What went wrong?

What went wrong?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=7wouRUnqZY4
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

She wasn't a space cyborg/alien, the author pussied out on a kiss at the end. Only thing I can think of at the moment.

The series started with her claiming she'd lose her virginity to him.

The series ended without them even kissing.

because no everything can be jitsu wa watashi wa

Manga.

The author didn't like the idea that relationships needed to be physical or sexual to be successful.

The problem with this is that everybody else disagreed and didn't buy the volumes when they came out BECAUSE THE PLOT NEVER FUCKING WENT ANYWHERE!

GOD EVEN THE FUCKING SECONDARY CHARACTERS HAD A HEALTHIER RELATIONSHIP THAN THE MAIN CHARACTERS AND THEY ONLY DATED FOR TWO CHAPTERS BEFORE KISSING.

YES I'M STILL MAD

Yup.

winner winner chicken dinner

youtube.com/watch?v=7wouRUnqZY4 this track is still in the back of my mind, I remember the first dream sequence and being blown the fuck away

too real

That was one the first anime I watched, I must have been like 12 back then, wow. Time flies.

I'm getting lost in your curls
I'm drawing pictures on your skin,
So soft it twirls.
I like your looks when you get mean
I know I shouldn't say so but when you
Claw me like a cat, I'm beaming
I like the way you squeeze my hand
Pulling me to another dream,
We should dream.

They did a great job with the anime. Had a real kind of goofy Tim Burton vibe to it with great retro character art.

But fuck the manga, seriously. I'm one of those people who started reading it back when it was first being scanlated around 2009. So promising at first and then it totally went to shit. I don't even get what he was aiming for, since his other manga were always full of psychedelic erotic art.

>show aired only four years ago

Underage please go.

pls don't band.

>5.3f

She's 5 foot 3 inches you three halves nigger.

>0.3f = 3 inches
Next thing you'll tell me is 0.11f = 11 inches

>What went wrong?

Lets see, MC gets blueballed for 10 years, developed stockholm syndrome, lost his sex drive and became yet one more japanese beta scared of girls?

pretty much this.

Genders should have been reversed

I can see a sequel series focusing in their kid in the future

Ok then professor, what does it mean then? Note the fact that the 3 lines between 4.3 and 5.3 should represent 3 inch increments. It sure as shit isn't meters, they probably just fucked up the conversion to imperial units.