FATHER PLAINLY.

The "loosing" of the SEVEN SEALS revealed hidden wisdom in the Bible
that first upset the apple cart of globalism some years back.
The same study now includes ancient takes on current issues (last 10 pgs).

This is the study behind it all : cog49.com/ft.pdf

Here are some key points in it : pastebin.com/gHDKKBjW

And this is a brief explanation of the Snow White message :

Newsworthy mentions:
White Rabbit Memes MGM Grand Aria & Podesta Connection Eyes in the Skys lads Remember our power FLOW CHART Oh ho ho Podesta group implodes OnPoint meme Soros fucks everything up SA Heating up BO sleeps with CorruptSA Prayer is a very real thing Watchful Eyes over KEYSTONE Anons Watching the News THE GOOD GUYS STOPPED THE BOMB Canadian PM missing SA Bombing Yemen We took out McCain by the achilles tendon Trump lands in Vietnam We're fighting for something great SA Purged 200+ ppl and seized $100b 40+ politicians not running >>Revisit Q's NEWER

Orgy island Swiss pedo ring is HUGE >> Epstein Island is a temple Bill Cooper Epstein island endtrence OctBump & CIA Theories SEARCH TERMS ARE WORKING The only way to cast doubt on the message of Q was to poison the bread before Q posted. Stay strong lads.

Was I onto something?

>KEYSTONE
the last stone in the loop
strong AI
LUX ZEPLIN
Start @ 27:20
youtu.be/3949fxzpCjg

4 families
10 empires
20 corporations

Bush's
Clinton's
Obama's

Work for the Royal Family. The Royal Family has been screwing the planet for years with their wealth..

Rothchilds..
Rockfellers..
George Soros..
Morgans..
Winsor (??)
Banking..
Occult worship
Vatican
Gorgia Guidestones
Bilderburg group
Podestas
Illumni (Illuminati)
33 levels to get to the nasty stuff and prove loyalty
Bohemian Grove
Abortion Clinics -> sacrifices (+ free meat)
NWO
CIA / FBI / NSA (Jesuits)
9/11
Vegas -> Saudis -> Child Sex trafficking
CERN -> Science -> CERN illum. opening ceremony
ISIS
Huma (Muslim Brotherhood)
HUMA (the person)
Terrorism
Islam
Fake Jews
Pentagon / Pentagram
Haiti (Clinton Foundation) missing kids
Missing children around the world

Open Society Foundation (Funds Antifa / slush fund for general terrorism)

Mulloch -> Satan -> White hate -> Evil Empire
Sons of _____ in the bible?

--- Theories ------------------------------------------------------------------
NK is actually CIA ground (owned/ran by CIA)
Disney is part of CIA (project Mockingbird?)
CIA=Mossad?
Switzerland (Geneva, CERN) is also CIA
Epstein -> underground satanist layer beneath island/dome temple?
Media in general... that's news, social media, movies, books, anything that's a cultural fad and is super hyped and

publicized.
newscenter.lbl.gov/2017/02/13/next-gen-dark-matter-detector-race-finish-line/
---------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Which country / family has ALWAYS had the most money/power/influence?

All is connected..

So basically the CIA/Mossad built a weapon to surpass Metal Gear, and it's located under a mountain in North Korea?
Meanwhile life is a persistent holographic illusion we're all co-creating, and the exterior world is actually our internal world projected outwards?
Is that about right?

Funded by Dept of Energy
>DOE = Q clearance

I think whatever was down there might have been destroyed in the cave-in. Q said evidence was destroyed. Coulda been a WMD or nuke material.

WHY IS THIS Q POST NOT INCLUDED IN THE OP POST?

You only need the Qmap. That's the beauty of it all. Stay stong, stay comfy.

I meant to ask.. Jews owned the first black slaves in America? Confirmed?

Don't stop googling

>Clinton in prison

We're getting the google algorithm to spike and push it to the top of news cycles, that means normies and MSM will see it, and wonder what the hell it is. They might just come across something they don't like or we may even alter history with this method

Project our future.

disney=nk

the destroyed where the animatronics are controlled

>Asia tour is almost over and there still not a single actual sight of a happening.
Nothing is happening.
Nothing has ever happened.
Nothing will ever happen.

why do so many people mistake Trump's lack of experience for a lack of confidence? its infuriating

And brought them to America, yeah.

Pretty sure a black guy owned the first slaves IIRC

Shills are trying to cover this up.

Q's first id from 10/28

Do not ignore

Damn I feel so nerdy right now. An entire month+ on the internet hanging out with fellow nerds. Awesome.

sauce?

Sauce?

That post is in the graphic

Fake OP started when I found this

We're about to make another solid line guys!

Keep JEWGLING HILLARY PRISON!

