How do we stop it?

How do we stop it?

Other urls found in this thread:

columbia.edu/~lmg21/ash3002y/earlyac99/documents/observations.html
youtu.be/gRdfX7ut8gw
youtube.com/watch?v=qh7rdCYCQ_U
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

>how do you stop time

well shieeeeet i dunno, try taking batteries out of your clocks for a start n shieeet

I don't think it needs to be stopped. People will reproduce again, and we'll automate most industry. The aging population thing is a Jewish meme to lure shitskins into Europe.

I know its an unpopular opinion here but the answer is plain and simple

immigration

...from developing countries. It can be a win-win. We get young people that will contribute to our economic wealth. developing countries will have a positive western cultural influence (the young folks we take in will via the internet be still connected to the their place of origin, preaching the adventanges of european liberalism).

In 2060 people might live 160 years on the average.

By not making "education"free.Only people from rich families(if your family is rich,means they were smart which means they are superior,therefore you are superior too) should have access to education.

The plebs should have 4-5 kids,go to wars and work the land.

>tfw more inventions were created when only the elites had access to education than nowdays when everyone has

By flooding them with combat age muslims and somalians ?

Obviously we have to flood them with young virile Muslims and Africans

columbia.edu/~lmg21/ash3002y/earlyac99/documents/observations.html

> 2. For People increase in Proportion to the Number of Marriages, and that is greater in Proportion to the Ease and Convenience of supporting a Family. When Families can be easily supported, more Persons marry, and earlier in Life.

> 6. Land being thus plenty in America, and so cheap as that a labouring Man, that understands Husbandry, can in a short Time save Money enough to purchase a Piece of new Land sufficient for a Plantation, whereon he may subsist a Family; such are not afraid to marry; for if they even look far enough forward to consider how their Children when grown up are to be provided for, they see that more Land is to be had at Rates equally easy, all Circumstances considered.

Have 3 kids minimum. If you are a woman don't pursue a career.

>43 years left till 2060
>people born before 2060 already live 160 years on average

Somalian?

(((Berg)))

nope

Educated plebs wind up working support positions. The patricians still fill titles like a PI, or working as leads. There's nothing wrong with an educated population, people just need to realize it being smaller isn't a bad thing. When everything is automated, we'll be happy to have had it small rather than millions of unemployable retarded shitskins.

(((Aaron)))

>let nepotism be the only way people get education
now think about it for a moment my gypsy friend
think long and hard

>young folks we take in will via the internet be still connected to the their place of origin,

which means they never integrate, keep getting original country support for their degenerate culture. Plus money from mudslime rich countries for mosques.

You are plain and simple wrong.

this
replacement rate is the goal of any modern society

By closing hospitals, but that is not ethically correct.

Great bait, as always.

Yeah there is this one polish village idiot who thinks it's really fun.

We don't fix it.
Just let Mankind cease to exist

fpbp

>median, not average
people are living longer, that's all this tells us

>>median, not average
what's the difference

>Just let Mankind cease to exist

>people are living longer, that's all this tells us
I'm sure you will be extremely useful to society as a 75 year old grandpa.

the median is the middle of a set so if somebody lives to be 100 then the median age is 50, and if somebody lives to be 120 the median would be 60. the average is all ages added together and divided by the total population. the mode age would be the most common repeating number in a set and most likely would be 0 or 1 at any given time because babies.

Import brown people

i've probably been fooled a thousand times from statistics because i thought median and average are just synonyms
live and learn i guess

the only way to lower the median is to euthanize the elderly. making babies has no effect on medians, only averages.

I would rather have my eyes gouged out by CIA-niggers than be pro immigration

>American education

We should not allow technology to progress further(in that field anyway.) We should not take the bread away from simple people and replace them with machines.

There is a reason why Europe used to shit on everybody,because of nepotism,controlled breeding(parents would arrange marriages,eugenics my friend and allowing only a group of genetically superior people to have access to education,because the plebs have other stuff to do,like working.)

i found a nice colorful one for you

How do you recognise a foundation myth? It fulfils three functions.

1)It explains the origin and structure of the world (and society).
2)It defines ultimate good and evil (and from those definitions are derived the values that are used to justify the holding of power).
3)It determines what is held sacred in that society.

For modern Westerners the story of WWII has become their foundation myth. It fulfils all three functions.

1)We live in the ‘Post-War World’. The lines on the map, the institutions, the sense of what era we live in, all arise from the starting point of WWII.

2)Ultimate evil is Nazis. Ultimate good is opposing Nazis. The values derived from these definitions are anti-racism, equality, diversity, anti-nationalism and so on.

3)The only thing that is held sacred, that cannot be denied or mocked in the contemporary West, is the Holocaust.

The problem is that all three functions are backwards or negative.

Instead of the origin event being one of fertility and new life, it was a conflagration of death and destruction.

Instead of ultimate good taking the central position in the story that slot is occupied by ultimate evil. Everyone knows that Adolf Hitler, the personification of evil, holds the centre point of the WWII story.

Instead of that which is held sacred being something mysterious and sublime it (the Holocaust) is an obscenity.

Having a negative foundation myth means the tree of life for Westerners is poisoned.
> Having a negative foundation myth means the tree of life for Westerners is poisoned.

In the 19th century Australians first introduced rabbits in their country to have a cheap source of food. As the rabbit population exploded into the hundred of millions they started to get how of control and wreak havoc.

As a solution, the australian governement then decided to introduce domestic cats, a natural predator of rabbits. After an initial decrease in rabbit population the improvement stop and soon after the small felin runned rogue and started proliferating out of control in the absence of any predator and competitor.

