I dont like americans very much

that is all

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/European_Americans
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Me too. What the fuck is wrong with them?

Americans are good
Point knows fake americans are bad

>amerimutts

*pointy

(checked)
you are probably a jew, although australia has decent pussy, certainly better than UK. Only real redhead I ever fucked (not ginger) was australia, and collar matched the cuffs

you aren't even human. Others can bitch about the mexicans, niggers, fat slobs, etc.. but you are a nation of subhumans and ladyboys hookers.

>Americans are good
nigger likes his own kind

England here. I hate Amerimutts

What did we ever do?

It appears that my superiority has led to some controversy

You know this is starting to seem a little like jealousy to me.

Blow it out your ass

Yes, medipack.

I got your back.

That's a given. Foreigners have always hated us, and we have never cared.

the forced meme is strong this morning

forced like your desperate clinging to your muh heritage or forced like the niggers dick into your 56%

Hey
Cling to this, bitch.

i like americans individually.
iv visited america many times and they are a friendly bunch... very chatty.

but their political system is crumbling

Enjoy Islam.

>posts a germanic aryan
pottery

You wanna start sumpin boi?

Careful there m8, I've heard that if you make a wild amerimutt mad it could attack you. It only takes one bite to turn you into an obese circumcised le 56% subhuman with diabetes and nothing greater than a high school degree, there's no cure for amerimuttitis, so watch out.

I've got balls of steel.

I just let out the longest piss ever
like a whole 3 and a half minutes of full-power pissing, non-stop

shitposters every time

What are you still doing here? I thought I told you to go fuck your mother!

you fucked up western civilization by trying to police the entire world, because the same kikes that run your currency ruined your beautiful towers. i get overrun and taxjewed for legions of illiterate migrants literaly because you thought you are the best and you need to make them better. fuck off america. eat shit and die in a fire you disneyminded pieces of human junkfood.

how much did u drink?

>arguing for college education on Sup Forums

warning: poster may be a kike.

>eat shit and die

>you fucked up western civilization
>German flag
wew

You know if your grandparents had finished the job and took over the world like any self respecting superior white race would have we wouldn't be in this mess.
Guess we'll have to rely on the British empire to make a comeback since it appears all your kind are good for is being bullet sponges for other people armies.

actually, the hordes of refugees didn't start until russia started fucking about in syria. look at your timeline more closely chummer.

You blame americans for having a shit hole country filled with mudslimes? kek, that’s just as stupid as me blaming you for america’s niggers. fuck off hans you dug your own grave the second you elected merkel, again, how many times has that old hag been re elected anyway?

>Implying in all countries education is expensive
Fuck yourself nigger, in Europe burgers are expensive but education is cheap, you retards have it the other way around

They hate cause they ain’t us

>yfw you ruined it

Seems more like he wants his no images to become memes since he keeps spamming them. Problem is, they don't convey what he intends at all.

your meme magic is broken. go cook me some leberkase you fucking kraut faggot.

>turkish flag
kinda like the ones millions of “germans” fly in your streets huh?:)

you started a war, we pay the price.
fuck off amerimutts, i despise you.

The average american male has not seen his penis since the invention of hot pockets....
We don't hate all of you, just most of you.
Hell, most americans hate each other with passion

>They hate cause they ain’t us
Wew, lad. We really are jealous of not being like pic related, we also want to be able to hibernate for the rest of our lives without starving

If you want to downvote you have to be at reddit
Sageing is just to reply without bumping a thread, it doesn't make a thread worse or bring it down ya dingus

THIS

Haters gonna hate, i’m glad we started that war. I love watching europe get BLACKED. Fuck you fuck you fuck you

you sound alot like a communist. care to elaborate on your plan for free education? how do you suppose that should be payed for? I should work my dick off so some snot-nosed little child can become indoctronated with liberal propaganda and learn how to ride an office chair producing nothing tangible for the rest of their lives?

go neck yourself with a rusty spoon you fucking loser. and change your flag. you don't deserve it or understand what it means.

thank you for destroying your "ancestors".
fuck off and die in a fire.

They are all fat faggots with niggers in all their sports kicking le 56% cracker teeth in

>her-dur i make good memes

no.. no you dont.