SSC collider in DALLAS (JFK)
CERN collider in GENF
SSC collider funded by DOE(department of energy) -> Q clearance
>en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Superconducting_Super_Collider
also the form is interesting: a giant ring you could also say an EYE
no coincidences

>expecting shit to go down with POTUS out of country

Ok, finally!

>How many levels might exist below?
just fired up the thread today to forgive me if I'm going over ground you already covered but this has to be reference to Epstein island "temple" being a ziggurat with below ground levels

S0ros has a habit of orchestrating color revolutions...

Ukraine - Orange Revolution
USA - Purple Revolution (thwarted by GEOTUS?)
Georgia - Rose Revolution
Serbia - Bulldozer Revolution

gulagbound.com/12652/top-5-revolutions-backed-by-george-soros/

George (György) Schwartz seems the public facing side of the pyramid. We don't see much of the R0thschilds in the public eye, for comparison.

thnx

how much time does Trump have to leave between his red-pilled speeches before people realize he is speaking the TRUTH

>What Supreme Court case allows for the use of MI v Congressional assembled and approved agencies?

Franklin vs Massachusetts?

**** i am copypasta this. I can't explain it differently every time. fuck off if you think i am shilling.

These posts are NOT Verified. They are copypasta from old websites. Also they were posted on a fake bread. (Check OP links...all fake)
information provided is copypasta... when has Q done a copypasta and why would he have to? He made us dig for everything else, but now just splerges a copypasta from a 2013 soveriegn citizen site?
humansarefree.com/2013/11/complete-list-of-banks-ownedcontrolled.html >pic related

Spread the word anons. get this thread back on track. Rothchilds are important, but didn't we already know that? some shitty webstie from 2013 certainly did...

Progress so far, were crushing it, keep googling Hillary prison!

>3. Stick to your choice.
look leaf idk if your aware of this but the election cycle in america is determined by the independent voters. the media can talk about women and black people all they want but when you look at the figures its the independent voters in most cases that determine elections here

they dont ever feel the need to stay on one side. in 7 years tops they will turn on the republicans if for no other reason than they act like fucking democrats in the way that makes people dislike democrats. its what happened to the democrats and why they lost points in 2010s midterm. lets see did they stop the war? no. shut down gitmo? no. acting like nigger faggots? yes. lost the fucking legislative branch right there. whats the point in voting republican if they wont get rid of the mexicans? idc about fortune 500 company ceos those faggots can die for all i care

IF ANY OF YOU FAGS ARE LOOKING FOR SOMETHING TO DO BESIDES LURK AND PICK YOUR ASS..

We need a good solid list (list form, not picture) of companys and owners tied to the Bilderberg group. Kellogs? Fanny may? whatever.. just like this:

Kellogs -> Some owner
Fanny May -> some owner
bla bla bla -> Some owner

something that can be compiled and posted on occasion, and verified.

FirstDayOnTheInternetKid.exe

I fucked up. Fixed.

I found all the peeps in NK

38°51'34.55" N 125°25'15.90" E

Lol @ discouraging trying to make hillary Clinton in prison trend.

No thank you
Sounds like something good for you to do maybe

Screenshot? I looked for good pictures and couldn't really find any.

FYI
followthemoney.org/

I've got plenty to do, thanks. I'm memeing, keeping up with posts, and adding to my own list. Fuck off.

aww look dat puppers aint it cute?

This! Need to keep all Q posts together. Thanks to the collators, meme makers, archivists and bakers... thank you for your service.

this thread is bad, and you should feel bad

i deleted my post stating this OP was a larp., OP checks out. sorry guys.

>Clinton in prison

this guy says OP is legit and that's good enough for me

Thanks user!

kys shillsagfe

Good.

> Winsor (??)
correct name is "Windsor"
and yes, they are part of this!

That's bullshit. Eventually you gotta become a chef!

Yea
NO LARPS ALLOWED HERE!!!

Professionals at work

Kelloggs Owner-Will Keith Kellogg

I wonder how many armed people we could get together to take a boat trip. It's US territory.

Thanks. Fixed. :)

wtf are those threads? give a tldr syrupnigger

Too busy literally making America great again, sorry user

is there any way we could map out, on the globe, where all the major CERN style reactors are? Are they trying to crate some sort of platonic shape by placing these reactors at specific locations, causing....something?

Good work buddy

But i think everyone will call us shill eventually

Fuck them

i think we must go back, look at all the old Q posts, try to decipher it.

Checked
Not sure if relevant, but found an article from the 1980s detailing the issues of the Vatican and it's finances.
fortune.com/2013/02/17/the-vaticans-finances-fortune-1987/

By what? Picking your nose and wiping it under your computer chair for your mom to find?

okay there is definitely no samefagging going on in this thread, 1,010%

Shit guys, it's going down, I wonder who's heard us talking about this.

