Satan

satanist here (the atheist variation)
it pains me to do this but in the wake of the Muslim uprising we support the christian god (enemy of my enemy) until of course Muslims have been crusaded
we also fully endorse the genocide of jews any claim that jews and satanists are one in the same is false

also an important thing to note
we are everywhere
if you don't deal with the Muslim menace we will rise and fucking scorch you both under a single flame mark my words

you have our support but the clock is ticking

I pray one day you open your heart to Jesus Christ.

>satanist
>atheist variation
That's up there with "feminine penis" as the dumbest combination of words I've yet heard.
You can't have Satan without God, so "Atheist Satanist" is retarded.

>satanist here (the atheist variation)
So you're just an edgy fedora tipper. It has nothing to do with actual satanism that the elites practice.

the angel cast down from heaven in the bible was named Lucifer
>not satan

>we support the christian god (enemy of my enemy)
^^^ So WTF does that shit mean, cockmuncher?
Also
>muh pedantics
A nickname for Richard is Dick....

holy fuck, you kike puppet

Muslims have stepped up recently
if you don't step up and toe the line they will over-through you
at that point we will be forced to step in
we are willing to help you toe that line

satan means truth,real satanism isnt the "opposite of jesus" shit you think

>side-stepping the blatant retardedness of your statements thus far
Seriously; how the fuck are you an Atheist, yet following the branded enemy of God religiously?
The shit makes no sense, son.

And a penis is a vagina as long as it's owner wants to be feminine enough.
Call it truthism ffs; calling it Satanism is just blatant edginess dying for reaction.

LUCIFER

Nice to see a new ally in the fight

>tfw when Jesus died preaching the gospel of truth
>tfw it was all for nothing because the church became the very force of obfuscation it had
>tfw it was satan all along
Oy Vey...
Moloch worship must stop, full stop.

AKA Larpers.

Grow up or shut up. Real atheists despise your childishness and prefer a fantasy free lifestyle.

>Jesus had intended to rid us of.

>we support the christian god (enemy of my enemy)
Bullshit, don't split hairs over the name. How is the Christian God your enemy, if you're an atheist?
You can't have a nonexistant enemy fuckwit, unless you're schizo.

But life is a fantasy?

damnit

laveyan faggot.
do yo even chaos-gnosticism bro?

You're not fooling anyone, roleplayer.

We've all watched David Icke.

stop LARPing, pretty sad.. do something with your life

>you have our support but the clock is ticking
Great, I'm sure those legions of people yelling "your god has abandoned you" will be super helpful.

>No, retard, it's spelled D-O-N-A-L

You do realize that Christians and Muslims pray to the same God, right? You really should seek to understand all the options before you pick a God to support or not support for that matter. Blessings user. Faith is tricky.

I think we're overloading him.

mate don't pretend to not know how we roll

Shut up jew.

>we will rise and fucking scorch you both under a single flame mark my words
You wont do shit , you prancing faggot

>worshipping the creation of your enemy
You do realize nothing Satan does isn't with God's tacit approval & support, yes?
That nothing the MUSLIMS do is without God's tacit approval & support, just like the Christians? And the Jews?
It's all the same fucking Abrahamic God.

>we will be forced to step in
Like there's enough of you to do anything . If we fail - you're dead .

>hurrr durrr we need your halp christians
>if you don't help us we will kill both of you
Autism squared right here. Fuck off pretendfag and go play dnd or whatever the fuck you do.

>tfw all religions are Satan worshipping commies who just want to mindfuck everyone.

we are wired very differently to Christians
survival is our #1 priority
>the #1 priority of Christians is to do good

i bet ur fedora is made of foil. anyway God Almighty will forgive u if u repent

props on your anti Muslim rally mate, shit was LIT

Nice edge

>Satanist
>We have purposely trained him wrong, as a joke

Perhaps. Maybe it is just time to see it is all fear based and nothing will change on any side of the equation until humans recognize the one truth there is. We are all connected. We all come from the same Source and we have Source within us. It matters not to Source who you pray to. It matters not to Source what detailed religious stories you accept or refute.
You can be one who lives to serve yourself or one who lives to honor yourself through love of yourself and the collective. Everything else is semantics. Our existence is filled with energy and vibration. Vibrating with hate and fear will lead you one way. Vibrating with love another. It is all about choice and since both choices are part of the ALL that is Source, it is all good. Different paths, but eventually the same.