As a result Australia ended up having to solve both a rabbit and a cat outbreak.

youtu.be/gRdfX7ut8gw

>yfw he says that without tradition our lives are as shaky as a fiddler on the roof and he is talking about us stupid goys

VertigoPolitix.

Why do we need to stop it?

>We should not allow technology to progress further(in that field anyway.) We should not take the bread away from simple people and replace them with machines.
when did i mention anything about technology?
>There is a reason why Europe used to shit on everybody,because of nepotism,controlled breeding(parents would arrange marriages,eugenics my friend and allowing only a group of genetically superior people to have access to education,because the plebs have other stuff to do,like working.)
>eugenics = political marriages
top lel

end medicine. That's why people are living so long. Also, child mortality is down, typically one can assume their child will live. that didn't used to be the case. people would have several children, and wouldn't even name them until they were 2 or 3 because they would likely die, typically of infection/disease

also the thing i was hinting at was the jews my friend
allowing nepotism to be the only way people can get an education would solidify their power even more
you are most likely jidf so fuck off

This

Median is the middle.
If you have 11 people, 6 is the median.
If you add 2 babbies, you have 13 people and the median is 7.
this sevents person is younger than the original sixth.

Make it profitable ONLY for europeans to breed within ethnic lines.

If we change the culture, the politics will follow and then the law.

Also, GET FUCKING Sup Forums !
AS MANY WOMEN AS YOU CAN POSSIBLY IMPREGNATE, SPREAD THY SEED

Arranged marriages before the degeneracy strikes (puberty).
When girls are left to roam free they seek nothing but top 20% of men. 80% dont have the pussy motivator so they are perfectly happy with bare minimum neet mgtow life. And top 20% are not crazy to limit themselves to one when they are literally drowning in pussy. Society cant function without these men.

Unfortunately there is no stopping it unless you take away womens rights. It must be destroyed and rebuilt. Just let it happen.

breed like rabbits

hahaha fugg. you're right, i'm a total retard.
ignore what i said, i'm dumb

Sorry but you lost the genetic lottery. This is why you need eugenics and dysgenics.

so you're wrong?
in what way

Kill all the old people

I'm glad you posted right after that steaming pile of shit right above you. Haha

see adding babies does push the median lower. i was thinking you collected repeating numbers together like when finding the mode and then find the center to get the median. when finding the median you just find the center of the entire set.

The problem is feminism. I'd probably have had a kid by now if it was 1917 and I knew my gf would stay at home and take care of my children and the household while I continue at my career progression and instill those kids with values and good fatherhood memories like fishing and sport at the weekends. Lots of males my age would do it and that would bring the average age down and make the next generation a healthier size relative to the last.

As it is women all want careers, mostly in liberal arts, or alternatively they want to slut it up into their 30s and not settle down and then only have 1 or 2 kids so they don't have much to take care of and can spend more money on themselves, and because they don't see children as their primary aim but just a sideshow to do for fun and to prove that they can do it.

kek nice one

I know its an unpopular opinion here but the answer is plain and simple

automation

...from robot factories in glorious Nippon. It can be a win-win. We get robots that will contribute to our economic wealth. Honorary Aryans will have a positive western cultural influence (the robots we take in will via the internet be still connected to the their place of origin, preaching the adventanges of the Aryan Race).
>Wtf I love robots now

The answer is plain an simple you just let the population decline and then you can have a boom again. More or less half of this countries are overpopulated ... germany with 60 mil people would be better but who cares.

you had me there for a sec Jacek you cheeky cunt.

We are inventing more things nowdays rather then ever

You can't, can only be somewhat mitigated by increased birth rates (but having super high birth rates for all eternity isn't sustainable either)

Raise pension age or rework the system, people will start their career later in life and stop working at an older age, this has been a trend for quite some time as an increasing share of the employment market is specialized high skill labor

euthanasia for the old & stop people from having babies?

Old people will also be more capable through advancements in medicine, it's an issue that's being overblown to justify mass third world immigration

>implying African median age would ever go above 25

What mean then?

>implying African median age would ever go above 25
Fertility rates in Northern Africa have declined significantly

Don't worry bois, Merkel will solve this by importing fresh blood from Africa

It'll correct itself naturally once the receivers move into the majority in the 2030's. It's exactly how Rome collapsed and even the elite now realize that a young immigration population will not take up the slack.

If you're genuinely interested in knowing where we are going Stefans greatest piece paints the picture well. The correlation is spot on.
youtube.com/watch?v=qh7rdCYCQ_U

Umh... going from 10 children to 7 is t significant...

I'm completely baffled how the most developed can not find a solution to this demographic problem. Who else could?
I think what is needed now is not advances in technical engineering, but in social engineering that properly motivate people to have more kids.

/thread

young generation turks in germany are more conservative and nationalist than youth in turkey.

this.

Procreate

This user is correct. In order for civilization to survive women must be guided back to their role as wife and mother.
Men also have a duty to endure hardship and be disciplined.

>have white babies
>liberals self-genocide
>humanity evolves to be more intolerant to outsiders
>profit

Poland and Russia are now giving grants and preferable tax incentives to produce more children. That's the best incentive.

Oy vey, looks like you got a serious problem there. Luckily, I have just the solution to your demographic problem right here, hehe

Your entire European continent is ruined by gays, roasties, cucks, and Muslims

No way to fix it. We must do a hard reset by carpet nuking all of Europe.

We appreciate all your accomplishments, which are none except for America

Maybe when the radiation dissipates we can resettle Europe

Then we let in the Chinese to deal with the feral cat problem. Pretty soon we will have to let in the Japanese to deal with our Chinese problem.

easy, just repeal your retarded single payer health care system.
Why tf do you want to keep all these diseased and decaying vegetables on government life support?