You won't win for long you fucking shills

RAMP IT UP IN THE NAME OF GEOTUS

By serving

please live stream it for us down-underfags if you do storm the island. I remember months ago when Pizza/pedogate was breaking and some user said he lived close and was gonna try and get there under darkness over a long weekend he never checked back in.

:D

Okay. Thanks for letting us know.

Does anyone even know how Jewgle algoritms work? Do we know that one IP can mass-search for a thing and google would show each search as a unique search? I doubt it. It would leave them open for manipulation, and Jewgle surely wants to be the only ones who can manipulate their own search results.

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Satanic_ritual_abuse
Funny how it all kinda stopped post 9/11.

Thanks, I needed that

Soooooooooooooooooooo...

Q mentioned something about SLUSH FUNDS.. I'm thinking these people all have a pool of cash (slush funds) that they use to create/fund wars - buy weapons - propaganda. Impossible to look it up though, I think.

Get jewglin on a vpn fag

holy fuck you just changed my life

I bet I did.

Insightful

Just a thought guys,
Q keeps saying to follow the money. Doesn't matter where you start, it always leads back to Switzerland. The eye of the storm, even when Europe burns, Switzerland is still calm.

Also, their flag is literally the inverse of the crusader flag...

They change their algorithms all the time so even if you figured it out, it wouldn't work for long without adjustment.

Say the copypasta Q was a psyops... Why would they copypasta as well exposing themselves as not real Q? Yet autistic enough to crack the trip.

Keystone XL
cnn.com/2015/11/06/politics/keystone-xl-pipeline-decision-rejection-kerry/index.html
>Former Secretary of State Hillary Clinton has also been caught up in Keystone politics. In October 2010, Clinton indicated she was "inclined" to approve the project but has since backed away from that stance, and in September said she opposes it. Fellow Democratic presidential candidates Bernie Sanders and Martin O'Malley also oppose the pipeline, and Clinton faced criticism from the left for not taking a firm stance.

>BHO against it due to "climate" agenda
>HRC criticized due to flip flopping
>HRC public view: Against it
>HRC private view: ($$$) would have been approved if she became president

Wonder which company would've gotten the contract...

pic related might be a good image to have if someone wants to do what you ask

wasn't Rumsfeld about to announce/did announce on September 10th 2001 he didn't know where 2.3 trillion dollars of slush fund went? and then the Pentagon offices working on were the hit by the ""plane""

are you from le reddit??
XDXD

Also the inverse of England's flag then?

these were the Q posts from the LARP thread with the Banks List. We're going to Confirm them?

We're heading back up!!!!

KEEP GOOGLING CLINTON PRISON

TO ANY LURKERS, Q MAP AND THE SPREADSHEET ARE ALL YOU NEED.

SPREAD THE MEMES. CREATE THE REALITY.
[PRAY] BE INTENTIONAL IN YOUR THOUGHT AND WILL AND ACTIONS, DESIRE THE GREATEST POSSIBLE OUTCOME FOR HUMANITY. WE ARE DEALING WITH KEK HERE.

KEK=primordial chaos, raw undifferentiaed potential, infinitely. probabilities.

by simply saying "I DESIRE THE GREATEST POSSIBLE OUTCOME FOR HUMANITY" you become selfless, and let God/Love enter the equation. dont just wish to MAGA, but DESIRE AND PRAY FOR MEGA
MAKE
EVERYTHING
GREAT AGAIN.

also, interesting note:
CBTS calm before the storm
STBC starve the banking cabal.

I FUCKIN LIKE IT

ignore all posts that say "rrrreee, we need to go look at Q's "original" posts. Qs posts were verified all the way up til the tripcode, and the tripcode was verified with a picture. trust me, i too thought it was weird the way Q bracketed "CIA is here" etc, but the info was all pertinent, and the picture confirmed it.

ignore any shills saying "RREEEE this was all copied from a conspiracy website/banking website" they are copy pasta shills and there are a few more sentient shills here as well.

ignore any shills that say "kid fucker pedophiles and bankers is conspiracy theories" because its not, it is a SICK AND TWISTED REALITY THAT HAS GONE ON FOR TOO LONG AND WILL COME DOWN

in the name of KEK(primordial chaos)
in the name of YHVH(order out of chaos)
in the name of JESUS(christ, love, compassion, forgiveness)

You'd have a helluva time accelerating subatomic particles in a closed-curve path with corners.

Right! And there's plenty of other money missing as well.. like the money that was UNDER the world trade center...

>Can't do it without you
Wasn't this the opposite of what was said earlier? This is happening with or without us. Our jobs to just memesplain the normies.