Blessings to all.

ur fedora is also made of foil, edgy kid, and God will also forgive u if u repent. atheists are same cancer as muslims.

The religious world is "literally shaking" at a kanga-fucking Aussie autist "satanist" small s implied.

No one, and I mean no one is marking anything you say.

Go fuck yourself and die in the cold heat death of the universe like the rest of us.

A God of love would disagree. A God of vengeance and jealousy might agree with you. Who have you been praying to user? Old Testament God has some splainin to do and so does Lucy...

Satan means adversary. Dumb shit

whatever man praise jesus and all that
>get fuckin crusading now k thanks

>Tells us we have a finite time to do something or else
>Claims they can do it themselves anyway.
Why would you side with us if you don't need us? seems a tad short sighted.

sure made you reply

>You do realize that Christians and Muslims pray to the same God
And so Christ said to his followers, make it obvious which of you are Christian by wearing comforters so you can tell who the infidels you're allowed to rape are more easily

If Christians won't save the West, Satanists and Atheists will.

Not all Atheists are leftists BTW

May the lord bless you and preserve you.
May the lord face shine uppon you and be gracious to you
May the lord lift his face uppon you and give you peace!

we don't want a second satanic panic
but in the face of the muslim faith (should you fail) we are willing to risk it

Satan is temptation, which exists because of our free determination. We choose to be selfless or selfish to those in our lives.

Catholic God will forgive everything, but not for free, u must repent to show u want and deserve forgiveness, whats weird in it?
>i bet u r or will be in depression and ur life is shit
post some more of ur shit to prove it

Atheist satanic?
Lol
Thesepeopleon4chanaresofunny.jpg

What about us pantheists of the Einsteinian variety?

You are Troy Southgate aren't you

Right bruv?
What the beck, eh?

the "all atheists are lefties" meme was pushed by the jews

This. Satanism is very real and the slaves will finally understand when Tiamat finally destroys the universe and all of YHVHs archangels and creations.

Fuck off, kike worshiper!

I saw a woman driver with that symbol on her car. She also had a green "V" symbol on a black background. Is that Satanist related?

Like literally everyone else

You aren't special my guy

Nah sounds like the gtav symbol

You're welcome to shoot muslims, spics, niggers and hang jews with us.

Glad to read that because I am a Conservative and I would side with the Christians if SHTF someday. I just fear to be seen as a "degenerate" because of the leftists. You don't need faith to be conservative

you're not a real satanist unless you sacrifice children to gold-headed bull-mean, and brand the star of remphan on yourself.

>athiest
nigger you a fuckin retard.

Satan means enemy, adversary.
SATAN is the JEWISH word describing the enemy, not of the jews only, but of virtues. satan is the arch-enemy of what is good, the reason for why we cant have nice things.

Research all three of the worlds major religions. Research their histories, the political players, how the texts were changed over time, etc. Research their mystic teachings aa well. Really dig into the difference between Old Testamemt God and Jesus's God the Father. I would argue you're looking two entities. One that requires your worship, is envious, is vengeful, is jealous, supports sacrifice of life, etc. On the other hand you have a benevolent all loving all knowing Source that is a part of all and dwells within us. Jesus knew God. Jesus loved all regardless of faith or background. I'd argue Abraham and Moses were speaking to someone else...

LaVeyan Satanists don't worship Satan, at least not in the sense you believe, they use him as a symbol. They don't actually believe he exists, ergo they're atheists.

>Tiamat finally destroys the universe
Hierarchic of LARPing!

>SATAN
"Satan" is not Hebrew.
You're thinking of Shay-tan.

Much obliged.

I bet faggot OP doesn't even know about Set.

How old are you?
>And by that I mean at which age did you plateau intellectually.
>I'm guessing it's around 19-20

there is no god and satan is just a mind set
Get your spirits together!!!

THIS

Such as good and evil and just based on emotional response. If I kill someone, it is monstruous unless it is a pedo which makes everyone happy

Well that is the plan. It wont happen until the next we become grandparents though ..which should be in about 12 years.. badum tss.

Secular atheistic satanism is the religion of the new world order. It will be veiled in a shroud of goodness and morality.