You’re not my ancestors little bitch, never said you were. If you were id kill myself. My ancestors are french and british,2 nationals that win every war against you

anus*

your reacting says it's an excellent meme

>i dont like americans very much
Funny. Americans think very well of Australians. Obviously, you must be an asshole.

BOOM!!!!

/thread

saltiest continent ?

>Because it's cheap it must be communist
Go to sleep now, you faggot, hopefully you disgusting mix never wake up. It's a win-win for both, since you won't have to see your mixed face again

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/European_Americans
> forming 37.8% of the total population

>best africa
i would trade every 5 europeans in america for 1 ethiopian if it were up to me.

>my ancestors
ameriniggers at it again

Pussy quality compared to hair color. And you wonder why I don't want to beat you over the head hahahaha fucking faggot

black world police

PLEASE STOP!! NO YOU WIN!! I GIVE UP!! AMERICA IS WORSE THAN GERM....

BWAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHAHAHAHAHAHAH!!!!!! *GASP GASP GASP*

N-No... I'm sorry lol! I just cant!!!

BRAAAAAAAAAAAAAWWWWHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!!!!!!!!!

Seeing all the tears of butthurt 3rd worlders brings a smile to my face

Ooooh, that's gotta hurt.

>i would trade every 5 europeans in america for 1 ethiopian if it were up to me.
of course youd want more people from your own rce. but there aren't 5 europeans in america so dream on negroid

Thanks based kaiju

A fucking kraut unironically lamenting that America fucked up the west... don't you have some Muslim cum to chug? KYS

>disneyminded

americans are idiots but so is the majority of all people in the world (talking about people not niggers or poos this is just filler like 135 out of 370 bleach episodes)

>0% of people who settled plymouth or jamestown were of germanic descent.

Go kill yourself.

>richer than you
>wealthier than you
>healthier than you
>whiter than you
>smarter than you
>live longer than you
>better than you
Sorry about your lot in life, Jamal

america gave birth to third wave feminism
you're the cause.

and unlike America
actually neutral.

reminder that america fucked up western civilisation by playing world police.

It's the land of the free

does he live in plymouth or jamestown?
i guess not, even if... by now the population is evenly distributed.

G*rmans don’t live in the part of the US i am from because they can’t handle the cold winters since they’re not white. Real europeans would die to live in new england for the cold climate that us REAL europeans LOVEEE!! But germans? They move to california and race mix with the spics! They’d rather move to DETROIT and do degenerate shit! Totally narly

nice try

This...

World Jew Police. Nothing the American government does benefits anybody except Israel

I literally live in rhode island you low iq subhuman! My ancestors trace back to europeans who came here back when we weren’t even a country! Fuck youuuu muhammad

I am Australian and I have approved these bants

Damn, you're ugly.

thanks.

>I literally live in rhode island you low iq subhuman! My ancestors trace back to europeans who came here back when we weren’t even a country! Fuck youuuu muhammad
yes, just as i said. ( ) thanks for confirmation.

this one kills me every time

fuck

Wrong, Russia fucked up the world by spreading their retarded communist ideology everywhere, changing the outcome of WWII and forcing America to go try to fix the shit they kept fucking up, without Russia's bullshit we could live in a beautiful, peaceful world where Asia is controlled by Imperial Japan, Europe and Africa are controlled by Nazi Germany, and the Americas are controlled by the U.S.A.

Slavs and chinks should all be exterminated in ovens along with the kikes, they only exist to fuck up the world with their own degeneracy and retardation, they divided the world for most of the 20th century for the sake of their stupid, suicidal ideology.

>swiss women are so pale you can see blue veins across their tits
>ethiopian women have beautiful skin colored like fine hardwood

>swiss women have cankles, frankenstein elbows, and no waist to speak of.
>ethiopian women have slender frames and delicate joints

>swiss women "cook" and drink cheese
>ethiopian women are known around the world for their healthy and delicious cooking

>swiss women are feminists who get fingered in public for "art" (seriously look it up)
>ethiopian women believe in traditional values

>swiss women have stumpy knuckle clusters for hands
>ethiopian women have long feminine fingers for giving perfect handjobs

i could go but i think you get the idea