Two boys having fun. Why do you hate this, Sup Forums?

Two boys having fun. Why do you hate this, Sup Forums?

They both need their throats slashed open for liking Suicide Squad

>dressing your child up into a sex object is fun
Germany, everyone

Two future democrats...

Those are american though you numbnut

I wish my parents let me dress as a girl at his age my dad just hit me and called me a faggot

This is fucking disgusting. It should be illegal, its so unfair that i will never look that cute, absolutely degenerate

das some prime little boipucci right there

It's their parents fault. This is bad parenting.

The one who defends it is german oP though

>implying you wouldn't the left

>two boys
>two (2)
>boys

>male only
>shotacon
>crossdressing

Shad did a good job on this one.

If it were legal and I had their consent, I would.

>suicide squad Harley
>suicide squad Joker
fucking normies, the movie was trash and you should be ashamed of yourself for liking it

When you start thinking in hentai tags it means you need to lay off the panda for a while

2 Boys Dressing. 1 boy crossdressing. Reminds me of the twins from Black Lagoon. and I say, it did not end well

Because that's fucking gay.

Your dad did nothing wrong

1. the one on the left is being conditioned into an effeminate soyboy. the only time a boy that age should dress as a woman is when he's exploring things, like getting into his mothers clothes, but then corrected by the parent on the difference in how men and women dress themselves.
2. there's nothing inherently wrong with the one on the right, but filling your son's brain with pop culture is fucking stupid, especially at such a formative age. he should be studying religion, philosophy, maths, and perhaps playing an instrument. not having head filled with useless meaningless pop culture franchises.

this is why the west is dead